Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The comments on these videos make me want to curb stomp somebody. I hope that all of the commenters on these videos get killed and mutilated violently

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-

View: https://youtu.be/gMr5ovZkDC

View: https://youtu.be/O3FhhvZ9y_8

View: https://youtu.be/DdHqzr4DyIs

View: https://youtu.be/08rwFt6xCkQ

If I’m being honest, the videos dont even get me as mad as the commneters themselves. The majority of the commentors on these videos are soyboy faggots who will never understand us. They wonder why individuals spout hateful things on this forum, and yet they shit on us in the same exact comment. Its your personality its because your a shit person. its because you are a basment neckbeard yaddd yadda. FUCKING MEANWHILE, I HAVE NEVER HURT ANYONE AS MUCH AS PEOPLE HAVE HURTED ME IN MY LIFE AND IVE BEEN BULLIED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR BEING AUTISTIC AND UGLY. IM SICK OF PEOPLE HAVING THIS MISCONCEPTION THAT WERE JUST A BUNCH OF NECKBEARD LOSERS MEANWHILE MANY OF US TRIED OUR BEST TO SELF IMPROVE AND WE STILL FAILED TO GET A PARTNER. FUCK IT FUCK THE UPLOADERS OF THESE VIDEOS AND FUCK SOYBOYS FUCK EVERYBODY ON THIS DAMN FUCKING PLANET.

I HOPE THAT THE COMMENTERS OF THESE VIDEO GET VIOLENTLY PHYSICALLY TORTURED FOR DAYS ON END AND KILLED AFTER. FUCK ALL OF YOU

6FBA7C5D 1855 4D8C 83B5 122A376F690E
4649A84C D7C8 4D2B 8770 8D6030A467E6
9ECE2CE8 1438 40AB B9E2 9F8AA8BA300E

I hope that these people and every other commenter that is shit talking us on these fag vids get violently dissected limb by limb. I’m tired of being blamed for being bullied. I never chose to be ugly and autistic. Meanwhile, the people who’ve bullied me throughout my life now having loving girlfriends, a vibrant social life, and are overall more successful and than I’ll ever be. Why does society love the people who have bullied me so much, but hate me for lashing out in retaliation?

Asexual, lol coping faggot

I want to be angry. Fuck this gay society and fuck eveybody in it. Fuck normies and soyfaggots and whores.
Most people don't bear the burden of truth. They live in blissful ignorance.
You chose truth over false happiness. Now accept it.

Faggogs never change.

Most people don't bear the burden of truth. They live in blissful ignorance.
You chose truth over false happiness. Now accept it.
Sometimes i wish i lived in blissful ignorance, but living in truthful melancholy is also really hard.

"It's perfectly fine to be a virgin. Most women even want to pick that choice too". Holy shit, what planet do these idiots live on? Normies are perfectly happy to follow the crowd and hate on us, meanwhile most of them can't even define "incel". How about you actually listen to what we have to say, and what our difficulties are instead of spewing useless, bluepilled garbage?

Asexual, lol coping faggot
Tbh

Last edited:
First of all, not all incels are hateful. Society only wants to show the hateful incels.

Secondly, others ONLY show hate towards us so that's the only emotion we are taught to express.
Maybe look yourself in the mirror?

guy in a last video is massive low iq nigger

The guy who wrote the “dating advice” one is so retarded. Anybody that isn’t incel can’t get this in their goddamn heads: We were literally nice to women until they pushed us to our breaking point. Pure ragefuel ngl

I bet fags and trannies are secretly hated by way more people than incels could ever be...

First of all, not all incels are hateful. Society only wants to show the hateful incels.

Secondly, others ONLY show hate towards us so that's the only emotion we are taught to express.
Maybe look yourself in the mirror?
Based, they literally think all of us have intentions of going ER, that’s why they hate us. That’s why I don’t like Elliot Rodger nor Alek Minassian, they ruined people’s view of incels. ER and Alek is the reason this site is being watched 24/7

I bet fags and trannies are secretly hated by way more people than incels could ever be...
Based. They get way more attention and joy in their lives than any one of us, this is a curious opinion brocel.

It didn't even make me angry. I see this everywhere everyday. I think as a middle eastern i've become immune to this.
White people have been doing this for centuries, brutalizing others, and when they do or say something to defend themselves they twist their words, take their actions out of context and blame them with their meaningless double standards.
Nothing new in those comments for me.

I hope they stay alive for weeks with their cranium shattered after you curb stomp them before dying of complications

Tries to give dating advice. Has a fucking naruto profile picture.

Yeah no thanks bro.

normalcattle can make me angry no longer :feelscomfy:

“It's perfectly fine to be a virgin. Most women even want to pick that choice too

Funny GIF

You gotta remember OP most soys are very young or very inexperienced if not both.

It’s possibly the main reason they spout such retarded views and have such poor misconceptions about us.

In other words a woman or women have not hurt them yet in one way or another so they can maintain their rose colored glasses view of the world and illusions about themselves being giga Chads and women just being the kindest, nicest, non shallow human beings on the planet.

Once however they start trying and get rejected and or get rejected brutally they’ll begin to learn that we are right.

Some of them will never learn though or pretend to never learn so as to create a sickening career out of capitalizing on male suffering and degradation by portraying themselves as a male feminist ally like the disgusting cuck David Futrelle does on his “We Hunted The Mammoth” web blog but I truly believe most soys wake up to their blue pilled feminist indoctrination being a pile of pathetic “pretty lies” soon after they hit puberty and their rejections begin piling up.

wrong

women are absolutely sexual objects. their entire purpose in life is to receive sperm and create offspring. thats the role women have in our species biologically

muh hygiene, do i even have to say anything else? they act like we don't shower or bathe ever. completely false

and its not perfectly fine to be a virgin. especially at our age. the entire purpose of life is to reproduce. having sex and creating offspring is the ultimate purpose of an organism. if you don't reproduce, you failed at life, scientifically and biologically.

mgsGamer, if you are reading this, you are not a clown. You are the entire fucking circus

Most guys talk like temporarily embarassed future chads. Statistically, 80% of them are going to be ignore by most women and half of the the 20% of chads get divorce raped or 'me tooed' and neck themselves.

I hate these vidoes because soytubers who make them always put on retarded voices to read our stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back