Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Day DoktorDoom was pushed over the edge

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
so as you guys know i come from a genetically blessed high social status family.... in my family there are athletes, war veterans, Drs, a news anchor, and politicians... in my family there's a curse where in each generation a fuck up is born. well i am the fuck up( i was born with hypo ecto dysplasia and im schizophrenic)... my great granpda has always said we're the Spanish Kennedys and that im like that daughter kennedy who was mentally ill.

i still remember the day i knew i was destined to be a subhuman loser. it was family re-union 2009... i was 17 years old... during this time i was really lost... anyways the re-union was at my 2nd uncles big ass ranch (its next to the ranch george strait has in south texas).. fuck i can still even remember the smells. so i went with my chad brother.. when i got there all my distant relative roastie family members were fawning over my brother (6 foot chad with the body of a greek god).. hell even a distant cousin was feeling up on my brother... so were there and for about 2 minutes they were fawning over my bro.. i was right behind him and never once did anybody come up to me.. when my brother tried to introduced me (distant family doesn't even know i exist) they looked at me, did a EWW face, and just said hi without giving me a kiss on the cheek (they said hi to my bro by giving him a kiss ni the cheek) that was strike one!

strike 2 came when we went into the ball room.. my huge ass family has a traidition where cousins who have never met each other dance with one another a song or two. so while everybody dancing the DJ announces the dance. its tradition the girls come up to the guys. ALL MY FUCKING GUY COUSINS DANCED WITH MY GIRL COUSINS. literally nobody ever came up to me. NOT ONE. i tried to go up to this cousin i knew by name but she told me "sorry i'm married." seriously? i just saw this dumb bitch dance with my cousin Juan... in the end my great aunt Maria Dolores danced with me out of pity (mind you she was already obese and walking with a cane).

strike 3 was the worse.... some of my degenerate cousins at night sneaked out to play spin the bottle. i found out because i was fake sleeping in the cabinet when i overheard my brother and cousins talking about going to the spot (famous tree in my uncles ranch). as you know im socially retarded so before i crashed their little party i drank some beers.. when i get to the spot they have a table laid out to spin the bottle and all the chad and stacy cousins (and brother) were around the table laughing and having a good time. well i go up and IMMEDIATELY my big cousin Marcelo (imagine a spanish fabio) starts shitting on me.. "what are you doing here rigo? come on bro you dont belong here". well my brother stood up for me once in my life and told my cousin marcelo to let me play. (this was too good to be true but im gullible).. anyways they all play spin the bottle and never once this the bottle land on me.. it was nearing 1 past midnight and it was my cousin Anabella turn to spin.. everybody wanted to mess around with anabella (imagine a zoe saldana but lighter) cuz she was hott. so she spins the bottle and who does it land on! ON MEE!!! omg i was so happy. i thought this was my opportunity (too good to be true but like i said im gullible).. nobody could believe it. not even her. i thought she was gonna say no but she grabbed me by the hand and lead me to a secluded spot. oh god i was so hard.. i tried to kiss her but she laughed and backed off. she then told me "if you want a kiss you have to get naked and play with yourself" well my dumbass did that. while i was doing it i tried to up to her again and THATS WHEN ALL MY COUSINS BURST OUT OF THE BRUSH AND STARTED LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!!! fuck it was the worst moment of my laulifegh.. i got comments like "COME ON RIGO YOU REALLY THINK SHE WOULD KISS YOU!" "HAHAHA WOW RIGO LOOK AT YOUR SKINNYFAT BODY HAHAHA YOU SHOULD SHAVE BRO!" even my brother shitted on me that day "HAHAHA OMG LIL BRO HOW RETARDED CAN YOU BE! NO WONDER DAD SAID YOU'LL NEVER GET A GIRL".....

it was this moment in which i truly became blackpilled.. it took more incidents but today i am what i am and that incident played a big part.. this is why i am a piece of shit to my family. none of you will ever understand what i've been through. you doubt me.. you say im a larp. you say im stupid. you also make fun of me. but you know what IDC anymore.

Last edited:
I'm not reading all of that lol

Are you rich?

so as you guys know

Faggot larpcel strikes again with another fictional tale.

You're nothing but race baiting trash.

tldr plz my attention span is too short for this wall of text.

Your family in general sounds like they're into some weird inbreeding shit, making us Texascels look bad smh.

But damn, the way they made you humiliate yourself was fucking brutal, considering if this story is real.

Your family in general sounds like they're into some weird inbreeding shit, making us Texascels look bad smh.

But damn, the way they made you humiliate yourself was fucking brutal, considering if this story is real.
its ok though i got my revenge... when everybody went to sleep i snuck out and slashed the tires of over 40 vehicles KEK and they were high end vehicles (mercedes, lexus, range rovers, etc) KEKEKEKEKE fuck them

I wish I was a richcel.

Also it's over for larpcels.

Nice.

I had a traumatic spin the bottle moment myself once

its ok though i got my revenge... when everybody went to sleep i snuck out and slashed the tires of over 40 vehicles KEK and they were high end vehicles (mercedes, lexus, range rovers, etc) KEKEKEKEKE fuck them
DAMN SON, bet they were fucking PISSED.

I read all of it. Suifuel indeed.

Are you spanish?

I like these stories

elaborate??

"This one time in band camp", well it wasn't band camp but close enough... Lots of cute Stacies and young Chadlings, but nobody (to my knowledge) had sex yet. A handful of Chadlings would sneak off to Stacies' rooms almost every night, to "tell scary stories" and try and feel up the Stacies and get them naked. I tagged along every so often even though everyone treated me with disgust.

One time we all played spin the bottle, and when the bottle stopped on me... literally all the Stacies begged the Chadlings not to let me kiss the girl that spun it. She was close to hysterical at the prospect of it. Eventually one of the Chadlings straight up got in my face, I took a swing at him and we ended up fighting. I was always the skinny bullied kid but I was (and still am) a complete psycho when it comes to fighting and I have a VERY high pain threshold... so even though I got bloodied and bruised from one end to another I got the Chadling so good he started screaming like a bitch. The councilors heard and busted in, broke it up, everyone got busted and I got kicked out of the camp next day and sent home.

That was one of the earliest times I realized that a femoid would literally rather die than allow me even a quickest physical interaction. It's not as if I was going to make out with her, I just wanted a quick kiss on the lips.

"This one time in band camp", well it wasn't band camp but close enough... Lots of cute Stacies and young Chadlings, but nobody (to my knowledge) had sex yet. A handful of Chadlings would sneak off to Stacies' rooms almost every night, to "tell scary stories" and try and feel up the Stacies and get them naked. I tagged along every so often even though everyone treated me with disgust.

One time we all played spin the bottle, and when the bottle stopped on me... literally all the Stacies begged the Chadlings not to let me kiss the girl that spun it. She was close to hysterical at the prospect of it. Eventually one of the Chadlings straight up got in my face, I took a swing at him and we ended up fighting. I was always the skinny bullied kid but I was (and still am) a complete psycho when it comes to fighting and I have a VERY high pain threshold... so even though I got bloodied and bruised from one end to another I got the Chadling so good he started screaming like a bitch. The councilors heard and busted in, broke it up, everyone got busted and I got kicked out of the camp next day and sent home.

That was one of the earliest times I realized that a femoid would literally rather die than allow me even a quickest physical interaction. It's not as if I was going to make out with her, I just wanted a quick kiss on the lips.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

FUCK I HATE CHADS AND STACYS!!

so as you guys know i come from a genetically blessed high social status family.... in my family there are athletes, war veterans, Drs, a news anchor, and politicians... in my family there's a curse where in each generation a fuck up is born. well i am the fuck up( i was born with hypo ecto dysplasia and im schizophrenic)... my great granpda has always said we're the Spanish Kennedys and that im like that daughter kennedy who was mentally ill.

i still remember the day i knew i was destined to be a subhuman loser. it was family re-union 2009... i was 17 years old... during this time i was really lost... anyways the re-union was at my 2nd uncles big ass ranch (its next to the ranch george strait has in south texas).. fuck i can still even remember the smells. so i went with my chad brother.. when i got there all my distant relative roastie family members were fawning over my brother (6 foot chad with the body of a greek god).. hell even a distant cousin was feeling up on my brother... so were there and for about 2 minutes they were fawning over my bro.. i was right behind him and never once did anybody come up to me.. when my brother tried to introduced me (distant family doesn't even know i exist) they looked at me, did a EWW face, and just said hi without giving me a kiss on the cheek (they said hi to my bro by giving him a kiss ni the cheek) that was strike one!

strike 2 came when we went into the ball room.. my huge ass family has a traidition where cousins who have never met each other dance with one another a song or two. so while everybody dancing the DJ announces the dance. its tradition the girls come up to the guys. ALL MY FUCKING GUY COUSINS DANCED WITH MY GIRL COUSINS. literally nobody ever came up to me. NOT ONE. i tried to go up to this cousin i knew by name but she told me "sorry i'm married." seriously? i just saw this dumb bitch dance with my cousin Juan... in the end my great aunt Maria Dolores danced with me out of pity (mind you she was already obese and walking with a cane).

strike 3 was the worse.... some of my degenerate cousins at night sneaked out to play spin the bottle. i found out because i was fake sleeping in the cabinet when i overheard my brother and cousins talking about going to the spot (famous tree in my uncles ranch). as you know im socially retarded so before i crashed their little party i drank some beers.. when i get to the spot they have a table laid out to spin the bottle and all the chad and stacy cousins (and brother) were around the table laughing and having a good time. well i go up and IMMEDIATELY my big cousin Marcelo (imagine a spanish fabio) starts shitting on me.. "what are you doing here rigo? come on bro you dont belong here". well my brother stood up for me once in my life and told my cousin marcelo to let me play. (this was too good to be true but im gullible).. anyways they all play spin the bottle and never once this the bottle land on me.. it was nearing 1 past midnight and it was my cousin Anabella turn to spin.. everybody wanted to mess around with anabella (imagine a zoe saldana but lighter) cuz she was hott. so she spins the bottle and who does it land on! ON MEE!!! omg i was so happy. i thought this was my opportunity (too good to be true but like i said im gullible).. nobody could believe it. not even her. i thought she was gonna say no but she grabbed me by the hand and lead me to a secluded spot. oh god i was so hard.. i tried to kiss her but she laughed and backed off. she then told me "if you want a kiss you have to get naked and play with yourself" well my dumbass did that. while i was doing it i tried to up to her again and THATS WHEN ALL MY COUSINS BURST OUT OF THE BRUSH AND STARTED LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!!! fuck it was the worst moment of my laulifegh.. i got comments like "COME ON RIGO YOU REALLY THINK SHE WOULD KISS YOU!" "HAHAHA WOW RIGO LOOK AT YOUR SKINNYFAT BODY HAHAHA YOU SHOULD SHAVE BRO!" even my brother shitted on me that day "HAHAHA OMG LIL BRO HOW RETARDED CAN YOU BE! NO WONDER DAD SAID YOU'LL NEVER GET A GIRL".....

it was this moment in which i truly became blackpilled.. it took more incidents but today i am what i am and that incident played a big part.. this is why i am a piece of shit to my family. none of you will ever understand what i've been through. you doubt me.. you say im a larp. you say im stupid. you also make fun of me. but you know what IDC anymore.
Sorry to hear that, Rigo. But why is incest such a recurring theme in your stories? Is it common in your family or what?