Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The day my personality became bad (according to IT) Pics included

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
According to IT I am an incel because of my personality,
I wonder how? :kys:
I grew up suprisingly well for a curry, I was popular and developing well kinda like @gymletethnicel and his story.
Nobody was sexually active at 11-13 but I talked to girls and thought it was normal.
I was sporty and had a good social life.
I was also quite smart maybe I still am but inceldom has crippled my drive these last 2 years.

Then the fire nation attacked. God decided life wasn't meant for this boy and I was diagnosed with cancer and thus subhumancurrycel was born
Inkedpersonality LI

According to IT the 5+ following years of pain both physical and mental, depression, social rejection throughout highschool, image issues (cos I looked like I was about to die duh), apparently im not entitled to be treated like a human, clearly I am just genetic trash, "jUsT bE CoNfIdEnT bRo" according to IT this change was through confidence and everything I have felt was a figment of my imagination, after all people dont discriminate based on looks right?
When IT and the world says its personality they personally scoff at my experience, I dare someone to tell my 13 year old self who got fucked that bad that everything I was feeling was a self image issue and "in my head"
Funny thing is when I went into highschool despite my personality being the same I was an outcast, I tried to make friends, I got some pity brownie points here and there but thats it, hardly considered a human.
But I was still the same person right?
Sure I couldn't play sports anymore
Sure I had lost 10 kgs from treatment
Sure I had lost all my hair (hair is still fucked to this day)
Sure I had gotten a bit behind in studies after missing almost a year of school together.
But I was still the same, why wasn't I treated as such?
Why wasn't I able to make friends both male and female?
Why was I ostracized?
I tried to improve on my personality, the few years following I was better, people laughed at my jokes more, I studied harder to get better grades, teachers liked me a lot.
But of course I was still a subhuman, someone who looked like they were supposed to be on their deathbed but still somehow functioning.
Was it my personality?
idk why I typed this tbh, I am a bit drunk, just wanted a place to vent been stressed recently.
Anyways I'll be surprised if IT even touches this.

Subhumancurrycel out

Last edited:
Sorry bro, I would have been your friend if I knew you irl. And it's true, people, including females do like us - our personalities aren't to blame. But they only like us platonically and not romantically. They wouldn't give me a chance because of how ugly I was and still am. Also, don't bother grabbing the attention of incels in denial, they're also subhumans.

Sorry bro, I would have been your friend if I knew you irl. And it's true, people, including females do like us - our personalities aren't to blame. But they only like us platonically and not romantically. They wouldn't give me a chance because of how ugly I was and still am. Also, don't bother grabbing the attention of incels in denial, they're also subhumans.
Sad shit man.
It fucking sucks because I was on an OK path beforehand my life just got fucked and all of a sudden when I became deformed I guess I was useless.

Don't bother talking about your personal issues with the Redditcucks.

Brutal, also don't worry IT only touch kids.

Don't bother talking about your personal issues with the Redditcucks.
I just wanna hear them say it tbh.
That it was all in my head.
Would get good keks out of those virtnue signalling faggots.

Sorry yo hear bro. Inceltear are just evil cowards

What can I say other than your story is brutal af, if it wasn't for your health issues you might be living happily as a normie.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sad shit man.
It fucking sucks because I was on an OK path beforehand my life just got fucked and all of a sudden when I became deformed I guess I was useless.
We are both the same way, then. I started off fine but eventually I became deformed. At least you can cope with good bones, I have a round potato face.
:feelskek::feelskek:

Sorry yo hear bro. Inceltear are just evil cowards
They will never acknowledge it tbh.
That the only thing that made my life horrible was looks.
We are both the same way, then. I started off fine but eventually I became deformed. At least you can cope with good bones, I have a round potato face.

:feelskek::feelskek:
It hurts even more when life was going ok just to have it ripped away.
I was glad to get over it but I feel into depression when I realised just how severe some of the long term physical impacts of it were, my hair for instance.

I'm sorry you had to go throught that.

normies could never understand the pain, better not to care about them

According to IT I am an incel because of my personality,
I wonder how? :kys:
I grew up suprisingly well for a curry, I was popular and developing well kinda like @gymletethnicel and his story.
Nobody was sexually active at 11-13 but I talked to girls and thought it was normal.
I was sporty and had a good social life.
I was also quite smart maybe I still am but inceldom has crippled my drive these last 2 years.

Then the fire nation attacked. God decided life wasn't meant for this boy and I was diagnosed with cancer and thus subhumancurrycel was born

According to IT the 5+ following years of pain both physical and mental, depression, social rejection throughout highschool, image issues (cos I looked like I was about to die duh), apparently im not entitled to be treated like a human, clearly I am just genetic trash, "jUsT bE CoNfIdEnT bRo" according to IT this change was through confidence and everything I have felt was a figment of my imagination, after all people dont discriminate based on looks right?
When IT and the world says its personality they personally scoff at my experience, I dare someone to tell my 13 year old self who got fucked that bad that everything I was feeling was a self image issue and "in my head"
Funny thing is when I went into highschool despite my personality being the same I was an outcast, I tried to make friends, I got some pity brownie points here and there but thats it, hardly considered a human.
But I was still the same person right?
Sure I couldn't play sports anymore
Sure I had lost 10 kgs from treatment
Sure I had lost all my hair (hair is still fucked to this day)
Sure I had gotten a bit behind in studies after missing almost a year of school together.
But I was still the same, why wasn't I treated as such?
Why wasn't I able to make friends both male and female?
Why was I ostracized?
I tried to improve on my personality, the few years following I was better, people laughed at my jokes more, I studied harder to get better grades, teachers liked me a lot.
But of course I was still a subhuman, someone who looked like they were supposed to be on their deathbed but still somehow functioning.
Was it my personality?
idk why I typed this tbh, I am a bit drunk, just wanted a place to vent been stressed recently.
Anyways I'll be surprised if IT even touches this.
View attachment 311297
Subhumancurrycel out

If you posted that on reddit, you would have had a single reply while a girl sayin her boyfriend was a bastard and broke up with her would have 50 replies and 3 reddit gold :feelskek:

If you posted that on reddit, you would have had a single reply while a girl sayin her boyfriend was a bastard and broke up with her would have 50 replies and 3 reddit gold :feelskek:
Rofl it’s sad because it’s true
Males like us are just left to die, any female that went through half of what I did would’ve offed herself

Rofl it’s sad because it’s true
Males like us are just left to die, any female that went through half of what I did would’ve offed herself
Stay strong brocel , know you are not alone in this struggle . The world is fucking unfair , my own brother mogs me so hard and had always thrown that IT sort of advice at me throughout the years when i was at the rock bottom . I still am surprised how havent i offed myself after so many crushing realizations and experiences .

The radiation from this nuclear blackpill could kill an elephant

fuck you you were a chad so u deserve to get cancer, enjoy posting here until you fucking die thank you god

fuck you you were a chad so u deserve to get cancer, enjoy posting here until you fucking die thank you god
Wasn’t a chad just a normal kid who liked playing sports.
I wasn’t super popular and I never dated anyone like some of my other classmates but I was likeable at the least.
I still mog you to the depths of the Ganges river you shitstain

Wasn’t a chad just a normal kid who liked playing sports.
I wasn’t super popular and I never dated anyone like some of my other classmates but I was likeable at the least.
I still mog you to the depths of the Ganges river you shitstain
bragging about mogging someone in an incel server topkek ur still a giant normie

bragging about mogging someone in an incel server topkek ur still a giant normie
Saying I deserved to get cancer isn’t any better

All in your fucking head

While a Woman Just exists gets her Friends" Sex and then some.

People judge and Gaslight you and man They deem AS weak , fucking evil Clown fucking KEK world :feelsclown:

You really have to be a piece of Shit .

Shows you how fast normies will turn on you. Relationships to them are only about power and status and if you lose these things these people who once were good to you will abandon you.

My condolences