Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The diffrence between an Incels 18 years old birthdays and chad/normies

V0id

V0id

Banned
-
When I tourned 18 I felt sadness in that birthday and since then I can't be fully happy in my birthday and it only became stronger in my 25th brithday.

When you turn 18+ you understand that you missed the best years of your life while other had their time and they start to move on, While you stuck in those years.

That’s the worst thing. We will never get back lost years of crazy high school parties and teen love. May as well rope becuase there is no recovery from it

i've never had a birthdate party or celebration

True. The worst thing about it is that you don't really feel like celebrating, but society expects you to have some kind of celebration.

The saddest part is even if you somehow cheat your mind into thinking that you somhow got all those expirences, at 25+ You simpley can't catch up to normies nor to women.

When I tourned 18 I felt sadness in that birthday and since then I can't be fully happy in my birthday and it only became stronger in my 25th brithday.

When you turn 18+ you understand that you missed the best years of your life while other had their time and they start to move on, While you stuck in those years.

I don't even remember my 18th birthday (like 20+ years ago, but its a huge mile stone, you should remmember..) which just confirms what you just said. Brutal.

You realize things that you had not seen before

This is what an incel's birthday looks like
2dnj2lbfuq331

Pretty sure I skipped my 18th birthday, or maybe my 19th, I can't even remember. They were just that uneventful.

My life drastically changed at 18, I had this friend group which I used to hang out with every week and this female friend which I used to chat every 3 weeks.

Now that I'm 20 i live alone and barely friends to hang out.

The agepill is brutal.

My 18th birthday was ldar

Sad. Good profile picture, I like berserk.
:feelsokman:

Big difference. I'm scared of the agepill

Im still 18 idk

Gimme like 4 years ill respond to this then