Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The dude who finally normalizes inceldom to society will do it all by himself and the entire time hes slaving away his fellow incels will shit on him.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
And when I finally do it and it finally happens, you can say you're welcome. I don't need any of your approval. i am going to make the world a better place for incels even if I have to do all the work, receive no thanks, and be hated by normies and incels alike. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks.

INB4, "We'll always be subhumans at the bottom of the society and there's nothing in our power that we can do to fix this."

That is ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT. We have enormous untapped power. 30% of 18 to 30 yr old men did not have sex last year.

Don't tell me there isn't an active volcano brewing directly underneath the surface of normie society because there is.

Last edited:
I believe that would be called Japan.

anyone who thinks the blackpill will become mainstream is an idiot. I've been hearing people say "the blackpill is finally becoming mainstream" since the r/incels days in 2016. Normies have always somewhat knew about the blackpill. They alwawys let it out a little bit in comedy. But it will never become mainstream. The majority will always be cucks and slaves to their nature.

Don't let op who's a mgtow cuck and his "non incel friend" profit off of you.

30% of 18 to 30 yr old men did not have sex last year.
Many of them didn't put any effort into it, so their hatred towards women is very low, as they consider themselves responsible of it.
Don't confuse incels and volcels please.

Many of them didn't put any effort into it, so their hatred towards women is very low, as they consider themselves responsible of it.
Don't confuse incels and volcels please.

jfl, incel v. volcel infighting is autistic. i'm truecel and I don't even get on volcels' cases.

tenor.png

This guy takes incels as a group too seriously. We'd get destroyed if we ever tried to rise up and make a movement or something, even worse than what constantly happens to feminists or veganists or whatever.

This guy takes incels as a group too seriously. We'd get destroyed if we ever tried to rise up and make a movement or something, even worse than what constantly happens to feminists or veganists or whatever.
yeah vegans unironically have more political power than self-identified incels. reminds me of this graycel who made a thread about how he's going to rise up and overthrow society like a messianic god and calling everyone else degenerates & subhumans. and then legit the next day he makes a thread about how his mom yelled at him for not cleaning his room

Unless you're a powerful well connected top Jew you won't be able to do shit OP despite all your alleged good intentions.

Also even if you are such a top Jew you will still have to somehow sell your fellow tribesman on the idea of making inceldom societally accepted and a taboo off limits topic for society to look down upon or make fun of.

Good luck climbing that ideological/argumentative mountain.

Also you'll have to sell the tribe on how doing this would benefit their anti white/white genocide agenda in any way.

I suppose the not being able to breed thing works in your favor but anything else? Not so much.

As even if say you point out to the top Jews that inceldom creates weak males who will never have the ability or the cohesion to revolt against ZOG in any effective manner the Jews are really only concerned with "whites" revolting since its only our race that has ever proven it can effectively stand up to them and well...

Inceldom has proven to be a thing across all the known races of man so Jews pushing and promoting it as a "good" thing may not suit their agenda well since they want the niggies and bean dogs to be or become strong enough to continue killing off whites and dissplacing us and Jews simply won't be able to have that if a majority of their mud population becomes incels too after you "popularize" or "normalize" the condition making it "acceptable".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back