Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The empathetic gender mocks a 5'3 manlet for coping by playing music

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Screenshot 20230923 0207132

N2q5azvjbupb1

Mgf7mqyjbupb1

I feel so sorry for this guy. He probably plays music as his only cope and then this whore says the most meanest words ever. I can't imagine how hurt this guy would've felt when someone mocks their only cope left. Fuck women, just fuck them

Last edited:
Everything is overcompensating if you're short, most autistic shit ever

No way to please normal vermin except being a punching bag to clown on

"Just be confident" doesn't work if you don't look like a guy who deserves to be confident. They want you to stay in your lane.

Thats why you do not talk to foids, especially at that height. Over

tom araya is 5'10''
corey taylor is 5'7''

Last edited:
Thats why you do not talk to foids, especially at that height. Over
You don't talk to foids if you're anything less than a good looking guy with good social skills and money. They're bound to make fun of your insecurities if you aren't one of these guys

Completely cold treatment to him, I guess whatever she said is true about getting girls but the delivery is out of pure narcissism, ironic when she was the one blaming him for such traits. I can also relate, I was bullied for my height in this manner too by various people

I feel so sorry for this guy. He probably plays music as his only cope and then this whore says the most meanest words ever. I can't imagine how hurt this guy would've felt when someone mocks their only cope left. Fuck women, just fuck them
me too. and even if you get a gf what are the chances she'll cheat on you? They're big! (by you I mean any sub 7 man)

Why would you mention ITfags??

"my ex is bigger and could totally kill you if i asked him"
this is all they think when they see you and your size.
no wonder they get killed so often

she literally just said "KNOW YOUR PLACE" :feelsclown:

They think foids can never dislike short heighted men just out of spite.
They are ugly trannies i literally dont care what they think

They are ugly trannies i literally dont care what they think
You kinda have a point, nothing will ever change their delusional minds

"my ex is bigger and could totally kill you if i asked him"
this is all they think when they see you and your size.
no wonder they get killed so often

He shouldn't change his hobbies. Like females care if a guy likes metal jfl, he could have 100 other hobbies. And what's wrong with spirituality? Autistic cunt

What's your point?
Most aggressive vocalists are short for a reason.
That reason is that as a short male you have a lot of repressed incel rage inside of you that tall, good looking people don't have.
Happy people don't scream and growl lyrics about josef mengele into a microphone as an anger outlet.

That's the reason i actually liked aggressive niggercore like 6ix9ine and lil jon back in 2018, because i could identify with their inkwell rage.

Last edited:
Most aggressive vocalists are short for a reason.
That reason is that as a short male you have a lot of repressed incel rage inside of you that tall, good looking people don't have.
Happy people don't scream and growl lyrics about josef mengele into a microphone as an anger outlet.

That's the reason i actually liked rappers like 6ix9ine and lil jon back in 2018, because i could identify with their inkwell rage.
That seems a bit of a weird take I think. James Hetfield is 1.85 m and Dave Mustaine is also really really tall

if he's such a loser why is he texting with women

i've literally never done that in my entire life and i went to every single place that people invited me, every work social, etc

why you even giving attention to a foid instead of playing your damn guitar?

@Osman279 @Celius

@proudweeb can you move this to ID and maybe pin it?

Females are psychopathic bullies

Ragefuel. I wish I could smash my guitar over the head of any dumb bitch who thinks she has the authority to tell me to stop enjoying my interests. Fucking psychopath bitch.

@Osman279 @Celius
Women want men under 5’8” dead. They don’t just want nothing to do with you, they WANT you to die, like literally. Your existence makes them feel uneasy.

Women want men under 5’8” dead. They don’t just want nothing to do with you, they WANT you to die, like literally. Your existence makes them feel uneasy.
I'd say 5'11 . Even 5'10 is manlet height for women.

"Just be confident" doesn't work if you don't look like a guy who deserves to be confident. They want you to stay in your lane.
Yes, and normies are aggressive about it so that they look better by comparison.

Yes, and normies are aggressive about it so that they look better by comparison.
Normies are their white knights that will protect and defend them for a 0.0001 percent chance of getting pussy

She says he's acting tough which makes it seems like he's overcompensating for his height, but then implies he isn't acting like a leader and needs to be more alpha. What a stupid bitch.

Good.
670px Gun type fission weapon en labels thin lines

I feel so sorry for this guy. He probably plays music as his only cope and then this whore says the most meanest words ever.
Empathetic gender jfl

Total manlet dearh

Women legit want men under 5 ft 8 dead & genocided

He should stalk her and then torture her by ripping of her face and tonguer then knock her ex boyfriend with a hammer, and rape that bitch while that guy watching him(in video game)