Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The empathetic gender mocks a 5'3 manlet for coping by playing music

The best way to do this is to lead the that ex boyfriend to the torture room, then immediately throw, break him or shoot him in the leg.

Vanquish all the hopes and happiness by ripping apart all of his abdomen and hands, then we will see that we all are just rotten flesh and sooner or later time will decide your fate.

(In video games of course)

Feds this post is satire

And should not be taken seriously, I do this all the time in rdr2

Everything is overcompensating if you're short, most autistic shit ever
Exactly. Us manlets can't ever catch a break. Every single thing we do will be viewed by society and normalniggers as compensatory for our shit height genetics.

Lift weights? Compensating.
Make money? Compensating.
Have a nice job, watch, or car? You guessed it.

You can't even stand up for yourself or fight back without being accused of having a Napoleon complex.

I fucking hate normshits.

I feel so sorry for this guy. He probably plays music as his only cope and then this whore says the most meanest words ever.
foids should be supportive

Hope she gets raped then decapitated

Women want men under 5’8” dead. They don’t just want nothing to do with you, they WANT you to die, like literally. Your existence makes them feel uneasy.

Feds this post is satire
Not really massive foid genocide now
Adsda46565656

He needs to step it up and learn more about the art of the blade

I feel so sorry for this guy. He probably plays music as his only cope and then this whore says the most meanest words ever. I can't imagine how hurt this guy would've felt when someone mocks their only cope left. Fuck women, just fuck them
This is complete and utter ER fuel. Then toilets wonder why men like that exist…

That foid thinks that the whole world runs around her little person