Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the empire that conquered the empire that conquered ancient egypt still existed 100 years ago

What empire was it?

And yeah u could say egypt was conquered by the roman republic not the empire, but thats debateable i guess

ottoman empire ended on 1 november 1922

ottoman empire ended on 1 november 1922
Over

btw it is in 1923

Ancient Egypt -> Roman Empire -> Ottoman Empire
Over for history illiteratecels.

Ancient Egypt > Greeks > Romans > Arabs >Ottomans.

Note that Arabic rulers from 641 to 1517 were from many different dynasties with opposing interests, so I cant write them all here.

Ancient Egypt -> Roman Empire -> Ottoman Empire
British Empire ruled Egypt and parts of the Middle East after WW1 and WW2. So the British Empire was actually the last one.

Note that Arabic rulers from 641 to 1517 were from many different dynasties with opposing interests, so I cant write them all here.

I meant that the Romans conquered Egypt and 1500 years later the Ottomans conquered the Roman Empir, when it was reduced to basically just Constantinople

Ancient egypt? they got conquered by a shit ton of people before the romans bro. Nigs, gayreeks, assyrians, iranians.

This is no longer true, rip

Over for ottomancels

Mongols would BTFO all. Also which Greeks specially? Spartans? Athenians? Macedonians? French (under Napoleon), Spanish, Assyrian, Hunnic, etc should be on there too. Also ancient Egypt got btfo many times. Even some Hyksos and sea peoples trolled Egyptians

Mongols would BTFO all. Also which Greeks specially? Spartans? Athenians? Macedonians? French (under Napoleon), Spanish, Assyrian, Hunnic, etc should be on there too. Also ancient Egypt got btfo many times. Even some Hyksos and sea peoples trolled Egyptians
You know which famous Greek emperor conquered Egypt, Alexander. But his general Ptolemy made sure it will be his blood ruling Egypt for next 3 century.

Also Memluks defeated Mongols, so there is that.

Other than that yeah, Egypt get conquered countless times

You know which famous Greek emperor conquered Egypt, Alexander. But his general Ptolemy made sure it will be his blood ruling Egypt for next 3 century.

Also Memluks defeated Mongols, so there is that.

Other than that yeah, Egypt get conquered countless times
Yes the Ptolemaic dynasty where the Greeks ruled over. Also Mamluks and Berbers defeated mongols. If you’ve heard of Baibars he was from Egypt and was one of the few leaders who actually was able to fight off the mongols and sun.