Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The entire point of a cult is to arbitrate who has sex

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
So that makes us wannabe cultists-- we play fantasy football like cucks in ASPIRING to arbitrate who has sex. but to be a real cult you have to have power over people and their sex lives

I'd join a sex cult if I could. I genuinely believe that I would be happier in a cult, I just hate the blind worship of doctrines. But I'd take a quiverfull toilet anyday. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Indeed. We don't have any power. Society ignores us.

We would have power if we pooled resources and formed a commune like someone suggested. Was it @Truckzo ?

We would have power if we pooled resources and formed a commune like someone suggested. Was it @Truckzo ?
uh what?

It was @Lycan I think

For what? It would be a waste of money.
ugly single men who are forming their own community, that don't pay taxes or support the government or status quo? thats prime target. the military will literally use rockets for bunkers on a fucking single man, jfl they dont care how much it costs. and there will be an incel military man pulling the trigger and dump that bunker buster on your ass

ugly single men who are forming their own community, that don't pay taxes or support the government or status quo? thats prime target. the military will literally use rockets for bunkers on a fucking single man, jfl they dont care how much it costs. and there will be an incel military man pulling the trigger and dump that bunker buster on your ass
But why spend millions when they can send a couple nobody beat sheriff deputies to break it up?