Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The eye contact avoidance is brutal

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
Cashiers, waitresses, hiring managers during job interviews, my former therapists, my mom, etc, etc. It's fucked up. I will never be LOOKED AT, let alone loved. Fuck this clown world i didn't ask for this

I don't look people in their eyes, I look through them.

Women always put their heads down whenever they see me.

I don't look at foids anymore.

i have the opposite of this , i keep looking at people's eyes and i don't know when to stop

Everytime I look someone in the eye they immediately look away, i guess they don’t like what they see

Same. And this is like a rejection to me. So every day is full of rejections. That’s why I would never approach a woman. If she sees you and turns her head around immediately, talking to her is useless. You will get rejected two times from the same woman.
1.) when she turns her head after seeing you
2.) when she says „I have a boyfriend“ after talking to her.

Same. And this is like a rejection to me. So every day is full of rejections. That’s why I would never approach a woman. If she sees you and turns her head around immediately, talking to her is useless. You will get rejected two times from the same woman.
1.) when she turns her head after seeing you
2.) when she says „I have a boyfriend“ after talking to her.
Some women can get nervous around Chads.

Cashiers, waitresses, hiring managers during job interviews, my former therapists, my mom, etc, etc. It's fucked up. I will never be LOOKED AT, let alone loved. Fuck this clown world i didn't ask for this
Same, its not about social anxiety of you, just about ugliness mainly

They´re just shying away from seeing your rich personality bro, you just have to make a move! :forcedsmile: (on a serious note don't do this, especially to foids on their jobs, as you will get kicked out, publicly humiliated or restrained by cops)

They´re just shying away from seeing your rich personality bro, you just have to make a move! :forcedsmile: (on a serious note don't do this, especially to foids on their jobs, as you will get kicked out, publicly humiliated or restrained by cops)
Wrong, grey its not personality that counts, its look's. Or else it's :bluepill:

It is disrespectful how foids and normies immediately Look away as if I am some bug or something,
Like werent these fucking normies taught to look someone in the goddamn eyes when you are talking to them? Communication 101
i have the opposite of this , i keep looking at people's eyes and i don't know when to stop
I think what he is trying to say is that NORMIES and Foids do not give basic eye contact

Last edited: