Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The fact that 99% of women listen to black music is incredibly alarming

most of the mainstream musics are fucking shit does not matter the race on that tbh

Girls don't listen to music because it sounds good, they only listen to music by guys they're attracted to. Backstreet boys, One Direction... they only listened to them because they liked the boys. Now 99% of western girls listen to music by black guys (or white guys acting black).

Not even asian girls are like this. Koreans and jap girls are listening to k pop. What are western girls listening to? Tyger. Lil pump.
Future breeders of white-hating mulattos. The wombs of a doomed future.

It's not just women. It feels like almost all zoomers listen to degenerate American rap.
Yup. (((They))) have pushed degeneracy as the new norm. It’s over, we lost. Time to pack it up, and go home.

I dont think it stems from genuine love for niggers
You think wrong.
it’s actually laughable just how badly american conservatives have lost the culture war in every conceivable way
European conservatives lost the culture war because of American cuckservatives in the first place. Let them taste their own medicine lol.

Listening to modern mumble rap makes me want to kill myself. That can't even be classified as music, no wonder foids like it.

I like rap as well, even from the people I hate the most, violent-looking arab mudpeople who contribute the 2nd most crime in my country (dont worry blacks you're still #1 as is tradition) and would probably beat the shit out of me if I walked in their neighborhoods. At least they have the balls to say a whore is a whore and shit like that. If they're gonna stink the place up at least I can use their music, I also eat kebabs, guess I love them now.

But you're right, foids listen to who they wanna fuck, that is the youngest blackpill I've ever gotten, backstreet boys, leonardo dicrapio, bieber, one direction, it's the same fucking shit everytime. I always said girls worship niggers but I get barraged with JBW-statistics.

Last edited:
Or maybe, they just listen to the music they hear on the radio/the music that is artificially promoted on streaming services to the front page?
Yeah it's probably this tbh foids don't have any higher thought processes. They just go with the hivemind.
Listening to modern mumble rap makes me want to kill myself. That can't even be classified as music, no wonder foids like it.

99% of western girls listen to music by black guys (or white guys acting black).
where are you getting your stats? by 'girls' I figure you must mean in high school meaning OP is in HS or hangs at malls listening to HS girls place music to have anecdotal evidence

Yup. (((They))) have pushed degeneracy as the new norm. It’s over, we lost. Time to pack it up, and go home.
It’s a sad state of affaids.. Makes me wish I was black to benefit from it..

I want to put together a boy band of curry manlets that sing like Nsync. Hid their identity by having them jumpsuits, gloves and masks. Then after a year of hype and hysteria from teen foids, reveal their face at a live tv broadcast.

Crackaz on suicidewatch

I want to put together a boy band of curry manlets that sing like Nsync. Hid their identity by having them jumpsuits, gloves and masks. Then after a year of hype and hysteria from teen foids, reveal their face at a live tv broadcast.
lmfao

They also listen to music that chads/NT people listen to. My sister hated nigger noise her whole life, but now she’s a fatherless revolutionary in college and she’s stoked on blacks so now she blasts nigger noise everywhere. There’s always some gay reason behind foids doing the things they do. It’s never “oh because this is what I want”. Either the singer is a chad, or some chad she knows likes that song, or she feels like she’s fighting racism by “embracing black culture Teehee”, or she’s pissing off her dad by being stoked on blacks because he once had a problem with her drinking cum, etc. Serioulsy foids are directionless children and need a male authority figure in their life telling them what to do, otherwise they are chimps with machineguns (vaginas actually, making them even more dangerous creatures)

They listen to it because marketing and it's popular (because marketing)
We know that women aren't attracted to black men, all evidence points to it.
Welcome to blueceldom

They also listen to music that chads/NT people listen to. My sister hated nigger noise her whole life, but now she’s a fatherless revolutionary in college and she’s stoked on blacks so now she blasts nigger noise everywhere. There’s always some gay reason behind foids doing the things they do. It’s never “oh because this is what I want”. Either the singer is a chad, or some chad she knows likes that song, or she feels like she’s fighting racism by “embracing black culture Teehee”, or she’s pissing off her dad by being stoked on blacks because he once had a problem with her drinking cum, etc. Serioulsy foids are directionless children and need a male authority figure in their life telling them what to do, otherwise they are chimps with machineguns (vaginas actually, making them even more dangerous creatures)
Does she sleep with blacks aswell?

What you say applies to a lot of normie guys too tbh
Look at how many normies did a complete 180 over the last two decades from being against and hostile toward gay people to finding nothing wrong with gay guys (as long as they don't flirt with them) and how going to the gym, dieting and working out heavily used to be seen as really vain, feminine and kind of gay but now every guy is expected to do it and others look down on them if they don't.
@ReturnOfSaddam

Most people blindly follow the whim of what's socially acceptable for the time even when they are pushing the bounds of what is socially acceptable and trying to draw attention to themselves for whatever reason.

Last edited:
when they speak of "women" ... they refer to only Caucasian women or to all women in general ?? .... I really don't see importance in this thread.

I am blackcel, but I am not a fan of African or African American music ... I am a fan of Rock and Heavy metal ...
This is why you are incel

women listen to whatever the music industry decides to make popular

Or maybe, they just listen to the music they hear on the radio/the music that is artificially promoted on streaming services to the front page?

Because 99% of women want to fuck black men? Again I dont see why we even allow black "incels"to LARP here.

you mean blacks can’t be incel?

They are the least likely while whites are most likely to be incel. JBBmaxx works wonders in Europe, USA. I even see Asian women pursuing black men. Because they are more preferred by women of all races.

They are the least likely while whites are most likely to be incel. JBBmaxx works wonders in Europe, USA. I even see Asian women pursuing black men. Because they are more preferred by women of all races.
Which place do you live in? Italy? I had no idea blacks were so popular there.

How retarded must you be to think its because they're attracted black men? You're right when you say they don't listen to music because they like it, they just listen to that kind of music because everyone else is.

Foids=Hive mind. They're all alike in a select few different ways. I have never met a unique female in my life and never will. Everything they do is to appease the crowd or Chad.

Obvious Virtue signaling and attention seeking. I dont think it stems from genuine love for niggers
Exactly. This post is just another 'muh niggers are taking aw wahmenz' post by a whitecel.

Which place do you live in? Italy? I had no idea blacks were so popular there.

U.S. Black men here are the SMV of a white femoid. Fucking black incels are so cringe. How the fuck can you even be a black incel?

U.S. Black men here are the SMV of a white femoid. Fucking black incels are so cringe. How the fuck can you even be a black incel?
Do you have a single bit of evidence to back that up?
Meanwhile in reality...

Why do whitecels cope with racism so much? There's nothing shameful about failing at normal difficulty. Not everyone can be a winner.

Link us some maby?
Lmao I don't think people will appreciate it very much here looking at this thread + I would reveal my location which I don't really like doing + it's in my language so you wouldn't even understand it. But maybe some day.

For now here's Eminem being very based, before he went full Soros and started making anti-Trump raps and joining the same people who wanted to cancel him 20 years ago.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkgP54FuvIM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1I1x2pYMK0

Here's one of Migos that's pretty based.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is93uEhI5_E

Do you have a single bit of evidence to back that up?
Meanwhile in reality...
View attachment 392619

Why do whitecels cope with racism so much? There's nothing shameful about failing at normal difficulty. Not everyone can be a winner.
Those stats are from 2013 I believe.

Yeah, like everyone is saying, they just listen to what's pushed by the (((media))) because they lack self awareness. Somehow, listening to nigs calling them basic bitches doesn't get them to change. Instead, they decide to act even more like basic bitches

Those stats are from 2013 I believe.
Do you have recent stats the provide evidence to the contrary?
You can't just throw out data because it's old and assert a different conclusion without providing new data.

Yeah, like everyone is saying, they just listen to what's pushed by the (((media))) because they lack self awareness. Somehow, listening to nigs calling them basic bitches doesn't get them to change. Instead, they decide to act even more like basic bitches
Do you think it increases blacks SMV?

Do you think it increases blacks SMV?
Well, the "S" in LMS does stand for status, so it must help at least a little. Blacks would be even lower value without it. Just look at how women in the mideast, south asia and east asia hate them

Music is a mood shifter.

Well, the "S" in LMS does stand for status, so it must help at least a little. Blacks would be even lower value without it. Just look at how women in the mideast, south asia and east asia hate them
Exactly, and look at how western women dislike asians/indians. They are easily brainwashed.

Exactly, and look at how western women dislike asians/indians. They are easily brainwashed.
This just proves how easily manipulated women are. Most would prefer a psl4 white guy over psl4 indian.

Could we brainwash them to like ugly guys?

not sure why this BS title thread is still up tbh

The fact that nigger music exists is alarming.

It’s accurate.
it doesn't even attempt to be informative: what exactly qualifies you as "listening to"?

if that means 99% have heard it in passing or might like one black song out of hundreds of songs they like, how is that meaningful?

it doesn't even attempt to be informative: what exactly qualifies you as "listening to"?

if that means 99% have heard it in passing or might like one black song out of hundreds of songs they like, how is that meaningful?
It means actively listening to it aka most of the music they hear is rap.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back