Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the femoid uses words like spells

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Notice how the greatest weapon the cunt has against men is using shaming language. It is almost as if shaming language were a spell and its vag-vag was its magic wand. Since it cannot do anything against me physically, it uses group shame to try to get the WK's to push me out. The cunt knows if I say anything back, the WK's will all gang up on me. Ahh… The privilege of having a magical vag-vag. I get shamed all the time by the cunts and the line I hear over and over again is “you have no life”. This one never gets old, as the cunt has been saying this since I was a kid. You would think that the cunt and its collective group intelligence would for once come up with something unique after all those years. I wonder why that is? I think the cunt says this so that it can feel important, since all it needs to be important in a sea of WK's is its magical vag vag, yet feminism says that men are the ones who are privileged.

Virgin, misogynist, creep, all words specifically used to gain a crowds favor.

You don't need new, unique weapons when you have an endless stockpile hydrogen bombs which you can launch by clicking a button.

I saw a blackpill that hit the nail on the head, they use insults like this that show disgust, rather than 'asshole' 'cruel' 'jerk' because assholes are something that turns them on, not something they despise.

This ANGERS me to no end. They need to be taught more sevERe lessons.

anyone can do this, not just fems

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back