Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The future for incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-

Someone is going to find your rotten corpse and scrub your rotten juice off the floor after you die alone.

I think this was posted here before but it's true

you’ll be dead anyway so whatever

the future: death fortunately

Won't reach that age tbh I want to die NEET not move a finger for an evil society who has tormented me

I'll probably die playing dark souls.

It's going to be a very lonely end, but it will be for a lot of people, not just us. How many people's kids will actually make the effort to look after their elderly senile parents in their old age?

I know I'm going to be very isolated in my old age, but for me that's a price worth paying for never having to raise kids.

It's going to be a very lonely end, but it will be for a lot of people, not just us. How many people's kids will actually make the effort to look after their elderly senile parents in their old age?

I know I'm going to be very isolated in my old age, but for me that's a price worth paying for never having to raise kids.
Boomers have money to pay for care homes, I don’t think we will be so lucky...

I wish I die alone in my room and people take weeks to find me. I don't want to be buried prematurily.

I remember watching a documentary about bodies that no one reclaimed because they didn't have loved ones, there was one fatcel who died while sitting on the toilet and he was only found like 1 week later

Just jump off a boat in the middle of the ocean, soon enough your body’s scent will spread (slightly but still) to every reach of the ocean.