Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The future of dating apps

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
After failing miserably on tinder for years, i took the advice of a friend and installed bumble. The layout of the app is quite different and there is more space to put stuff about you in the Bio as opposed to tinder where people mostly ignore bios. I created a nice profile, put my best pics and maintained a swipe rate of 60%+ .

To my surprise, i matched with a few decent looking currywhores. But they failed to initiate messages to me within 24 hours of matching after which the matches expired. I again ended up with 0 matches just like tinder.

Iam thinking this would be the natural evolution of dating apps in the future. You will have to clear 3 stages of matching. Stage 1 would eliminate most incels and normies. Stage 2 would eliminate upper tier normies and stage 3 would get rid of chadlites. At the end, only the chaddiest of chads and all foids would be left to fuck each other.

To my surprise, i matched with a few decent looking currywhores. But they failed to initiate messages to me within 24 hours of matching after which the matches expired. I again ended up with 0 matches just like tinder.

design of dating app wont change shit. and heres why. they didnt initiate. cus they dont care about your ugly ass

design of dating app wont change shit. and heres why. they didnt initiate. cus they dont care about your ugly ass

Thats fairly obvious. But iam saying dating apps are going to evolve in the direction where just matching with a foid isnt good enough anymore.

Blows my mind that some incels or even low tier normies are even trying dating apps

Thats fairly obvious. But iam saying dating apps are going to evolve in the direction where just matching with a foid isnt good enough anymore.
Matching them on tinder was never enough. Ever stat out there shows that the vast majority of men who match women still don't get to even meet them irl.

Matching them on tinder was never enough. Ever stat out there shows that the vast majority of men who match women still don't get to even meet them irl.

The number of matches you get on tinder (while most wont lead to P in V sex) determines how attractive you are to foids. The downside is that you need a good number (maybe 50+) to eventually end up with one foid.

Online dating is not worth it if you're not in the top5% looks. Even Chadlites struggle You have to be be an 8/10 solid Chad.

High Tier normies and guys who fall in the top20% looks can get matches but the conversion rate is super low. It's not worth it at all.

Tinder is like Battle Royale, 100 guys fighting for one chicken dinner JFL

Online dating is not worth it if you're not in the top5% looks. Even Chadlites struggle You have to be be an 8/10 solid Chad.

High Tier normies and guys who fall in the top20% looks can get matches but the conversion rate is super low. It's not worth it at all.

tbh. chadlites getting laid online is very rare

Its ridiculous how theyre making so much money though. You would think a system that is oppressive to the majority of men wouldnt thrive.

tbh. chadlites getting laid online is very rare
Yup, only Rich Chadlites do well, guys showing their Lambo, expensive yatch and exotic vacations in pictures get lots of matches even then most girls want LTRs with Chadlites, whereas proper Chad's post their selfies and still get 100+ matches in a day and most girls lusting his cock and dtf in no time.
I swallowed the Online dating pill all thanks to, @Reddit_is_for_cucks
Its ridiculous how theyre making so much money though. You would think a system that is oppressive to the majority of men wouldnt thrive.
It's the bluepill conditioning, most normies think that they need a good bio that's why they haven't given up yet, they think that some perfect set of words will get them laid. They won't give up on Tinder.

Meanwhile on Leddit:

He guys, I've been using Tinder for 80 years now, still got no matches. Please review my bio, I feel like I'm missing something. Should I describe my hobbies more? Guys, help me here.

Images 1

Last edited: