Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The gender current thing is just another plot to destroy boys and men

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inUnrmh6XH0

Gender studies, gender professor, gender therapists, gender doctors : all females. Their final objective is to castrate more and more men and to expand the sexual prospect of foids ... As if the situation wasn't dire enough. Nothing more.

But the fact that those foids are actually taking advantage of MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE and experimenting barbaric medical practice on them for the sake of female empowerment is beyond conceivable.

And yet, it's the reality we live in. And yet, incels are the ones that the mainstream medias demonize, while advertizing the evil business of these foids without ever questioning it.

Every time I see a documentary with little kids being manipulated by their crazy mother ( it's ALWAYS the mother ) into this crazy ideology, I want to cry.

They castrate all non chads.

They castrate all non chads.
Literally this. Chad can display all the "toxic masculinity" he wants, but a trucel should become an agender goblin if he wants to be accepted by soyciety. These so called therapist are literally enforcing that in kid's brains. FUCK THIS

Foids are the azathoths decendant.

Sometimes i Wish they wouldnt exist , the world would Be alot fairer and harmonic.

The Woman invinsibility " ( that she IS never in the wrong No matter how i'll , or stupid she is ,)

Is really going on my Nerves.

The Woman invinsibility " ( that she IS never in the wrong No matter how i'll , or stupid she is ,)
That would make you a mentalcel. "If you're not ready to accept the inherent superiority of the fairer sex, then the problem is in your brain." That's what some cucks tend to say, even in this forum.

Is really going on my Nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back