Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious THE GOVT IS TAKING MY RIGHTS AWAY TEXASCELS GTFIH

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
just die theory
Less than 1% death rate...... I'm not going to change the way i live just because others want to live in fear. FUCK THAT.

Virus don't care about your rights. It just kills you.

Put on your damn mask you antiscience crybaby with an IQ of 12.

The longer you fight it the longer this is going to happen.

This isn't going away soon and you antiscience nutjobs are just making it worse.

This isn't going away soon and you antiscience nutjobs are just making it worse.
Bitch.

The virus doesn’t exist

Im not bowing to the government. This is a seemingly miniscule act but in reality when you put on a mask you are signing your life away.

it will happen regardless because the virus scare is Jewish owned. It goes on as long as the Jews want it to.

i’m pro science when it’s legitimate. This isn’t science, it’s smoke and mirrors.

You never even answered my question but this thread is fucking hilarious

You never even answered my question but this thread is fucking hilarious
Stfu yes clothes are tyrannical but idc cuz face is not clothes there’s not a stigma there. Adam and Eve were naked I guess so it’s whatever

The virus does exist. We saw it coming. Science said it was coming, and it came. You're just an inbred hillbilly with a 6th grade education who doesn't understand science.

Your blaming of the Jews just shows how stupid you are. It has absolutely nothing to do with Jews.

The virus does exist. We saw it coming. Science said it was coming, and it came. You're just an inbred hillbilly with a 6th grade education who doesn't understand science.

Your blaming of the Jews just shows how stupid you are. It has absolutely nothing to do with Jews.
OH WE SAW THE VIRUS COMING? B-BUT ITS A PANDEMIC!!! It’s almost like...gasp...it was PLANNED

ohh yes jews have no part in it...except for the fact that they seem to have developed a cure for it very quickly...

Stfu yes clothes are tyrannical but idc cuz face is not clothes there’s not a stigma there. Adam and Eve were naked I guess so it’s whatever
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

OH WE SAW THE VIRUS COMING? B-BUT ITS A PANDEMIC!!! It’s almost like...gasp...it was PLANNED

ohh yes jews have no part in it...except for the fact that they seem to have developed a cure for it very quickly...

It's happened before throughout history. You're just a moron who can't make reason of something this terrible so you have to pretend it doesn't exist.

Go take a walk to your local hospital and ask them if it is real. I dare you.

High IQ.
It's happened before throughout history. You're just a moron who can't make reason of something this terrible so you have to pretend it doesn't exist.

Idiot.
Look at the date of the video fool.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

It's over for Texas.

The virus doesn’t exist

Im not bowing to the government. This is a seemingly miniscule act but in reality when you put on a mask you are signing your life away.

it will happen regardless because the virus scare is Jewish owned. It goes on as long as the Jews want it to.

i’m pro science when it’s legitimate. This isn’t science, it’s smoke and mirrors.
You're an idiot.

jfl and the graycel here ends up actually being the reasonable one. How can the rest of the world handle this shit, but us Burgers fail miserably because of you maskless mouth-breathing cowboy shitheads?

Ultimately though I kind of enjoy it. Pretty awesome just chilling inside and LDARing

He's a basement autist. Also low iq.

Pandemics from viruses have been happening throughout human history. It was always a risk. We knew our current world was especially subsceptibile because a hundred years ago you couldn't go around the world in 24 hours.

It was only a matter of time.

You inbred hicks just never paid attention in school and now you want to act like you know something.

Bill Gates knew it was coming and that's why he put his billions of dollars into a foundation. It wasn't because it was planned, it's because history shows it's always happened.

Oh I will...oh wait, they’re all dancing!

View: https://youtu.be/aWHADEPdpHE

You're an idiot.
This just in: I’m an idiot for not trusting the government that wants to make me a mindless worker slave?

Just wear a mask. This is not the hill to die on, brothercel.

xddddddddd
stfu.Yellow people have been wearing masks for so long it's practically built into your face at this point like an evolutionary adaptation.

Wear balaclava and camo at all times in public. Nobody can call you out because you're only doing your mandated duty.

stfu.Yellow people have been wearing masks for so long it's practically built into your face at this point like an evolutionary adaptation.
lold and kekd

lmao yet they don’t even give out free masks for everyone

Man-dates are gay!

You must be a holocough denier!

Trust the plan-demic - says Q anon!

They want to lower your oxygen level so you get weak and sick easier bro.

Just wear a see through plasti face shield. They are getting popular.

It's over for you buddy boyo

what is the corona chan situation like in suomi?
We closed the borders for a while and the Swedes called us racist for not letting them in :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Who cares that nurses dance? How does that prove anything? It's a silly argument.

Even in the video it says nurses do it to relieve stress after having to deal with idiots like Op they have to put on ventilators.

Lol about the religion cope and the flat earth conspiracy too. Mentalcels need the most pity of us all. You're so dumb you can't even comprehend how dumb you are.

Please tell me on sciences greatest invention how wrong science is again.

Who cares that nurses dance? How does that prove anything? It's a silly argument.

Even in the video it says nurses do it to relieve stress after having to deal with idiots like Op they have to put on ventilators.

Lol about the religion cope and the flat earth conspiracy too. Mentalcels need the most pity of us all. You're so dumb you can't even comprehend how dumb you are.

Please tell me on sciences greatest invention how wrong science is again.
oooh waaah waah stress no there's no stress. The stress of staying in an empty hospital making big buxx? Keep being the governments bitch for me you utter dog.

"Religion cope" "Flat earth conspiracy" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: BRO IT'S JUST A CONSPIRACY BRO BIG DADDY GOVT TELLS ME WHAT TO THINK BRO

Sorry I'd rather listen to YouTube videos to tell me what to do rather than blame it on the government. The big evil government that is in control of everything. Oooh they are so scary! It's the Jews, it's the aliens, it's the mole people. Lol what an idiot. Go watch the DMV and see how great your government is. They can barely run an office and you think they control the whole world? Lolol. Moron.

Science can literally follow the development of everything it's made down to it's core. You just have to follow it down. You just blame it on nonsense because your too stupid to learn about it. Science is too hard for my 6th grade education to I'd rather believe in a skywizard who makes everything right. Like Santa Claus for adults.

Conspiracy theories are for stupid people who didn't pay attention in school and now think they know something.

Sorry I'd rather listen to YouTube videos to tell me what to do rather than blame it on the government. The big evil government that is in control of everything. Oooh they are so scary! It's the Jews, it's the aliens, it's the mole people. Lol what an idiot. Go watch the DMV and see how great your government is. They can barely run an office and you think they control the whole world? Lolol. Moron.

Science can literally follow the development of everything it's made down to it's core. You just have to follow it down. You just blame it on nonsense because your too stupid to learn about it. Science is too hard for my 6th grade education to I'd rather believe in a skywizard who makes everything right. Like Santa Claus for adults.

Conspiracy theories are for stupid people who didn't pay attention in school and now think they know something.
jewtube hmmmmmmm. And yes, the government is in control of everything. You're a dumbass if you think the govt big brother isn't always watching.

"science" you are like a soyboy saying "I fucking LOVE science" but when confronted with particular science that shatters your whole worldview you collapse. THE DEATH TOLL IS INFLATED. IT HAS BEEN CAUGHT TO BE INFLATED. THIS IS LITERALLY JUST A REBRANDING OF THE SEASONAL FLU.

Also "Conspiracy theories" are a soyboy buzzword for "anyone who does wrongthink"

You mean the seasonal flu that is "seasonal" that is actually happening in fucking July? Do you know what seasonal means?

It means it goes in and out of season. Something that isn't happening right now.

But it is because you anti science idiots.

All the people staying in and staying home from jobs school etc and it's still killing a ton of people and it's the regular flu. You're a moron.

Something that literally has happened throughout history. Read a goddamn history book you typhoid Mary.

You mean the seasonal flu that is "seasonal" that is actually happening in fucking July? Do you know what seasonal means?

It means it goes in and out of season. Something that isn't happening right now.

But it is because you anti science idiots.

All the people staying in and staying home from jobs school etc and it's still killing a ton of people and it's the regular flu. You're a moron.

Something that literally has happened throughout history. Read a goddamn history book you typhoid Mary.
>anti science

NOOO GOY YOU NEED TO BELIEVE THE INFLATED NUMBERS

the virus has a mortality rate of 3% (At the highest estimate). If you die of this you were going to die later in the year anyway. Why do I have to stay home so 99 year old mildred can live 4 more months? Fuck her.

I like Tennessee whiskey

You don't give a fuck. That's the real truth. Just say it then. You don't give a fuck. Stop denying science.

You don't give a fuck if people live or die.

At least that's honest.

Stop with your coping nonsense that it isn't real and Bill Gates planned it and just say what you mean.

You're a miserable fuck who doesn't care if people die. You only care about yourself and don't give a shit and will make all kinds of unreasonable and unrealistic excuses because you just don't care.

Then you'll be really honest.

Tbh, I wear masks when I'm outside now, but you do you -- it is ridiculous that they're fining people for not wearing masks. There are some places where masks aren't even available to buy. Hell, what if you can't even afford them?

Tbh, I wear masks when I'm outside now, but you do you -- it is ridiculous that they're fining people for not wearing masks. There are some places where masks aren't even available to buy. Hell, what if you can't even afford them?
Bro you can use any type of cloth tbqh

You dont have to wear a mask if you never leave your house :feelsthink: