Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the guy I dropped acid with is having threesomes at the age of 16/17

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
this chad will live far better life than me despite being far worse than me in school. he was born to slay and I was born to kill myself

how did u get in contact wtih him

efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg

Sounds like cope on my side, but how can you believe him.. like know for sure

cut his face off and where it like a mask, foolproof way to get his whores to have the threesome with you. :feelsokman:

I lied about getting laid when I was 16 too.

So the drugs are worth spending time with someone who lifemogs you by miles?

So the drugs are worth spending time with someone who lifemogs you by miles?
he ditched me early in the trip to go fuck some girl at her house, kek

"Teens don't have sex it's okay to be virgin at 20 bro"

This guy had more fun than we will ever have

What was the experience like dropping acid? I'm curious because people talk about it being the key to accessing higher levels of consciousness.

What was the experience like dropping acid? I'm curious because people talk about it being the key to accessing higher levels of consciousness.
maybe, i'd have to experiment more with it. for me it was shit like everything else I do. I think people insert a lot of meaning into it that isn't there

maybe, i'd have to experiment more with it. for me it was shit like everything else I do. I think people insert a lot of meaning into it that isn't there

Your serotonin/dopamine is fucked

nah, acid doesn't force you to feel good.

I know i mean just how you find everything else shit

To be honest this existence is just some kind of joke to me. Dopamine rushes for doing pointless tasks (reproducing) for more dopamine rushes

just ldar NOW and rot

not the op, and i havent dropped acid before but i believe its overhyped and overrated imo. Ive done alcohol, ive done weed and both of them are just meh to me. Sure u will get a nice high and a trip from lsd but the way i see it is if you are depressed af and virgin, dropping drugs isnt gonna make it even better. Most of the time it will just be a bad trip and pointless due to a shitty mindset you may have before u take it

not the op, and i havent dropped acid before but i believe its overhyped and overrated imo. Ive done alcohol, ive done weed and both of them are just meh to me. Sure u will get a nice high and a trip from lsd but the way i see it is if you are depressed af and virgin, dropping drugs isnt gonna make it even better. Most of the time it will just be a bad trip and pointless due to a shitty mindset you may have before u take it
ya it was shit for me and i felt worse afterwards

ya it was shit for me and i felt worse afterwards
ITS OVER. Thats why i stick to alcohol, even if its degenerate i know the effects its going to give me during and after.

I ran into him today and he was with another girl. jfl. This is how normies live