Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The image that brought me to tears when I first saw it

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Elliot Rodger’s dead body.

A short sad life came to a tragic end, gone but never forgotten, RIP king. You will always be remembered by those who you inspired

It was just part of the process of him spreading the blackpill

surreal..he became larger than life

I'm about to crying, what a based person we have lost

He died for our copes, his legacy lives on in our minds and hearts

It was just part of the process of him spreading the blackpill

He sacrificed his life just to spread the blackpill, he was a true martyr who devoted his life to a higher cause

He sacrificed his life just to spread the blackpill, he was a true martyr who devoted his life to a higher cause
He had balls of steel and died fighting for what he believed in

why do people say that he was mogged by a door ?

why do people say that he was mogged by a door ?

He tried to enter a sorority house. After banging on the door for 2 minutes and nobody opened, he just left. He could’ve easily just shot the windows out and entered through there but I guess that idea didn’t occur to him in the heat and pressure of the moment

Last edited:
This tragedy would not have happened if he had not been denied basic human needs and rights.

He died for our sins, he died for our cause. A true nobel hero, a God even. I pray everyday that Elliot is reading, listening to us, from the heavens browsing incels.is

If only he understood the :blackpill: earlier.