Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The incel community is dying

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm talking about forums like this and incel spaces on Twitter, discord, 4chan, etc... The community of incels who call themselves incels is dying off. The perpetrators? E girls and big content creatures. So let let me explain.

I predict that very, very soon a lot of edgy content creators will start pretending to be incels. Sneako, Leafy is Here, etc.... It's going to be cool to pretend to be an incel and because of that fakecels and e girls are gonna start invading spaces like this.

More and more actual incels will fall for girls leading them on and being incel will become more of an aesthetic among edgy teens than a curse. We're already seeing it happen now but it's only going to get worse. What happened to the OG red pill community is going to happen to the incel community.

i was in the .is discord before it got nuked (fakecel central) and some guy was asking if anyone listened to "incelcore" music. i asked wtf was he on about and it was basically just gay zoomer techno music

being "incel" will be the new edgy term, like how in 2010 calling people nigger online was seen as edgy and cool where now adays it's basically asking for a ban from 99% of the internet

I don't want to be an incel.

i was in the .is discord before it got nuked (fakecel central) and some guy was asking if anyone listened to "incelcore" music. i asked wtf was he on about and it was basically just gay zoomer techno music
Some people think its cool/fun to associate with inceldom. It is a fucking curse to be an incel, I hate it everyday.

what happened
I heard it was actually based back in 2014/2015. Full of a lot of truths similar to the blackpill but then it blew up and content creators monitized on it and dumbed it down for the masses so now we have Sneako, Andrew Tate, Fresh and Fit, etc...

Me too man, I dont want to rot alone for eternity, Howewer i dont want to browse a forum with furries in it or normies being allowed.

being "incel" will be the new edgy term, like how in 2010 calling people nigger online was seen as edgy and cool where now adays it's basically asking for a ban from 99% of the internet
Yep, you're so right. You're so fucking right. In fact it's already happening. Go on Twitter, discord etc... It's already being seen as cool to call yourself an incel. It's the new emo.

I predict that very, very soon a lot of edgy content creators will start pretending to be incels. Sneako, Leafy is Here, etc.... It's going to be cool to pretend to be an incel and because of that fakecels and e girls are gonna start invading spaces like this.
Nick Fuentes was an early adopter of this strat. He's admitted to being a fakecel multiple times but used for the aesthetic to complement is alt right branding

Me too man, I dont want to rot alone for eternity, Howewer i dont want to browse a forum with furries in it or normies being allowed.
They're going to LARP to fit in and it's already happened. I don't have definite proof but multiple users here have told me there's a fakecel mafia and they go out of their way to dox, frame and humiliate users they don't like here.

Who wants to be an incel? An incel doesn’t have any “genre” of interests besides being an ugly/short man.

Normalfags ruin everything they infest but i think this forum will be safe because you already have forums for normalfags such as looksmax.org

Nick Fuentes was an early adopter of this strat. He's admitted to being a fakecel multiple times but used for the aesthetic to complement is alt right branding
Yeah, I forgot to mention him. He's probably the guy responsible for what's coming because of his recent popularity. Now Sneako is mimicking him and talking about how being an incel is better than a red piller and it's spreading.

I'm talking about forums like this and incel spaces on Twitter, discord, 4chan, etc... The community of incels who call themselves incels is dying off. The perpetrators? E girls and big content creatures. So let let me explain.

More and more actual incels will fall for girls leading them on and being incel will become more of an aesthetic among edgy teens than a curse. We're already seeing it happen now but it's only going to get worse. What happened to the OG red pill community is going to happen to the incel community.
WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!

Who wants to be an incel? An incel doesn’t have any “genre” of interests besides being an ugly/short man.
go to any social media site and the term incel is being used as a negative term, like when people call someone a motherfucker

when someone calls you a motherfucker, they likely don't mean you are having sex with mothers, and moreso they just don't like you

same with incel, now when people call others incels it usually means they don't like you, not that you are an involuntary celibate

especially on reddit you see people call guys in videos incels if they take any anti-foid stance, even if the guy they are calling an incel is literally beside their girlfriend/wife

Normalfags ruin everything they infest but i think this forum will be safe because you already have forums for normalfags such as looksmax.org
Normafags will larp to fit in. Another problem you're gonna start seeing is Twitter and reddit users coming here more often to take screenshots. Not just ITtards but normies as well. This is gonna become the new 4chan for making up screenshots to milk for clout in a worse case scenario which will lead to more normies pretending to be inkwells.

Because of content creators like Nick Fuentes, Leafy is Here etc... Incel will come to be seen as an edgy lone wolf more than anything else.

I was there yesterday, First thread i saw was about someone posting about cranium pulling

They're going to LARP to fit in and it's already happened. I don't have definite proof but multiple users here have told me there's a fakecel mafia and they go out of their way to dox, frame and humiliate users they don't like here.
Oy Vey (Oh well) Its over, They might be jewish!

go to any social media site and the term incel is being used as a negative term, like when people call someone a motherfucker

when someone calls you a motherfucker, they likely don't mean you are having sex with mothers, and moreso they just don't like you

same with incel, now when people call others incels it usually means they don't like you, not that you are an involuntary celibate

especially on reddit you see people call guys in videos incels if they take any anti-foid stance, even if the guy they are calling an incel is literally beside their girlfriend/wife
Yeah they call people such as Andrew Tate incel even tho he’s tall, normie and has models that he fucks.

I’d love to be a motherfucker btw :feelshaha:

Yep, you're so right. You're so fucking right. In fact it's already happening. Go on Twitter, discord etc... It's already being seen as cool to call yourself an incel. It's the new emo.
the new EMO is the first time I hear it

@JamesMLM When will you niggas get married? :feelsaww: @Lonelyus Loves you.

some guy was asking if anyone listened to "incelcore" music.
Anime gun

I don't think so. Most spaces invaded by e girls and zoomers weren't this stigmatized from the beginning. I think being incel has been linked too much to terrorism and shit. I doubt it will happen and I hope it won't

listened to "incelcore" music
I listen to incelcore, real incelcore like Fried by Fluoride and NEET is good. It's alt-rock so I guess it's not to many peoples taste, but it's definitly not a popular genre and no one I know listen to it.

I listen to incelcore, real incelcore like Fried by Fluoride and NEET is good. It's alt-rock so I guess it's not to many peoples taste, but it's definitly not a popular genre and no one I know listen to it.
it could be the best music in history but if you wanna classify it's genre as "incelcore" i will not listen to it. how gay

it could be the best music in history but if you wanna classify it's genre as "incelcore" i will not listen to it. how gay
What should you call it then? It's music made by incels that is about inceldom

What should you call it then? It's music made by incels that is about inceldom
it's a music for edgy prettyboys who wear jewelry and piercings to listen to while fucking their emo girlfriends

it's a music for edgy prettyboys who wear jewelry and piercings to listen to while fucking their emo girlfriends
No, incelcore sounds like that kind of music but any edgelord emo would just listen to the non incel variety. No one who is not incel would want to listen to "incelcore".

Discord seems to know it’s best for when it comes to exposing fraudsters

Incel is the new cool among certain groups

But we´ll be okay, I find this strategy to be endearing.

We still have our "joined" date in our profiles, this is more than enough to determine our authentic nature.

You're depressed and projecting it onto the community as a concept.
This simple sentence is all you need to keep in mind.
Making your loneliness into something to be masochistically proud of, gatekeeping it—it's totally laughable.

Yeah, I see this happening, even some foids have called themselves incels, but it will take a while for it to be cool to call yourself incel. When people finally realize we are not terrorists but victims of society the movement will be taken from us and normalized.

Problem is it won't cure inceldom. Hypergamy and feminism will still be wreaking havoc. We just don't have a new name for it yet.

I heard it was actually based back in 2014/2015. Full of a lot of truths similar to the blackpill but then it blew up and content creators monitized on it and dumbed it down for the masses so now we have Sneako, Andrew Tate, Fresh and Fit, etc...
Red pill community was really great back then. Really lifefuel. The asktrp sub had basically every possible situation you'd encounter when dating and good knowledge on how to deal with it. But the mods nuked it when they monetized their content.

If we are declining in numbers, then we should promote or advertise the incel community all over social media so we can get more members

FyWEhgQaEAEFz2Q

This image explains very well. Its funny how not even the incel community is safe from this. I hate normies so much its unreal.

View attachment 812736
This image explains very well. Its funny how not even the incel community is safe from this. I hate normies so much its unreal.
Only way to prevent this is to make the barrier of entry excessively high. Games like EVE Online, Grand Strategy Games (EUIV, CK2+3, Total War Series), and plenty of others that take a significant amount of time to learn. This stops the third stage from happening, and DEFINITELY stops the 4th as women can't half-ass something that requires a full-ass effort to even begin.

Just become more and more unhinged in conversation and it weeds out the ones that can’t handle it

yeah, normies and fags just use incel as an insult now and treat incels like fucking subhuman and wonder why incels hate everyone, its over

we cannot die out as long as we breathe.
They won't push us out because they can't stand us for long and they hate our issues.
For normies there is always a way out and they hate to hear that there is a biological attractiveness.

red pill was always a lie, wasn't it?
I don't follow an ideology that doesn't make sense, but rather something that has a biological background and can be proven.
Otherwise I don't believe anything!

The incel community was never meant to be large. The men who are truly so ugly they are left without prospects are a small percentage. Maybe 10% of men. And of those men very few will want to admit to themselves their incel. So of course what we mostly have representing the community are fakecels. Except are most high saints.
Rest in power Jake Davidson. Rest in power Saint hamudi and rest in power the king Elliot Rodger

Because of content creators like Nick Fuentes, Leafy is Here etc... Incel will come to be seen as an edgy lone wolf more than anything else.
delusional, incel will be always be seen as autistic subhumans. To be edgy lone wolf type you need to be tall pretty boi.

@Mecoja