Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The incel community is dying

I'm talking about forums like this and incel spaces on Twitter, discord, 4chan, etc... The community of incels who call themselves incels is dying off. The perpetrators? E girls and big content creatures. So let let me explain.

I predict that very, very soon a lot of edgy content creators will start pretending to be incels. Sneako, Leafy is Here, etc.... It's going to be cool to pretend to be an incel and because of that fakecels and e girls are gonna start invading spaces like this.

More and more actual incels will fall for girls leading them on and being incel will become more of an aesthetic among edgy teens than a curse. We're already seeing it happen now but it's only going to get worse. What happened to the OG red pill community is going to happen to the incel community.
AKSJDHKJASHFKLJHKLFJHKJHASKDJHKJH

I FUCKING HATE THIS. INCELDOM WAS BUILT ON THE BACKS OF UGLY ANONYMOUS AUTISTS LIKE ME ONLY FOR CHAD STREAMERS TO STEAL OUR SHIT AND HAVE SEX

Just become more and more unhinged in conversation and it weeds out the ones that can’t handle it
THIS IS WHY I SAY NIGGER

delusional, incel will be always be seen as autistic subhumans. To be edgy lone wolf type you need to be tall pretty boi.

@Mecoja
In this term edgy can be seen as autistic bitter outcast.

Once it becomes fashionable and appropriated by normies, expect a quick and slow death from that subculture.
They can´t help themselves but to ruin everything, and once they are done, they simply hop on the next trend like vultures desiring to be snowflakes.