Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The irony of calling Elliot Rodger a "standardcel/volcel" who killed three "ricecels".

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one on the left isn't that bad looking. I've seen guys like that with girlfriends. You never know for sure.
Low IQ, on one hand, yes, just from how freak accidents happen you can't 100% guarantee if someone doesn't have a gf, but if they're ugly and short ricecels in Chadfornia like that? JFL, how likely do you even think that is? Stop going to so many lengths to defend ER, he wasn't slayer tier because of his height but he still turbomogged this forum and his roommates, he mogged them so badly and yet he chose to kill them anyways, that's complete savagery

Last edited:
Ok... well Elliot didn't mog Elliot (not trying to be captain obvious). What logic determines Elliot wasn't incel. The idea that he was high tier normie (a 6?)

I meant st blackops cels.

But your on the right track although he obviously wasn't chad or chadlite in looks, but he mogs most incels and even people who have gfs.

I meant st blackops cels.

But your on the right track although he obviously wasn't chad or chadlite in looks, but he mogs most incels and even people who have gfs.

I still disagree about him being a 6. He's average at best to me. I think you're not taking into account hypergamy these days with Tinder and how even normies are getting screwed. although since this topic is about elliot the tinder era doesn't apply to him (only at the end, and that was the beginning of tinder). I still think Elliot was incel, not truecel in looks, but incel. Do you think there's a difference between incel and truecel?

"I'm pretty sure"

How the fuck do you know? Seriously, how do you know? God the stupidity by you is unbeleivable.

I've seen many women say he was physically attractive. They don't do that for the truecels we post here. They just say some bluepilled stuff on how looks aren't everything.

"proves his looks weren't his problem"

Proves? lol that's stupid when the proof is what you're "pretty sure" about.

I've said that women have said that it's proof that looks weren't his problem.

They say: "He was physically attractive therefore looks weren't his problem."

I've seen many women say he was physically attractive. They don't do that for the truecels we post here. They just say some bluepilled stuff on how looks aren't everything.

I've said that women have said that it's proof that looks weren't his problem.

They say: "He was physically attractive therefore looks weren't his problem."

Virtue signalling, women only want Chads. Elliot was not attractive, he just wasn't obviously ugly. Women don't want to call an average looking guy ugly because it makes them look bad

I still disagree about him being a 6. He's average at best to me. I think you're not taking into account hypergamy these days with Tinder and how even normies are getting screwed. although since this topic is about elliot the tinder era doesn't apply to him (only at the end, and that was the beginning of tinder). I still think Elliot was incel, not truecel in looks, but incel. Do you think there's a difference between incel and truecel?

Even taking into account hypergamy, most 'average' guys usually find a foid usually below their looksmatch or betabuxx when they're older and find foid wanting to 'settle down', so there is hope for normies irl. Obviously, since the advent of Tinder things got worse as location became irrelevant and unlimited choice gave foids the powers to choose the chaddiest of them all, but real life is not reflective of Tinder.... yet. At least here in the UK it isn't.

I don't think ER was either incel or truecel in looks. He was an incel internally (thought + acted like one), but externally not - in the sense I see guys on his level looks-wise all the time with foids.

Difference between truecel and incel is just one of severity. It's over for both regardless, but truecels are at the bottom of the barrel if we develop hierarchies within inceldom. They're just their to remind us it could be worse.

Elliot Rodger "the Merciful" didnt kill 3 ricecels, He saved them!

He was truly the superior one.

Even taking into account hypergamy, most 'average' guys usually find a foid usually below their looksmatch or betabuxx when they're older and find foid wanting to 'settle down', so there is hope for normies irl. Obviously, since the advent of Tinder things got worse as location became irrelevant and unlimited choice gave foids the powers to choose the chaddiest of them all, but real life is not reflective of Tinder.... yet. At least here in the UK it isn't.

I don't think ER was either incel or truecel in looks. He was an incel internally (thought + acted like one), but externally not - in the sense I see guys on his level looks-wise all the time with foids.

Difference between truecel and incel is just one of severity. It's over for both regardless, but truecels are at the bottom of the barrel if we develop hierarchies within inceldom. They're just their to remind us it could be worse.

Interesting, but if you're talking about "settling down" that doesn't happen til late 20s. Elliot was 22 when he went ER. So until then the oppurtunity to betabuxx was non existent.
Elliot Rodger "the Merciful" didnt kill 3 ricecels, He saved them!

He was truly the superior one.

He put them out of their misery

It baffles my mind how ppl are misinformed about ER’s story and reasonings. he HATED his roommates, got into fights with them, and called the police on one of them, on top of this, in the police report, about a week before the DOR ER saw an asian guy with a white foid couple at the beach where he watched sunsets and insulted them both. ER hated asains and wanted his roommates out of the way to use as a torture area but with him being high inhib and a speg he obviously wasn’t able to lure ppl into his apartment.

Also keep in mind ER went into the DOR planning to kill at least 30 ppl but his plans got fucked once he couldn’t get into the sorority house so it just happened to end up where half of the victims were the 3 asain housemates

Virtue signalling, women only want Chads. Elliot was not attractive, he just wasn't obviously ugly. Women don't want to call an average looking guy ugly because it makes them look bad
Doubt it's virtue signaling. Where he was he wasn't anything special or attractive, but where those women commenting are from he probably is above-average in attractiveness. Most people need to add 0.75-1 point to any rating they give on here because they are way too picky.

Did they virtue signal for any of the other incel violence when the guy turned out be 4 or below?

He isn't close to a Chad, but he's the type of Asian/HAPA some women would date and get in a relationship with.

At the end of the day he's still a faggot and thought ugly guys like us were inferior to him so, its whatever those ricecels didnt deserve to die even if he thought he was just putting them out of their misery, they should have chosen when they wanted to rope.

At the end of the day he's still a faggot and thought ugly guys like us were inferior to him so, its whatever those ricecels didnt deserve to die even if he thought he was just putting them out of their misery, they should have chosen when they wanted to rope.

Who fucking cares about those asians elliot killed anyway? People die everyday, those asians have an unfortunate fate but it is what it is. I'm sure Cho killed a few incels when he went on his rampage
It baffles my mind how ppl are misinformed about ER’s story and reasonings. he HATED his roommates, got into fights with them, and called the police on one of them, on top of this, in the police report, about a week before the DOR ER saw an asian guy with a white foid couple at the beach where he watched sunsets and insulted them both. ER hated asains and wanted his roommates out of the way to use as a torture area but with him being high inhib and a speg he obviously wasn’t able to lure ppl into his apartment.

Also keep in mind ER went into the DOR planning to kill at least 30 ppl but his plans got fucked once he couldn’t get into the sorority house so it just happened to end up where half of the victims were the 3 asain housemates

Exactly, Cho likely killed incels too but his incel:normie ratio was different because his kill count was 32

ER was a fucking egotistical moron, who didn't play his hand properly. I give AM a pass because he was legitimately autistic at least.

Nice argument lazy fuck

This topic ain't about failing to break into that house. And like I said, you don't know the personal life of those "ricecels", so you can't just assume.
All the black pill theory built on looks. According to the black pill you can assume peoples faith by their looks.

All the black pill theory built on looks. According to the black pill you can assume peoples faith by their looks.

Yup, they look at truecels and chads and ignore how mental health issues can fuck over people like Elliot
ER was a fucking egotistical moron, who didn't play his hand properly. I give AM a pass because he was legitimately autistic at least.

How should Elliot have "played his hand"?

He killed three fucking ricecels and fucking failed miserably at the sorority house.

He isn't a Chadlite
Give me fucking proof that they were incels. I see guys like that with gfs in my college everywhere.
Also ER was a mentalcel and thats still incel. Fuck you ER haters never use logical arguments woth proof. Greasy dumb retard motherfucker :feelsree: :chad:

Give me fucking proof that they were incels. I see guys like that with gfs in my college everywhere.
Also ER was a mentalcel and thats still incel. Fuck you ER haters never use logical arguments woth proof. Greasy dumb retard motherfucker :feelsree: :chad:
Lol , Look at those ricies , They have incel tier looks and Elliot never mentioned in his manifesto anything about them bringing girls to the apartment unlike with his previous roommate , ER said they were losers. I don’t hate ER , he was funny

Lol , Look at those ricies , They have incel tier looks and Elliot never mentioned in his manifesto anything about them bringing girls to the apartment unlike with his previous roommate , ER said they were losers. I don’t hate ER , he was funny

Well technically Elliot only had two roommates so that only accounts for two of the three ricies

??? They were both diagnosed aspergers, if anything AM didn’t play his hand properly because he at least had talent with computers and a college degree (oh yea and he also joined the military which ended being a total disaster for him) ER had no future prospects and at least suied, now AM has to rot in jail for the rest of his life.

??? They were both diagnosed aspergers, if anything AM didn’t play his hand properly because he at least had talent with computers and a college degree (oh yea and he also joined the military which ended being a total disaster for him) ER had no future prospects and at least suied, now AM has to rot in jail for the rest of his life.

AM also sold out incels in his police interview

I think ER was higher IQ, AM sounded like an absolute moron in his interview. ER was a rich kid, AM was a baldcel who suffered more imo. Idk, they are just dudes who took there revenge on society, same shit, seen it all before. They didn't do a good job with who they killed either if I remember correctly.

ER haters are honestly some of the worst people here. They say "he's better looking than me, therefore not incel" fucking stupid logic.

There are a lot of bluepillers reading this post.

There are a lot of bluepillers reading this post.

They need to create an account they're incel as fuck if they're here.

Bluepillers, you know its true

If you can't see that most of those cherry picked, out-of-context quotes are meant as tongue-in-cheek responses, you're not very smart.
Here's another one with some context.
Why do girls dress sluttier at universities than at community college?

It’s something I noticed
I don't even know what a community college is. Is that a university for poorcels?
Further context: You have posted about how you used to live in the United States and you used the term before. So you already knew what a "community college" was but you still wanted to ask it like that. :feelswhat:

He's supposed to build a social circle. He was just too lazy to bother and expected Stacies to throw themselves at him.

You're only an incel if your looks are so subhuman that you can't build a social circle. This is true for most of us here, but it was not the case for ER. He wasn't a manlet, he wasn't a full-on ricecel, he wasn't poor.
19.jpg

I'm 6'0 and still a fucking joke, I hate being ethnic

Last edited:
I think ER was higher IQ, AM sounded like an absolute moron in his interview. ER was a rich kid, AM was a baldcel who suffered more imo. Idk, they are just dudes who took there revenge on society, same shit, seen it all before. They didn't do a good job with who they killed either if I remember correctly.

If it was AM’s dumb ass “Incel Rebellion” comment that gave the feds a hard on and got everyone monitored

6? :feelswhat: He was a 4 dude. He's a manlet, autistic, had small wrists, had feminine features, weak jaw, I could go on, combine that with his refusal to approach and no social circle, its definitely curtains for him. All he had was wealth and that was it. He was damn well not a 6, that's high tier normie, he's a low tier normie at BEST.

I didn't say he was a 6, I said at the very most i.e. depending on circumstances. In Chadifornia he's a 4.

Point being autism knocks 3 off anyway so 6 effectively 3 therefore incel.

Saint Elliot

First off, he was not a real incel. You can't sell this shit after looking at his 7/10 face and his money and status projecting. Let's admit it, he was a normie who would've gotten laid if he wasn't so mental to begin with. Plus, his main issues were with his vampire mom and oblivious dad, it's not like he was mogged for being ugly. Plus, he's half white, he could've gone to Thailand so 100% volcel. I wouldn't want him representing real incels, like inceldom is some sort of mental illness and not directly connected to our subhuman genes. Most people here would kill to have had his face, his body, his status, his skin tone. Seriously, if your face is 7/10 and you're white, the problem is on you, boyo, inceldom is a serious genetic issue and not something to be equated to sperging normies.

Saint Elliot

First off, he was not a real incel. You can't sell this shit after looking at his 7/10 face and his money and status projecting. Let's admit it, he was a normie who would've gotten laid if he wasn't so mental to begin with. Plus, his main issues were with his vampire mom and oblivious dad, it's not like he was mogged for being ugly. Plus, he's half white, he could've gone to Thailand so 100% volcel. I wouldn't want him representing real incels, like inceldom is some sort of mental illness and not directly connected to our subhuman genes. Most people here would kill to have had his face, his body, his status, his skin tone. Seriously, if your face is 7/10 and you're white, the problem is on you, boyo, inceldom is a serious genetic issue and not something to be equated to sperging normies.

7/10? are you fucking kidding me? he wasn't even a 6.

7/10? are you fucking kidding me? he wasn't even a 6.

This is the type of mental gymnastics you have to do in order to make the connection between subhuman genes and ER going ER.

No, ER was subhuman but for entirely different reasons than what you'd expect. He wasn't Chad by any means but he made a convincing twink. He also appeared classy and he did emanate some status but from my personal understanding of his manifesto (which I did entirely read) and the emails that emerged afterwards it seems like the two ingredients of his inceldom were weapons-grade autism and one of the most hypercompetitive sexual markets ever; He went to Isla Vista, where his BMW, Ray-Bans and stylish clothes meant little to nothing compared to what his competition was sporting, that's a prime location for Beverly Hills or Saint Tropez level players and their accessories, and his status projecting was supposed to be his trump card because it's not like he approached foids or had any social skills apart from getting triggered and sperging out at social events. Yes, to fuck there by just appearing and casting a shadow, you'd need to be eye candy of ridiculous proportions, of serious recognizable status or, most probably, both.

So no, ER was not an unbearable wretch with a face only his mother can love, not by any stretch. He does get some minus points for being a manlet but he didn't sport crippling chink features. He's white, he's pretty tidy, he appears rich, he's not wracked by acne or some disability, not bald or fat. Give him a different playing field and he would've ascended even sperging all the way.

Last edited:
This is the type of mental gymnastics you have to do in order to make the connection between subhuman genes and ER going ER.

No, ER was subhuman but for entirely different reasons than what you'd expect. He wasn't Chad by any means but he made a convincing twink. He also appeared classy and he did emanate some status but from my personal understanding of his manifesto (which I did entirely read) and the emails that emerged afterwards it seems like the two ingredients of his inceldom were weapons-grade autism and one of the most hypercompetitive sexual markets ever; He went to Isla Vista, where his BMW, Ray-Bans and stylish clothes meant little to nothing compared to what his competition was sporting, that's a prime location for Beverly Hills or Saint Tropez level players and their accessories, and his status projecting was supposed to be his trump card because it's not like he approached foids or had any social skills apart from getting triggered and sperging out at social events. Yes, to fuck there by just appearing and casting a shadow, you'd need to be eye candy of ridiculous proportions, of serious recognizable status or, most probably, both.

So no, ER was not an unbearable wretch with a face only his mother can love, not by any stretch. He does get some minus points for being a manlet but he didn't sport crippling chink features. He's white, he's pretty tidy, he appears rich, he's not wracked by acne or some disability, not bald or fat. Give him a different playing field and he would've ascended even sperging all the way.

No, He's a HAPA with a weird nose, fish lips, and a weak jaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.