Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF KNAJID ISNT INCEL!: Pretty boy experiment, and results!

I know it's not an easy option but it's still an option. I admit I'm triggered and emotion is influencing what I say though. Even the mod of an incels site being a pretty boy and having options makes me feel bad for being so ugly, old and bald.
Sorry man, if it's rage-related then there's nothing I can do to help you. He mogs me to from the face up. But I'm 8" taller than him so I probably could get more attention from foids. Remember his height is as genetically predetermined as your face and the balding, if not moreso. Plus TBH he does a good job as mod.

An anonymous internet femoid saying she will bang, does not equal to said femoid actually being willing to bang IRL

Sorry man, if it's rage-related then there's nothing I can do to help you. He mogs me to from the face up. But I'm 8" taller than him so I probably could get more attention from foids. Remember his height is as genetically predetermined as your face and the balding, if not moreso. Plus TBH he does a good job as mod.
I'm 6'1 and have a decent frame, but Knajid still mogs me to oblivion with his pretty face. I think he would have to be something like 4'5 to be on my level with his face and mine. 5'2 is complete manlet but still not a dwarf. This is average in East Timor I think.

I'm 6'1 and have a decent frame, but Knajid still mogs me to oblivion with his pretty face. I think he would have to be something like 4'5 to be on my level with his face and mine. 5'2 is complete manlet but still not a dwarf. This is average in East Timor I think.
Sorry man, but just let it be. You are an incel if you have to go to some 3rd-world island just to not get mogged. You can both be incel, just for different reasons.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?

This prettyboy is an incels.is mod/admin ?

Fuck me sideways. I can't take this website seriously anymore.

JFL at this community.
He is 5'2, are you blind or something? Calm down. His height destroys all his possible potential.

He is 5'2, are you blind or something? Calm down. His height destroys all his possible potential.

Some chicks may find him "cute" and fuck the hell out of him anyway. Case in point: the femoid in the conversation.

He just has to have social intelligence and play his cards right.

Sorry man, but just let it be. You are an incel if you have to go to some 3rd-world island just to not get mogged. You can both be incel, just for different reasons.
That's what i always keep saying. Locationcel doesn't deny your incel status. Every men here probably could bang some ugly bangladesh subhuman chick, yet it doesn't make us volcels.
Some chicks may find him "cute" and fuck the hell out of him anyway. Case in point: the femoid in the conversation.

Cute = sexual spark killer. Femoids must find him hot, not cute. Cute is for forever beta orbiters "you are my brother" or "i wish a had a bf like you" she says to her cute boy while sucking Chad's cock. 5'2 it's utterfly impossible to any femoid to fucking find you hot or something. That's just not gonna happen.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?

This prettyboy is an incels.is mod/admin ?

Fuck me sideways. I can't take this website seriously anymore.

JFL at this community.
My feelings exactly. I know he's short and all but this is the biggest suicidefuel I've seen here so far and also something that made me feel like I don't really belong here. This site should split between mentalcels.me and truecels.me.

If you can't accept that 5'2" is not a killer, than I don't think you're "BlackpilledAF" as you claim to be.

Manletcels on suicide watch. Get it? It's your UGLY FACE that is holding you back, not your height, copers. Meanwhile I got 0 matches on tinder as a 5'10".
Wouldn’t this be lifefuel for manlets?

I posted his pic on /r/cuteguys a year ago and some girls were gushing over him:

With that said, as others have stated here, knajjd is 5'2. Now, I'm perhaps the most vocal user here when it comes to "pretty boy theory"...but even women who prefer pretty boys generally don't want a guy that is the same height as the average 14 year old girl. Also Knajjd lives in Turkey, where perhaps women aren't as big on pretty boys as in the west, or in east or south-east asia.

Maybe he'd have better luck specifically in south-east asia, where a lot of women are under 5'0 and where pretty boys are worshiped even more-so than in the west.

I wouldn't call him an outright fakecel...but maybe a locationcel. Either way, even without relocating, he'd have a much better chance of escaping inceldom than a sub4 guy at any height.

Definitive proof, if it were needed, that face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height.

This is why I lol @ Incels obsessed with "masculine" traits. Masculinity is dead. Face is all that matters.

I posted his pic on /r/cuteguys a year ago and some girls were gushing over him:

With that said, as others have stated here, knajjd is 5'2. Now, I'm perhaps the most vocal user here when it comes to "pretty boy theory"...but even women who prefer pretty boys generally don't want a guy that is the same height as the average 14 year old girl. Also Knajjd lives in Turkey, where perhaps women aren't as big on pretty boys as in the west, or in east or south-east asia.

Maybe he'd have better luck specifically in south-east asia, where a lot of women are under 5'0 and where pretty boys are worshiped even more-so than in the west.

I wouldn't call him an outright fakecel...but maybe a locationcel. Either way, even without relocating, he'd have a much better chance of escaping inceldom than a sub4 guy at any height.

JFL at the comments on that reddit link, nobody knows he's a turbomanlet.

Also, If he was like even 5'8" or 5'9", this guy would SLAY.

JFL at everyone screaming Volcel right now. He is 5'2. FIVE FOOT TWO. :lul::lul::lul:

I wouldn't call him an outright fakecel...but maybe a locationcel.
Locationcel is legit incel, tbh. If you can't get laid in your home country, with your native language and cultural environment then it explains many things.

Incel mod

This guy claims to be incel? Seriously!? He is fucking gorgeous! 9/10. And don´t give me this shit that he has a baby face or not a strong jawline. People can be a 10/10 with or without masculine traits. Damn he mogs me!

View attachment 19102
This guy claims to be incel? Seriously!? He is fucking gorgeous! 9/10. And don´t give me this shit that he has a baby face or not a strong jawline. People can be a 10/10 with or without masculine traits. Damn he mogs me!
he is 5'2'' nigga he walks and people wont even notice him unless they step on him

For everyone here denying that turbo manletism alone is a death sentence
View attachment 19029
Why the fuck are you people focusing on his face? Even then it looks so beta.
It doesn´t look beta at all. Yesterday there was an experiment whether people in here liked a 2 types of female faces, one of them was a baby face kindda girl and the other had strong jawline. And men can also be very good looking both with strong jawline and with baby face. Just look at guys like Andy Six
he is 5'2'' nigga he walks and people wont even notice him unless they step on him
Well okay that height is a killer I give you that. One of my brother´s friends is 5´1" so yeah that´s rough

Height isnt as much of a killer these days cause face overshadows all

Seriously, he's ridiculously good-looking. The fact he never tried (0 approaches, admitted in another thread), is not a complete retard (or else he wouldn't be able to perform his job as a mod) and claims to be incel makes me rage. I don't care if you're a dwarf, face >>>>>>>> height. I'm 100% sure some girl would overlook his height because of his AT LEAST 7/10 face. He could go to an anime convention, chicks there love that type of look and don't care that much about masculinity and height.

I don't deny the looks theory but you guys put way too much value on masculinity. A lot of girls are bisexuals and are into bishounen types.

I'm 6'1, very masculine-looking, decent frame and have more than 500 (probably something like 700 if I were to estimate) approaches on my belt without ANY lays, not even close. I live in a touristic city and have approached girls from several different nationalities, also.

Cute pretty boy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ugly-faced masculine ogre. @FACEandLMS is even taller than me and also masculine-looking and could confirm that, I think.

Last edited: