Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The jews made me spend 30 fucking bucks on tinder for exactly 0 matches

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Jfl what 0 pussy does to a mf.
I don't know why tf I did this shit but yesterday I was so fucking desperate that I fell to their jewish trickery and spend so much money on literally nothing.

Meanwhile we have users on the forum who get 60+ matches without paying a single dollar :feelsokman:

Meanwhile we have users on the forum who get 60+ matches without paying a single dollar :feelsokman:
I hope they all burn in hell and eat my shit these filthy fucking vile normie infiltrator scum

Tinder works for HTN+ men only

Doesn't mean shit. You need 99+ likes in your first day for Tinder to be worthwhile. I know that I didn't reach my peak with my last meme profile though.
We'll see how it goes. I want to leave this forum soon tbh.
Fuck you, you fucking kike fakecel @Fat Link ban him

Fuck you, you fucking kike fakecel @Fat Link ban him
"everyone that does better than me in anything is a fakecel!111!".
Cope. It's like saying ricecels are gigachads because they mog curries. I'm an incel regardless of how gay some people on this forum are for me.

Doesn't mean shit. You need 99+ likes in your first day for Tinder to be worthwhile. I know that I didn't reach my peak with my last meme profile though.
We'll see how it goes. I want to leave this forum soon tbh. This incel life just ain't worth it.
Damn, kys

I don't buy matches!
I buy lighters!

100+ likes in one single day are foid numbers, I've made experiments before. So fuck off and kys
A 6/10 foid will get 100+ in an hour in a small city.

Is it Moeggels?
:feelsokman:

Don't delete your posts you spineless miserable low IQ fucktard.
When you get 1000 likes you will say "but you need 1 million likes" ... fucking maggot. Disgrace to the human race. Should've been banned long time ago, fucking retard.

Lmao imagine giving your pictures to ZOG AND getting humiliated by foids at the same time

:feelsokman:

View attachment 642977
Don't delete your posts you spineless miserable low IQ fucktard.
When you get 1000 likes you will say "but you need 1 million likes" ... fucking maggot. Disgrace to the human race. Should've been banned long time ago, fucking retard.
ded srs