Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The joys of dating a very handsome man"

i want to spit on her i bet you anything she is a smelly ugly currycel whore

bet she looks like this
856160 72556 tlqzruwnxr 1509457331

i want to spit on her i bet you anything she is a smelly ugly currycel whore

bet she looks like this View attachment 528101
I will bet everything I own she's a smelly curry foid/sheboon or a roastie cumskin or a noodlewhore who's looksmatch is getting his organs harvested in china

I will bet everything I own she's a smelly curry foid/sheboon or a roastie cum skin or a noodlewhore
i feel white beckys can get chads by default this is either a noodle slut or a curry farter

apparently chad is now "physically unimpressive" huh

this bitch should be put inside tires and be put on fire, her stupid lookist genes are a menace for the human kind

If the foids over there were honest they would also add physical and mental abuse as a benefit

but that's indeed a very blackpilling post, I'd be devastated if I were reading this without being blackpilled

Chad pumped and dumped Becky and now she [UWSL]fantasizes that he is her fiancé.[/UWSL]

He’s tall, which makes all his movements look more graceful
tf is this bullshit. Foid kek moment:feelskek:

I will bet everything I own she's a smelly curry foid/sheboon or a roastie cumskin or a noodlewhore who's looksmatch is getting his organs harvested in china
I could tell by the way she types this whore is white

Chad pumped and dumped Becky and now she [UWSL]fantasizes that he is her fiancé.[/UWSL]
Being used as a cum rag is incredibly validating for whores.

anyone with eyes can see that beautiful women routinely date and marry physically unimpressive men.
:feelshaha: Disgusting lying cunt, reverse psychology as she's clearly example of the truth being the other way round.

The femoid cries out in pain as she strikes the incel.

Only value of 99% of females is their appearance

Hope she gets raped by a gang of currys.

Last edited:
She deleted it, what did you fuckers do to her?

Can't you just stop messaging foids on reddit? How hard is that?