Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the Lesbianpill has devastated me.

BPJ

BPJ

Admiral
★★★★★
nothing hits harder than the Lesbianpill. Its more relevant than the Dog or any other pill imo. Seeing so many prime age girls together, I would absolutely go crazy if i was at that age again..thankfully i didnt have to live through it in my teens, now you have so many young girls identify as LGBT its just insane..but the lesbianpill still hurts even tho im not a zoomer. Maybe its my empathy, i envision myself in the shoes of a highschool kid who sees his looksmatch/ crush get seduced by becky or stacy or whatever and it just pains me..also two girls going with each other means two girls off the dating market. Why are guys not waking up the dykepill? It shouldnt be ok for women to be lesbians, men shouldnt allow it..women competing over the affections of other women hurts the average man so much more than chad, whos barely 1% of the male populace..

put a chad in front of them and theyll give up their lgbt beliefs in a heartbeat

Lesbian Pill

put a chad in front of them and theyll give up their lgbt beliefs in a heartbeat

i dont agree. Chad has lower SMV to foids than the average woman nowadays..

Lesbian pill is brutal

By the way, I love your channel and your videos are some of the best incel videos out there

As a zoomer, I’ve seem more lesbian couples than straight couples at the current school I’m going to. It’s only a recent phenomenon that has been happening.

I saw 2 Arab girls with hijabs holding each other one day, I thought to myself: their religion will never accept them.

I can see a phenomenon happening with almost every woman going out with themselves happening in the near future while men are left in the dust to be alone.

Last edited:
All foids are lesbians, aka Chadsexuals.

And of-course, it will be after years of countless males worshiping her. S.R.B is marrying a woman this year and has no more need for the endless males who have kissed her feet year after year.

The only solution is to denigrate and demean them.

i have been directly affected by it, brutal as fuck

:feelsUgh:Foids are born to live life, men have to compete for that right:feelsUgh:

nothing hits harder than the Lesbianpill. Its more relevant than the Dog or any other pill imo. Seeing so many prime age girls together, I would absolutely go crazy if i was at that age again..thankfully i didnt have to live through it in my teens, now you have so many young girls identify as LGBT its just insane..but the lesbianpill still hurts even tho im not a zoomer. Maybe its my empathy, i envision myself in the shoes of a highschool kid who sees his looksmatch/ crush get seduced by becky or stacy or whatever and it just pains me..also two girls going with each other means two girls off the dating market. Why are guys not waking up the dykepill? It shouldnt be ok for women to be lesbians, men shouldnt allow it..women competing over the affections of other women hurts the average man so much more than chad, whos barely 1% of the male populace..
Hopefully they stay lesbian and never breed