Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The “looks do not matter” gaslighting policy is mostly western exclusive and why you need to understand this

Celius

Celius

-
Where I live, the average person tends to be much more subliminally gravitated towards dimorphism and well-aware of human nature’s aesthetic hierarchy and as such, they’re also more blunt about the importance of looks. The fact alone that 1 in every 5 women in here will have at least one cosmetic surgery (it’s usually a rhinoplasty) done by the time they’re 30, and the way people in eastern-Asian countries are just straight up gifting each other one is also alarming.

Whenever I ask someone in the “real world” if looks matter or not, the immediate followup is almost always: yes, it absolutely does. And that somewhat used to collide with the way I had seen Redditors fallaciously building up this bluepilled worldview of how your personality is supposedly paramount, which begged the question: is the gaslighting and concealing of the truth mostly western-related?

And I think it is. I think the whole cultural appropriation thing revolves around dissimulating in an attempt to make everyone feel as socially accepted as possible, and so naturally, judging people (especially women) based on their appearance and letting them know that they’re fat, ugly, etc., is seen as committing a violent crime (unless it’s to do with men and their short height, of course :feelsclown:)

But just generally, most of you westerners on average are just so unbelievably obsessed with virtue signaling in view of building this new world ideology that while you’re too busy pretentiously drifting away from your human nature in favor of making the LGBT, women, etc. feel validated, you fail to realize how laughably hypocritical you’ve become for the rest of the world to behold.

Seriously, in spite of all the “progressivism” shoveled down to each and every one of your throats, the average heterosexual American woman, who just so happens to be a liberal, is still so unfathomably obsessed with height that it’s almost like a joke. You preach one thing (everyone is equal, physicality is inconsequential and beauty is subjective), but then practice another (flipping back to your ancestrally rooted dimorphism, how tall men make you feel dominated and safer, and bowing down to objective beauty standards placed on men since the dawn of time). It just doesn’t make any sense, whatsoever.

In light of all of this, I think it’s quite telling why the average transgender individual on r/inceltear for example, resents us colossally. They see our 100% scientifically backed “looks are the most important factor in dating and almost (that’s your keyword, right there) everything” argument as dangerously right-wing, outdated, close-minded, misogynistic, conservative, and pretty much against everything that THEY WANT to hear, so much that they’re willing to do absolutely everything at their disposal to attack us via ad hominem, presenting anomalies, gaslighting, virtue signaling, deceiving, etc.

It’s just so easy to see through their shit. It’s literally just child’s play.

also looks probably matter more in your country while even the ugliest of NTfags get laid easily where I am

dnr write shorter paragraphs, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Yup, virtue signalling is just a thing of the west, my korean friends tell me they outright humiliate you if you're fat in korea.
:yes:

Very common all over Asia.

who you are in your community
Because that’s backwards now. Who you appear online is the equivalent of who you are in the real world, in their book.

To me, virtue signalling is indicative of how easily people are controlled into thinking homogeneously
:bigbrain:

bluepilled worldview of how your personality is supposedly paramount
Personality is by large dictated by your genetics too, I feel like normfags know this subconciously but not conciously
still so unfathomably obsessed with height that it’s almost like a joke
Honestly you're right this is not even some manlet cope but now that I think about it they are quite obsessed over it, would be like me being obsessed over larger tits and spending my time making pointless tiktoks about tit size and making fun of titlets :feelshaha:
You could argue I spend time on an incel forum so its similar but I have no friends :cryfeels:

Being a lazy illiterate faggot is the ultimate shortcut to killing any interesting discussion. Go fight the jews in some desert if reading is such a hassle to you. There you will only need to repeat 2 words in prepetuity.

Allahu Akbar yourself is what I am saying.

Where I live, the average person tends to be much more subliminally gravitated towards dimorphism and well-aware of human nature’s aesthetic hierarchy and as such, they’re also more blunt about the importance of looks. The fact alone that 1 in every 5 women in here will have at least one cosmetic surgery (it’s usually a rhinoplasty) done by the time they’re 30, and the way people in eastern-Asian countries are just straight up gifting each other one is also alarming.

Whenever I ask someone in the “real world” if looks matter or not, the immediate followup is almost always: yes, it absolutely does. And that somewhat used to collide with the way I had seen Redditors fallaciously building up this bluepilled worldview of how your personality is supposedly paramount, which begged the question: is the gaslighting and concealing of the truth mostly western-related?

And I think it is. I think the whole cultural appropriation thing revolves around dissimulating in an attempt to make everyone feel as socially accepted as possible, and so naturally, judging people (especially women) based on their appearance and letting them know that they’re fat, ugly, etc., is seen as committing a violent crime (unless it’s to do with men and their short height, of course :feelsclown:)

But just generally, most of you westerners on average are just so unbelievably obsessed with virtue signaling in view of building this new world ideology that while you’re too busy pretentiously drifting away from your human nature in favor of making the LGBT, women, etc. feel validated, you fail to realize how laughably hypocritical you’ve become for the rest of the world to behold.

Seriously, in spite of all the “progressivism” shoveled down to each and every one of your throats, the average heterosexual American woman, who just so happens to be a liberal, is still so unfathomably obsessed with height that it’s almost like a joke. You preach one thing (everyone is equal, physicality is inconsequential and beauty is subjective), but then practice another (flipping back to your ancestrally rooted dimorphism, how tall men make you feel dominated and safer, and bowing down to objective beauty standards placed on men since the dawn of time). It just doesn’t make any sense, whatsoever.

In light of all of this, I think it’s quite telling why the average transgender individual on r/inceltear for example, resents us colossally. They see our 100% scientifically backed “looks are the most important factor in dating and almost (that’s your keyword, right there) everything” argument as dangerously right-wing, outdated, close-minded, misogynistic, conservative, and pretty much against everything that THEY WANT to hear, so much that they’re willing to do absolutely everything at their disposal to attack us via ad hominem, presenting anomalies, gaslighting, virtue signaling, deceiving, etc.

It’s just so easy to see through their shit. It’s literally just child’s play.
You might think the west is stupid, but these people have the mandate of heaven. They believe themselfs just and superior and will force you to go along through any means necessary, for "your own good" and the good of mankind as a whole. And they lead many of the worlds most powerful nations.

Even in the east they slowly become infected with western ideas through the englisch-speaking part of the internet. It's not about being "right", it's about the will to power. And with how much asians are predisposed to conform, once the minds of a critical % of young people have been caputured the rest will simply fall in place.

I Need to personalitymaxxxx, then I can be an ugly deformed 3'5 man and I Will be with 20 perfect stacies

Being a lazy illiterate faggot is the ultimate shortcut to killing any interesting discussion. Go fight the jews in some desert if reading is such a hassle to you. There you will only need to repeat 2 words in prepetuity.

Allahu Akbar yourself is what I am saying.
ok

You're korean or something?

I just want to say thank you for all of your high-IQ threads.

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Unfortunately jews spread this western disease to the rest of teh world through globohomo