Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Male College Social Hierarchy

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
MCCHierachy.jpg

mental_out said:
isnt GLL a retard who believes in game and PUA?

He turned to blackpill

It was over before it began.

there should be a spot for us incels at the very bottom.

mental_out said:

Yep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_40VNps1MX8

Sparky said:
So it’s basicaly ogre if you’re not an athlete

Just roidmax is legit

This is VERY VERY accurate. GLL needs a medal, for real...

mental_out said:

Yeah. I'd take this with a grain of salt. It doesn't mention that a good looking guy will slay in college regardless of whether he's an athlete/frat boy or not.

Sparky said:
Where do Chad musicians fit into this?

Chad musicians are  other major Chad-type that femoids dig. If you suck at sport than pick up an instrument.

Glad I picked up guitar at 12 years old

Chad can get laid regardless what he does. Athletes just slay EVERYTHING THERE IS. From snobby stacies to alterantive hipster potheads.

Sparky said:
So would althlete Chad be better than being a musician Chad?

Yes, because athlete Chad is more optimal. Musician Chad slays jailbaits and alternative sluts but athlete Chad can slay milfs, jailbaits, Stacies, nerdy cuties and has general more wider appeal. Of course, both musician and athlete Chads get laid ALL THE TIME. They don't have dry spells and fuck at will.

Sparky said:
I always thought musicians and athletes were equal. 

Surely stacies would go for musicians too?

One of the most surprising things I've learned over the past few years is that there are people out there who don't listen to music. They just don't. That also means they don't have much appreciation for music, don't go to concerts/clubs, etc. And these are otherwise normal functioning people, not aspies or subhuman or anything.

However, I don't think I've ever met a woman who is not/would not be attracted to a man who is in shape.

Sparky said:
I always thought musicians and athletes were equal. 

Surely stacies would go for musicians too?

Some Stacies would. They would try to be hipster to get his attention. Most Stacies want to get fucked hard by roided football players.

blickpall said:
One of the most surprising things I've learned over the past few years is that there are people out there who don't listen to music. They just don't. That also means they don't have much appreciation for music, don't go to concerts/clubs, etc. And these are otherwise normal functioning people, not aspies or subhuman or anything.

However, I don't think I've ever met a woman who is not/would not be attracted to a man who is in shape.

Normal people who have sex DON'T listen to musics that much. They just act as if they do.

Sparky said:
Could you get away with just roidmaxing but not playing any team sport?

Team sports give status, social proof and social circles. In other words, MORE opportunities.

I don't know how to run roidmax without team sports. There is a chance that you end up looking like an autstic ape without the right setup. I roidmaxxed at one point and it didn't do shit.

incelman said:
Normal people who have sex DON'T listen to musics that much. They just act as if they do.

... What? What are you basing this off of?

incelman said:
Team sports give status, social proof and social circles. In other words, MORE opportunities.

This is very true. I played in high school and in the local city league while I was taking years off from college, and all of this is fact. The camaraderie that is forged between the players of team sports translates into a pooling of social resources.

Sparky said:
I guess a top tier frat could give you that as well

So you just roidmax and gymcel and then hang with frat brothers and do your musician thing (which also provides social opportunities)

I don’t know why I bother with this though as there are no frats in the UK

I realized there are no frats in the UK a bit too late.

blickpall said:
... What? What are you basing this off of?

This is very true. I played in high school and in the local city league while I was taking years off from college, and all of this is fact. The camaraderie that is forged between the players of team sports translates into a pooling of social resources.

Because Normal people are too busy fucking and arranging their next fuck session to give a shit about music

incelman said:
Because Normal people are too busy fucking and arranging their next fuck session to give a shit about music

I think you are taking this too far, since it doesn't take that long to fuck or set it up for normal people. Also, people listen to music while doing other things - or at least many of the people that say they listen to music do. These people don't do that. They drive with no music or only talk-radio. They play video games with no music besides the BGM. They don't play music in their house or listen to music as they are walking or on the bus. That's the shit I'm talking about.

blickpall said:
I think you are taking this too far, since it doesn't take that long to fuck or set it up for normal people. Also, people listen to music while doing other things - or at least many of the people that say they listen to music do. These people don't do that. They drive with no music or only talk-radio. They play video games with no music besides the BGM. They don't play music in their house or listen to music as they are walking or on the bus. That's the shit I'm talking about.

I'm not talking this far. Many girls go to concerts and festivals just to gain some identity and get high. They give no shit about the actual music.

blickpall said:

That is me. I seriously never understood how people got so worked up over music. Concerts seem pointless to me. I do sometimes put on random music to fill in the silence, though.

incelman said:
I'm not talking this far. Many girls go to concerts and festivals just to gain some identity and get high. They give no shit about the actual music.

Ah okay. Yes that's absolutely a thing.

blackcel said:
That is me. I seriously never understood how people got so worked up over music. Concerts seem pointless to me. I do sometimes put on random music to fill in the silence, though.

And I seriously can't understand how people can not like music. I appreciate that we are all fundamentally different and fall in different parts of various spectrums (in this case, liking music vs. not liking) but the concept of not liking music is so foreign and unimaginable to me. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

blickpall said:
Ah okay. Yes that's absolutely a thing.

Some guys do this as well. Only incels appreaciate music.

incelman said:
Some guys do this as well. Only incels appreaciate music.

Ok, that's again an over-generalization. Just because some men and women use music as an excuse to go to social gatherings, do drugs, and feel like they "belong," doesn't mean that this applies to the majority, nor does it mean that the people in the out-group (incels) are the opposite of them.

blickpall said:
Ok, that's again an over-generalization. Just because some men and women use music as an excuse to go to social gatherings, do drugs, and feel like they "belong," doesn't mean that this applies to the majority, nor does it mean that the people in the out-group (incels) are the opposite of them.

That's exactly what it means. Stop arguing with me. Humanity is a mistake.

incelman said:
That's exactly what it means. Stop arguing with me. Humanity is a mistake.

???

Lol... Strong answer here, lots of substance to your opinions.

Sparky said:
Could a handsome non-athlete get frat bids from the top tier frats though?
 Doubt it, but he could always sneak into a party and slay

Sparky said:
Could a handsome non-athlete get frat bids from the top tier frats though?

You don't have to be an athlete to be part of a frat, that's nonsense. What you need is charisma and financial stability, usually mom and pops willing to shell out money.

blackpill_incel said:
Doubt it, but he could always sneak into a party and slay

Sneaking into frat parties is pretty hard. Your best bet is knowing one of the brothers so he gives you special permission. Other than that, you usually have to arrive with ratio, usually 3:1 minimum and often 4:1 or more, which is basically impossible for many normies. It's crazy because not only 80/20 but frats demand an 80% female quota in their party, meaning less females elsewhere haha.

Sparky said:
Could a handsome non-athlete get frat bids from the top tier frats though?

Like a genuinely handsome guy needs frats to slay.

Good pyramid but doesn't take NT/inhibition into account

aspy good looking white or ethnic easily can end up in bottom 40% in college, NT is really important there

NekoStance said:
Good pyramid but doesn't take NT/inhibition into account

aspy good looking white or ethnic easily can end up in bottom 40% in college, NT is really important there

NT and inhibition are a major cope. If you are an spie then you are ugly.

incelman said:
NT and inhibition are a major cope. If you are an spie then you are ugly.

I don't believe in that, so you don't believe in mentalcels?
Reminds me of the ppl in lookism

NekoStance said:
I don't believe in that, so you don't believe in mentalcels?
Reminds me of the ppl in lookism

There is no such thing such as mentalcel. They are all ugly subhumans desperately coping.

incelman said:
There is no such thing such as mentalcel. They are all ugly subhumans desperately coping.

Didn't you make another thread calling PSL raters stupid and telling them how Eggy got a gf?

incelman said:

There are mentalcels but they are on the borderline of.ugly,but still could make it if they really put in the effort and know how to escalate.

This is fairly rare as well.

NekoStance said:
Didn't you make another thread calling PSL raters stupid and telling them how Eggy got a gf?

The point of the post what that PSL raters have no idea about what women are willing to fuck with. Eggy got a gf because of his LOOKS.

LanaDelRey said:
There are mentalcels but they are on the borderline of.ugly,but still could make it if they really put in the effort and know how to escalate.

This is fairly rare as well.

If a man is an incel then he is ugly by default. If women don't approach you or make it quite clear that they like you and want you to make a move then it's over.

incelman said:
The point of the post what that PSL raters have no idea about what women are willing to fuck with. Eggy got a gf because of his LOOKS.

GQbTGIb.gif

incelman said:

If a man is an incel then he is ugly by default. If women don't approach you or make it quite clear that they like you and want you to make a move then it's over.

This is only true for 7+. 
Guys from 3-7 have to put in varying amounts of effort. 

A guy 4/10 would have to approach at least 300 girls for maybe a gf.

LanaDelRey said:
This is only true for 7+. 
Guys from 3-7 have to put in varying amounts of effort. 

A guy 4/10 would have to approach at least 300 girls for maybe a gf.

I feel like I am reading RedPill right now. You guys have no idea about flirtinng and how sex happens.

incelman said:
I feel like I am reading RedPill right now. You guys have no idea about flirtinng and how sex happens.

I had to mass aproach girls until I got a few. 

But yeah you are right that she either likes you or.not,but you have to really put in effort for the bordelrline cases. Keep in mind you are only in a LTR for a some time until she leaves you,it is not like you game the system forever.

LanaDelRey said:
I had to mass aproach girls until I got a few. 

But yeah you are right that she either likes you or.not,but you have to really put in effort for the bordelrline cases. Keep in mind you are only in a LTR for a some time until she leaves you,it is not like you game the system forever.

GTFO fakecel.

incelman said:

Autism.

incelman said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-couple-launches-new-sports-initiative-for-kids-with-autism-1.3284294

It's their son who has autism, not either of them.

blickpall said:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-couple-launches-new-sports-initiative-for-kids-with-autism-1.3284294

It's their son who has autism, not either of them.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e37JBxmwHCo[/video]

These are both relatively high functioning autists. These are like the Chad/Stacey of autism. People who look just like them but are more incapacitated will never get laid. This guy probably mogs many of the people on this forum but he will never get laid:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A[/video]

Just because you found one example of relatively mild mentalceldom leading to marriage and success, that doesn't mean that all mentalcel is fake. That's an over-generalization, something you seem fond of doing to satisfy your predetermined notions. In short, saying that there is no mentalcel is just a massive, massive cope.

blickpall said:
These are both relatively high functioning autists. These are like the Chad/Stacey of autism. People who look just like them but are more incapacitated will never get laid. This guy probably mogs many of the people on this forum but he will never get laid:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A[/youtube]

Just because you found one example of relatively mild mentalceldom leading to marriage and success, that doesn't mean that all mentalcel is fake. That's an over-generalization, something you seem fond of doing to satisfy your predetermined notions. In short, saying that there is no mentalcel is just a massive, massive cope.

More sui fuel:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/26/us/navigating-love-and-autism.html?pagewanted=all

incelman said:

These people may be on the spectrum but they are clearly very high-functioning. Showing a handful of couples of high-functioning autists does not disprove mentalcel. It only shows that the mental equivalent of Chads and Chadlites on the spectrum can also break inceldom, not that the people who are incel-tier autistic can. Which is exactly what a mentalcel is - a person whose mental capacities lead them to be involuntarily celibate. I don't understand how you're not understanding this. If you want to keep your cope it's fine, just don't try to stuff it down other people's throats.