Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Male College Social Hierarchy

blickpall said:
These people may be on the spectrum but they are clearly very high-functioning. Showing a handful of couples of high-functioning autists does not disprove mentalcel. It only shows that the mental equivalent of Chads and Chadlites on the spectrum can also break inceldom, not that the people who are incel-tier autistic can. Which is exactly what a mentalcel is - a person whose mental capacities lead them to be involuntarily celibate. I don't understand how you're not understanding this. If you want to keep your cope it's fine, just don't try to stuff it down other people's throats.

The only thing that can hold a man back is his looks. If a guy is incel tier autist then he would be incel if he was not autistic.

LanaDelRey said:
Keep coping. I havent had a gf in over half a year.

That's not that long. 

Then again I've noticed many "incels" here just guys currently on dry spells

NekoStance said:
That's not that long. 

Then again I've noticed many "incels" here just guys currently on dry spells

I am 28 y old tho. If I was 16 sure,but in this age all the ships have long sailed. 

Oldceling=death. I have no idea will I ever have a gf in my entire life. Seems very unlikely.

incelman said:
The only thing that can hold a man back is his looks. If a guy is incel tier autist then he would be incel if he was not autistic.

Super cope. It's amazing how you just push headlong through arguments and examples with nothing but one-liners and predetermined notions.

blickpall said:
Super cope. It's amazing how you just push headlong through arguments and examples with nothing but one-liners and predetermined notions.

Tell me what your point is instead of invalidating my arguements. Autism can a be a death sentence? If you had passable looks people would accept you as a human and you wouldn't be weird.

incelman said:
Tell me what your point is instead of invalidating my arguements. Autism can a be a death sentence? If you had passable looks people would accept you as a human and you wouldn't be weird.

... My point is that mentalcels exist. In particular, people who may have normal-to-above normal looks but suffer from cognitive impairment are incels not because of their appearance but because of how their brain works. The underlying reason that "looks are everything" is because DNA is everything, and DNA applies to your brain just as much as it does to your looks. A severely autistic Chad will never get laid because he is too busy drooling and hitting himself on the head in his mother's living room. He is a mentalcel. Not ALL mentalcels are Chad, and not all mentalcels are giga autists, there is a spectrum. After a certain point on the spectrum, those people become mentalcel, true incels. Severe autism has NOTHING to do with whether people accept you or not, whether you are attractive or not; you will still be incel, and you would still be "weird," because of your brain, because of your DNA.

Your video and response to my statements (excluding the picture of two PARENTS of autists you mistakenly used to disprove my point) were akin to me saying "Asians can be incels" and then you post a video of an Asian GigaChad picking up girls at the club as if the exception breaks the entire rule. It doesn't. Just because you found two high functioning aspies who can have intelligent and fluent conversations with one another and that they found love as an exception, doesn't mean that mentalcels don't exist.

blickpall said:
... My point is that mentalcels exist. In particular, people who may have normal-to-above normal looks but suffer from cognitive impairment are incels not because of their appearance but because of how their brain works. The underlying reason that "looks are everything" is because DNA is everything, and DNA applies to your brain just as much as it does to your looks. A severely autistic Chad will never get laid because he is too busy drooling and hitting himself on the head in his mother's living room. He is a mentalcel. Not ALL mentalcels are Chad, and not all mentalcels are giga autists, there is a spectrum. After a certain point on the spectrum, those people become mentalcel, true incels. Severe autism has NOTHING to do with whether people accept you or not, whether you are attractive or not; you will still be incel, and you would still be "weird," because of your brain, because of your DNA.

Your video and response to my statements (excluding the picture of two PARENTS of autists you mistakenly used to disprove my point) were akin to me saying "Asians can be incels" and then you post a video of an Asian GigaChad picking up girls at the club as if the exception breaks the entire rule. It doesn't. Just because you found two high functioning aspies who can have intelligent and fluent conversations with one another and that they found love as an exception, doesn't mean that mentalcels don't exist.

I get your point, but self conscious incels, even if on the spectrum, are still quite funcionable just like the people I showed you on the video

incelman said:
I get your point, but self conscious incels, even if on the spectrum, are still quite funcionable just like the people I showed you on the video

There are some that are that functioning. Some that might not be. Don't deny their plight simply because you found one exception. Don't say that mentalcels don't exist when they clearly do. That's all I'm trying to get at.

Look at Ryo, for example. Ignoring looks altogether, he says that online he has the time to think and write down coherent sentences, but when he is in the spotlight and feeling the pressure of making a sentence on the spot, he fails (please correct me if I'm mistaken @Ryo Hazuki ). So while he may appear normal online, he struggles IRL, and you would never know that. Same can apply to people who to you may look "normie" or even "Chadlite" but are 5'2'' like knajjd or are truly mentalcel, not fakecel or whatever your cope says, but you can't tell from your limited exposure to their provided persona online.

blickpall said:
There are some that are that functioning. Some that might not be. Don't deny their plight simply because you found one exception. Don't say that mentalcels don't exist when they clearly do. That's all I'm trying to get at.

Look at Ryo, for example. Ignoring looks altogether, he says that online he has the time to think and write down coherent sentences, but when he is in the spotlight and feeling the pressure of making a sentence on the spot, he fails (please correct me if I'm mistaken @Ryo Hazuki ). So while he may appear normal online, he struggles IRL, and you would never know that. Same can apply to people who to you may look "normie" or even "Chadlite" but are 5'2'' like knajjd or are truly mentalcel, not fakecel or whatever your cope says, but you can't tell from your limited exposure to their provided persona online.

These mentalcels you mentioned would not suffer from such issues if they were normal looking because normal looking people get socially integrated since young age so they are able to develop into "Normies" as we call it. Looks affect EVERYTHING and they are as crucial for your development, or even more, as having parents is.

incelman said:
These mentalcels you mentioned would not suffer from such issues if they were normal looking because normal looking people get socially integrated since young age so they are able to develop into "Normies" as we call it. Looks affect EVERYTHING and they are as crucial for your development, or even more, as having parents is.

They can still suffer because of their DNA affecting their brain chemistry, or a myriad of other conditions affecting the brain, like tumors or HGH deficiency. You can't become integrated if your brain is so fucked up that you can't communicate with people at all, or you are always angry and hateful, or you get hypertensive episodes whenever you are in the proximity of another human being who is not your mother. Looks have NOTHING to do with their ability to integrate into society or leave inceldom, because it is their inherent brain chemistry that fucks them. You're basically saying "go make friends and your depression/anxiety will go away," to a person with a medical condition while you would scoff if someone said the same thing to you just because you are (I assume) unattractive. You're literally trying to bluepill mentalcels.

blickpall said:
They can still suffer because of their DNA affecting their brain chemistry, or a myriad of other conditions affecting the brain, like tumors or HGH deficiency. You can't become integrated if your brain is so fucked up that you can't communicate with people at all, or you are always angry and hateful, or you get hypertensive episodes whenever you are in the proximity of another human being who is not your mother. Looks have NOTHING to do with their ability to integrate into society or leave inceldom, because it is their inherent brain chemistry that fucks them. You're basically saying "go make friends and your depression/anxiety will go away," to a person with a medical condition while you would scoff if someone said the same thing to you just because you are (I assume) unattractive. You're literally trying to bluepill mentalcels.

I'm done trying to argue with you. You have no clue about reality. You are clearly bluepilled.

incelman said:

I've seen goodlooking Autists. Some of them luck out and get a woman that can stand them, some do not...

Autists with help and effort can improve themselves like you say
they need help and effort though

NekoStance said:
I've seen goodlooking Autists. Some of them luck out and get a woman that can stand them, some do not...

Autists with help and effort can improve themselves like you say
they need help and effort though

Good looking autists are very rare. And I'm talking about legti autism not interent autism.

incelman said:
Good looking autists are very rare. And I'm talking about legti autism not interent autism.

There was 1 on TV not too long ago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4172162/Loose-Women-viewers-wild-Undateables-Tom-Morgan.html

He literally had to go on a TV show to figure out he was attractive to women

incelman said:
I'm done trying to argue with you. You have no clue about reality. You are clearly bluepilled.
You've presented no argument at all this entire time except regurgitating that "looks are everything" and denying medically-backed facts, so you never even began trying. You're obsessively guarding the one cope that helps you absolve yourself of any responsibility for anything and put your fingers in your ears and repeat your mantra whenever a conflicting opinion is brought up. Good day.

NekoStance said:
There was 1 on TV not too long ago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4172162/Loose-Women-viewers-wild-Undateables-Tom-Morgan.html

He literally had to go on a TV show to figure out he was attractive to women

Autistic Chad slays always

Not just college, this is life.

Tall/athletic makes you chad. Face elevates chad to über-chad.

Short/unathletic with good face is a cruel joke on a man. It’s nature’s sense of humour, like giving a midget a big dick or something.

MayorOfKekville said:
Not just college, this is life.

Tall/athletic makes you chad. Face elevates chad to über-chad.

Short/unathletic with good face is a cruel joke on a man. It’s nature’s sense of humour, like giving a midget a big dick or something.

That's why humanity should be extinguished