Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Mask is a great inceldom material

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
I still want to see a R-rated version of The Mask, even if it's an animated one. Although the story itself is not really about an incel, it could work much better that way.

Imagine a total blackpilled subhuman who wants to go ER but is too much of a pussy, but the Loki mask makes him immortal and a million times more insane, causing him to go on a complete rampage against his enemies. That would be real incel kino, too bad no studio is set up to make that kind of film, and Gen-Z and all the normies don't even know about these series, which would make it even more enjoyable, at least for me.

Last edited:
I still want to see a R-rated version of The Mask, even if it's an animated one. Although the story itself is not really about an incel, it could work much better that way.

Imagine a total blackpilled subhuman who wants to go ER but is too much of a pussy, but the Loki mask makes him immortal and a million times more insane, causing him to go on a complete rampage against his enemies. That would be real incel kino, too bad no studio is set up to make that kind of film, and Gen-Z and all the normies don't even know about these series, which would make it even more enjoyable, at least for me.

View attachment 1020675
just one of those concepts that would be successful but could never be filmed because of hollywood yarmulkes, a movie about the early successful years of hitler's germany would be another one

that movie scared the chit outta me when i was 4