Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The massage parlor I go to got busted

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
They raided the place and arrested a bunch of people. I got lucky I wasn't there. Fucking cuckmeria won't even let men get some relief.

Imagine getting your ass busted at a massage parlor lol.

A pussy starved man just goes in to get some action for once with some ugly 48 year old noodlewhore and then the cops bust in with you butt naked.

Then you go to jail feeling stupid and embarrassed for the next several hours and realize that your conviction will stay with you forever. You lose your job as well eventually.

Also, your chances of being poor for the rest of your life has shot up drastically.

Last edited:

A pussy starved man just goes in to get some action for once with some ugly 48 year old noodlewhore and then the cops bust in with you butt naked.

Then you go to jail feeling stupid and embarrassed for the next several hours and realize that your conviction will stay with you forever. You lose your job as well eventually.

Also, your chances of being poor for the rest of your life has shot up drastically.
Murrica.

With all the mass shootings going on in America you'd think the leaders would have the sense to legalize prostitution asap lol.

With all the mass shootings going on in America you'd think the leaders would have the sense to legalize prostitution asap lol.
JFL if you think the people running America give one single turd nugget of a shit about the people.

JFL if you think the people running America give one single turd nugget of a shit about the people.
Yea. and even if we had good leaders things would never happen immediately even if the situation was urgent and required an immediate temporary bandaid. America is a democracy and deliberation is part of the process.

If you ever paid with a traceable card or left any DNA (your inkwell ink in any towels, fingerprints in obvious places, or appearance in any cameras), you're fucked, GrAY. The cuckofeds will check that as well.

it's over

If you ever paid with a traceable card or left any DNA (your inkwell ink in any towels, fingerprints in obvious places, or appearance in any cameras), you're fucked, GrAY. The cuckofeds will check that as well.

it's over
Nobody cares about DNA evidence, unless it's a murder or a rape.

Feds who love cucking people do.

it's over
You can jizz all over the towels and sneak out of window with your wallet and keys. You'll be fine.

The girls were in their 20s and early 30s. The place was great while it lasted. In fact, it was so good I was addicted.

They raided the place and arrested a bunch of people. I got lucky I wasn't there. Fucking cuckmeria won't even let men get some relief.
I do not think they can legally bust a customer in a massage parlor. The first is that in most states there exists what is called a "reasonable expectation of privacy" that is I enter and disrobe myself with the expectation that others will not see my behavior. Secondly hypothetically if police saw you engaging in some type of sex act. There is plenty of plausible deniability -- "its consensual" xyz you could employ. 3) A lot of massage stings I read about it target the workers offering an undercover cop a sex act. I have not seen a reverse sting where customers get caught. only in the case of robert kraft.