Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The mental health hospital feeds me more protein and nutrients than my mother

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Officer
I get better fed by the healthcare system in Australia with decent free meals with more nutrients and meat on average in one day
Then what my mother feeds me

I have to fastfoodmax and restaurantmax to make up for my mum's insufficient cooking

maybe because your mother knew it never began for you and she didn't care about feeding you well?

That's good is that. Do they make you do exercises too?

Nope . There was one in a well funded children's Hospital that did physiotherapy exercise.
But the adult ones just drug you up and garden is the only exercise

what does she make plain instant noodles every day?

where I went yes.
They also made us do macaroni pictures and we played UNO.
Intensely helpful, the moment I exclaimed UNO UNO, I found myself in the 9th heaven, amniotic bliss driving back the darkness that had drowned the light of my soul for so long.
NAMASTE
NAMASTE
NAMASTE

the choir of little psychiatric cherubs echoed as they circled around me, raising their voices in praise of Pharmaceutica, goddess of all blank gazing zombies that receive the blessings of chemical lobotomy.

HEUREKA!
I raised my hand skywards like Plato in The School of Athens, this, oh Milords, was paradise.