Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The more you expose yourself to something the more comfortable you become around it.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
This is a legit bluepill but there probably is some merit to it:

Naturally, biological organisms avoid other organisms that are dangerous to it or serve as a liability to their survival. It's why you don't see deer settling down around wolf dens in the wild, or why a herd would abandon any member that is severely ill in order to avoid contaminating the rest of the herd.

This problem is also the case with incels: because of our sub-par genes we are seen as liabilities to the gene pool of humanity, which is why we are so ostracized in daily interactions.

I am hopeful that this impulse can be sustained by one simple method: exposure. Perhaps the more we expose ourselves to normies and foids the more they will be willing to accept us. I believe the more we expose ourselves the less their minds will register us as a threat and they will at least be convinced to see us as normies with weird faces instead of genetic failures. I've seen it with other animal species kept as pets wherein you'd have parrots and cats living within the same house: the owner teaches the cat to not eat the parrot by repetitevely exposing it to the parrot and punishing it if it attempts to eat the parrot.

I know this is a bluepill cope that will only hurt me if I try it and I can already debunk my own theory.

1: If a normie/foid becomes more accepting towards you it doesn't mean you're friends or in a relationship, it means they recognise an opportunity to use you as their idiot/utility.

2: Back to the cat-parrot analogy: The cat does not recognise the parrot as a friend but rather as a snack it cannot eat yet. As soon as the human goes out the house, the cat will immediately return to trying to catch the parrot, which leads me to point 3.

3: You cannot adjust the basic natural instincts of an animal: you'll never turn a lion into a herbivore, you'll never turn a beaver into a carnivore. The way they operate is beneficial to their survival, not to mention that we're dealing with a set of chemical reactions worth 100s of millions of years of evolution. Trying something like restricting them from following their instinct will only hold them down until either they learn to adapt their instincts to this new environment or get rid of whatever is stopping them from following their impulses. The same can be said with humans, social engineering is effective but can only work for so long.

But still though. I'm so desperate to not be seen as a monster that I'll try anything. I just want acceptance man... :cryfeels:

Personally, I'm not looking for acceptance anymore. But, exposure is good for getting the blackpill out there. In their hearts, the majority of the world understands blackpill theory already. I want acknowledgement of it to be normalized.

Just acceptance from cute adorable loli waifu enough for me, all other world can hate

Just put yourself out there bro.

Stop being a cuck, fuck normies if they don’t accept you. Forget about a normal life

Wtf is this bluepill shit

Stop being a cuck, fuck normies if they don’t accept you. Forget about a normal life
I don't know how you guys can do it, but I can't stomach the thought of being such a despised human being for something I can't even control... I don't feel pride when someone looks at me in disgust, I don't feel like I ruined someone's day by showing them my face. I feel like I gave them a freak to look at and go "lol at least I don't look like that guy" I feel embarrased and ashamed going around like this.

I don't feel pride when someone looks at me in disgust
I don't think anyone does.

I feel embarrased and ashamed going around like this
Unless you're actually volcel, the only choice is to change the goals. Stop hoping to fit in with society and pass amongst normies. All you can do is live your life for you to the best of your ability.

This is a legit bluepill but there probably is some merit to it:

Naturally, biological organisms avoid other organisms that are dangerous to it or serve as a liability to their survival. It's why you don't see deer settling down around wolf dens in the wild, or why a herd would abandon any member that is severely ill in order to avoid contaminating the rest of the herd.

This problem is also the case with incels: because of our sub-par genes we are seen as liabilities to the gene pool of humanity, which is why we are so ostracized in daily interactions.

I am hopeful that this impulse can be sustained by one simple method: exposure. Perhaps the more we expose ourselves to normies and foids the more they will be willing to accept us. I believe the more we expose ourselves the less their minds will register us as a threat and they will at least be convinced to see us as normies with weird faces instead of genetic failures. I've seen it with other animal species kept as pets wherein you'd have parrots and cats living within the same house: the owner teaches the cat to not eat the parrot by repetitevely exposing it to the parrot and punishing it if it attempts to eat the parrot.

I know this is a bluepill cope that will only hurt me if I try it and I can already debunk my own theory.

1: If a normie/foid becomes more accepting towards you it doesn't mean you're friends or in a relationship, it means they recognise an opportunity to use you as their idiot/utility.

2: Back to the cat-parrot analogy: The cat does not recognise the parrot as a friend but rather as a snack it cannot eat yet. As soon as the human goes out the house, the cat will immediately return to trying to catch the parrot, which leads me to point 3.

3: You cannot adjust the basic natural instincts of an animal: you'll never turn a lion into a herbivore, you'll never turn a beaver into a carnivore. The way they operate is beneficial to their survival, not to mention that we're dealing with a set of chemical reactions worth 100s of millions of years of evolution. Trying something like restricting them from following their instinct will only hold them down until either they learn to adapt their instincts to this new environment or get rid of whatever is stopping them from following their impulses. The same can be said with humans, social engineering is effective but can only work for so long.

But still though. I'm so desperate to not be seen as a monster that I'll try anything. I just want acceptance man... :cryfeels:
I dont need acceptense of people that i hate and disdain. Fuck them

Personally, I'm not looking for acceptance anymore. But, exposure is good for getting the blackpill out there. In their hearts, the majority of the world understands blackpill theory already. I want acknowledgement of it to be normalized.

Same, it needs to be spread.