Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The NEET life is terrible if you’re broke

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The NEET life is terrible if you’re not a millionaire being broke and futureless all the time is a horrible way to live people need to stop glorifying this life because there’s nothing good about it being NEET is a death sentence I’d rather wageslave and have a source of income then be broke and have all the freetime in the world I’m not applying to fast food anymore the general manger never shows up at the time and date they’re supposed to show up I’m atypical too so it would’ve been a nightmare dealing with normies on a daily basis being NEET is like being dead and alive at the same time

Dude i was so far gone i had debiltating awkwardness @Recluse

I can't even get a job in fast food.

heavy connections mit dem arabs und turks (in video game)
The drug life can get you killed though if you arent friends with the niggers sellers here in America. It’s harder over here i think

NEET is only amazing if you can afford necessities and a few copes if not you will be in hell

Try to wageslave with bitter aggressive normies who constantly drink and create dramas and infighting.

Being a poor neet is the worst because it's considered to be a low-tier NEET

The high-tier NEET doesn't pay rent, has lots of passive incomes, grows his own food, can drive and just enjoy life.
So the low-tier NEET must work his way to level up as a high-tier NEET to finally enjoy life. Wageslaving is necessary to achieve that goal.

The high-tier NEET doesn't pay rent, has lots of passive incomes, grows his own food, can drive and just enjoy life.
So the low-tier NEET must work his way to level up as a high-tier NEET to finally enjoy life. Wageslaving is necessary to achieve that goal.
If you don’t have to pay rent then that means you don’t have your own house or apartment so you’re most likely broke

yes yes..

If you don’t have to pay rent then that means you don’t have your own house or apartment so you’re most likely broke
Yes exactly. If you don't have to pay a rent it simply means you are a hobo. Aim for the carefree hobo life and go back to monke buddy boyo :smonk: