Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The new generation of 12 year old hustlers

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
The first one has overdosed on Andrew Tate tiktok edits and Sneako streams

Second specimen seems to suffer from brain sprain caused by binge listening fresh and fit podcast, hamza, and random offbrand twitter telegram course masterminds on 3x times speed all at the same time (Advanced ancient aztec adaptive learning technique which can pose serious side effects if done incorrectly)

It's even funnier how they have copied all the accents, voice mannerisms, pauses, sentence structuring and core emphasis so much that, just with a few seconds I can tell exactly from where the retardation is coming from:feelskek:

I have no respect for those little faggots either because at my time the dream career was being a youtuber (2014-2017, golden age, where there were enough viewers to make money and right before they started all the demonitisation rape crusades) but being a youtuber regardless of what you videos make requires at least some amount of effort and creativity, but those chimp niggers want to get rich by dropshipping, being a motivational speaker that has motivational quotes but hasn't have achieved anything respectable and overall getting rich while telling others how to get rich. People used to think youtubers are arrogant but those dampaloons act like they have singlehandely defeated Jewtrix, while all they do is watch youtube motivational videos and sit on discord

Last edited:
These nigga aren't even trying to do a good job of conning us

there is alot of young niggas in HU making loads of money tbh

the mog is fucking brutal

these kids are doing better than when I was 12 thats for sure

Nigger grifter brainrot virus.

This thread was made by the Matrix

Starting my own Business = Dropshipping Scam/ Crypto Gambling

This is what redpill copers really mean when they say "I'm starting my own business"

So true bro. The only way to break the Matrix is to spoil the entirety of your youth getting hopped up on bullshit PUA tier pyramid scheme scams and convincing yourself you're grinding while you're throwing daddy's money away on a business idea that has been so extensively panned and saturated you have not a single chance of getting a foothold in the competition. :feelskek:

This is the kind of kids who bully truecels in middle school

View attachment 1043177

Second specimen seems to suffer from brain sprain caused by binge listening fresh and fit podcast, hamza, and random offbrand twitter telegram course masterminds on 3x times speed all at the same time (Advanced ancient aztec adaptive learning technique which can pose serious side effects if done incorrectly)
View attachment 1043178

It's even funnier how they have copied all the accents, voice mannerisms, pauses, sentence structuring and core emphasis so much that, just with a few seconds I can tell exactly from where the retardation is coming from:feelskek:

I have no respect for those little faggots either because at my time the dream career was being a youtuber (2014-2017, golden age, where there were enough viewers to make money and right before they started all the demonitisation rape crusades) but being a youtuber regardless of what you videos make requires at least some amount of effort and creativity, but those chimp niggers want to get rich by dropshipping, being a motivational speaker that has motivational quotes but hasn't have achieved anything respectable and overall getting rich while telling others how to get rich. People used to think youtubers are arrogant but those dampaloons act like they have singlehandely defeated Jewtrix, while all they do is watch youtube motivational videos and sit on discord
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

These crackers will look back on this shit embarrassed.

there is alot of young niggas in HU making loads of money tbh

the mog is fucking brutal
I don't envy them, because their internet scheme can get taken down by multiple fronts like discord admins, hosting companies, law enforcement, or their parents shutting off the laptop, even if they didn't do anything illegal, plus the pay is unreliable and eventually what they do gets automated or brownoids find it and are willing to do it for 1 dollar an hour
yeah, becuase internet gives more opportunities, atleast before women get involved
technically true since I want to stop those retarded children from spending money on their courses
Starting my own Business = Dropshipping Scam/ Crypto Gambling

This is what redpill copers really mean when they say "I'm starting my own business"
forgot ecom gimnicks, that actually take more effort, can be taken down any and pay less reliably than a regular job, and can (eventually will) get automated by passionate github freelancer, or get done by third worlders for 20x cheaper
So true bro. The only way to break the Matrix is to spoil the entirety of your youth getting hopped up on bullshit PUA tier pyramid scheme scams and convincing yourself you're grinding while you're throwing daddy's money away on a business idea that has been so extensively panned and saturated you have not a single chance of getting a foothold in the competition. :feelskek:
yeah it's hard to take hustler seriously when they burn grandmas and grandpas money on discord courses and just about any second their mom can come in and tell it's their bedtime
These crackers will look back on this shit embarrassed.
whatever 12 year olds touch turns to cringe, besides every generation after internet has had their weird style, obsession and grand plans to get rich quick

1990-2000 rock stars, becoming a rapper

2000-2012 alt tumblr myspace era, wanted to get rich by creating their own website

2012-2018 being relatable becoming a youtuber

2018-2021 catching up to celebrities that got famous the old way by being an instagram influencer

2021-present discord, dropshipping, crypto, nft, going viral on tiktok and various other ecom gimnicks

probably forgot something

You need to get a foothold in a shower you stanky hoe

its quite remarkable how they fall for it.

those little white niggers would be heightmaxxing or framemaxxing if they were smart jfl, not wasting their plates on "grinding" for $3.50 every other week

Bro it's literally jewish lies. Andrew pays them to be payed actors. Keep getting scammed

While you were watching skibidi toilet I was getting my doctorate from hustlers university

If they had truly seen any truth in the world they would be spending their time getting HGH, mewing and going to the gym.

By the way that kids brutally mog all of us. In future they will become super gigachads

Bro it's literally jewish lies. Andrew pays them to be payed actors. Keep getting scammed
You are actually saying its a scam while you get paid jfl

what kind of scam is that if you get paid

keep coping clown

View attachment 1043177

View attachment 1043178

They're kids. They have no life experience at all. And they don't know what they are talking about. In fact, they come off as retards because they are repeating the same thing that they said. A few seconds ago they don't get to a point they don't. Have anything relevant to say that will improve their or anybody else's life. I don't blame them though. In fact, I almost admire them in a way. I look at my generation the millennials. We were the most degenerate loser generation of all time. And then we grew up and we turned into a bunch of pansies and the younger zoomers and gen alpha looks at us as the new authoritative figures like we once did at the. Baby boomers. There is no adult male that they admire in my generation. Unless of course, it's these self-help guru. Tough guys who practice masculine traits which I guess. They don't have at home. A lot of these little faggots come from single mother homes anyway. And so when they see that level of confidence, they want to bring it to themselves, which is better than turning gay, which a lot of millennials did.

You are actually saying its a scam while you get paid jfl

what kind of scam is that if you get paid

keep coping clown
How exactly do you get paid? Who is depositing the money into your account?

How exactly do you get paid? Who is depositing the money into your account?
you get paid by clients and crypto exchange

you know, trust wallet and paypal, normal shit

So what exactly do you do for "clients"? :feelssus:

Thought I was the only one who noticed this.

Also, it's funny how they think it's alpha to say "while you guys are out socializing getting laid, I'm staying at home working on my business" they're not old enough to get a fucking drivers permit and they think they're Elon Musk? They probably just stayed home playing fortnite all day.

Also, it's funny how they think it's alpha to say "while you guys are out socializing getting laid, I'm staying at home working on my business" they're not old enough to get a fucking drivers permit and they think they're Elon Musk? They probably just stayed home playing fortnite all day.
Imo they're still young tho so it's ok for them to be cringe and hopefully they will grow out of it. As for me though, I would've not been a tool bag like them at that age. When they turn 18 and are still acting like this then they deserve to be knocked out

Imo they're still young tho so it's ok for them to be cringe and hopefully they will grow out of it. As for me though, I would've not been a tool bag like them at that age. When they turn 18 and are still acting like this then they deserve to be knocked out
I shouldn't have been so harsh on them. You're right, they're young and just cringe. But the parents should've put a tighter leash on their social media. You shouldn't let your kids have fucking tik tok and let them listen to red-piller grifters.

I shouldn't have been so harsh on them. You're right, they're young and just cringe. But the parents should've put a tighter leash on their social media. You shouldn't let your kids have fucking tik tok and let them listen to red-piller grifters.
The parents absolutely should. I think this generation of kids are extra cringe tho and you're right it's thanks to these faggot youtubers and redpill grifters. For example, at my gym there's a group of kids maybe 14 or 15. So they are already annoying as it is taking up the bench press, but then they also drop weights hard asf and also flex in the mirror (so fucking gay and cringe). I think they watch a lot of Andrew Tate and Bradley Martyn. They are exactly the type to make a video like OP posted

The parents absolutely should. I think this generation of kids are extra cringe tho and you're right it's thanks to these faggot youtubers and redpill grifters. For example, at my gym there's a group of kids maybe 14 or 15. So they are already annoying as it is taking up the bench press, but then they also drop weights hard asf and also flex in the mirror (so fucking gay and cringe). I think they watch a lot of Andrew Tate and Bradley Martyn. They are exactly the type to make a video like OP posted
You explained what I was thinking better than I could.

Judging by how zombified they look I genuinely believe they took time off fortnite to pursue their ecom endevour. But it's still pretty fucking worthless, since they would be better off playing fortnite to have fun, or study to have a headstart when they actually develop critical thinking and planning part of the brain at around 16-17. Almost all, and if were speaking about the popular ones then every single one of these course communities are a pyramid scheme economy where top pinnacle can afford sports cars through affiliate links, middle class cruise around with rental sports cars trying to fake it till make it, and lower class sits in front of the computer for 10 hours a day doing some very boring office job activity, but without the hourly wage, having to beg the clients to pay them and paying themselves for all the risks associated, and if they ever figure out to leave the below human dignity lowest subhuman caste indian work ant lifestyle, the other hard working nighustlers will turn on them on an instant yelling the repetetive "oh you just wanna be lazy you don't wanna be millionaire" cult chant

Judging by how zombified they look I genuinely believe they took time off fortnite to pursue their ecom endevour. But it's still pretty fucking worthless, since they would be better off playing fortnite to have fun, or study to have a headstart when they actually develop critical thinking and planning part of the brain at around 16-17. Almost all, and if were speaking about the popular ones then every single one of these course communities are a pyramid scheme economy where top pinnacle can afford sports cars through affiliate links, middle class cruise around with rental sports cars trying to fake it till make it, and lower class sits in front of the computer for 10 hours a day doing some very boring office job activity, but without the hourly wage, having to beg the clients to pay them and paying themselves for all the risks associated, and if they ever figure out to leave the below human dignity lowest subhuman caste indian work ant lifestyle, the other hard working nighustlers will turn on them on an instant yelling the repetetive "oh you just wanna be lazy you don't wanna be millionaire" cult chant

Imagine getting scammed by one of these pre-pubescent grifters. There's going to be a whole generation of kids growing up trying to Batemanmax :lul:

Sneako might just be one of the most retarded people I have seen on the internet

View attachment 1043177

View attachment 1043178

They should all die no should be born after 2012.

What a sigma!!!!!!¡!!!!!

View attachment 1043177

View attachment 1043178

Hard watch.

Fr tho tell them to buy my course and I'll show them the REAL way to make money in bidnez.

Fr Fr tho.

The whole hustle culture is a distraction from the fact that wages are fucked and nothing is changing. It paints the narrative of "Just work harder bro. You deserve to be poor" so people don't realise how fucked the system has become.

It's pretty dystopic to watch kids this young parrot this shit tho.
Like fuck just enjoy the innocence of youth while you've at least got it lil bro.