Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The one friend I thought was a fellow incel was "just joking around" this whole time

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
He told me that he was just joking around and that if females really do treat me the way that they do then he feels bad for me. He also said in that conversation that he went to the gym with a female, to which I felt betrayed by.

This has just been an awful, awful day and I feel like the frequencies of these types of days has been rapdily increasing recently.

Similar thing happened with a family member. Thought he understood me. Turns out he was just "pretending to be an autist" and thought we were joking and making up stories for fun. Kinda laughed it off and tried to play like I was also kidding but he caught on. He was like, "Holy shit! Wait wait wait. You really got bullied and ate lunch in the bathroom? HAHAHAHA omfg you nerd. I feel so sad for you."

Really was a low point in my life.

Damn dude, im sure he must at least understand the struggle or dating imbalance though

Time to withdraw and rot

time to take him outback and put a bullet in his brain.

He told me that he was just joking around and that if females really do treat me the way that they do then he feels bad for me. He also said in that conversation that he went to the gym with a female, to which I felt betrayed by.

This has just been an awful, awful day and I feel like the frequencies of these types of days has been rapdily increasing recently.

Are you sure he wasn't just embarrassed by admitting he's an incel? A lot of guys are like that, they will have a moment of weakness where they share their problems and secrets with you as a friend in private, but then afterwards, especially in the public company of normies and foids, they will be like: "hahaha I was just joking bro you're a loser if you have those problems", since they don't want to face public humiliation or ostracizement.

hes lying to u again, its over