Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The One Problem With FaceLMS Is That He Isn't "Full Black Pill" & Accepts Aspects Of The Red Pill (Its Why They Had Him "On The Ropes")

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Uont0dIsI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLudgh0wsV4

I don't like how he was disrespected in this video at all, but at the same time, he kind of set himself up for that shit by not being consistent

1. He kept using pointless extremes - "If you are hideously ugly doing X won't matter"

Yeah no shit, you are stating the obvious, but when it comes to something like the black pill, what is relevant is how it affects the average man, not just hideously ugly men, MOST INCELS AREN'T HIDEOUSLY UGLY so its basically a non-point

2. He agreed with the "learn game" bullshit and "go to the gym" nonesense

He basically validated certain aspects of their arguments, which from there was just a snowball effect, and at the end of the 2nd video they had him right where they wanted him, because he went from simply stating that "looks are the most important factor" TO "fix your facial deformities, then train in the gym and work on game"

It just comes off as disingenuous because MOST INCELS DON'T HAVE FACIAL DEFORMITIES, so that means THE AVERAGE GUY JUST NEEDS TO GO TO THE GYM AND "WORK ON GAME"

He made that fuck with the glasses seem smart and he's just a douche, he was giving easy setups

Model ItsAboutYourFace

At the end of the day, they were all ganging up on him, I am fully aware, but his points would have stuck home if he was completely consistent with STRICTLY the black pill, but he gave too much leeway for red pill bullshit which allowed these men a chance to lambaste him and even make me agree with them, because they were pointing out logical inconsistencies and contradictions in his beliefs

I don't even get how this happened, all Face needed to do was have the incel wiki (scientific black pill section) opened in a tab on his browser, and from there he could use that as a reference for what statements to make, he doesn't even have to state the study, just use it as a basis for his points and arguments, and how to direct the flow of the "debate"

1. Once you start relenting to this red pill shit you've already lost

2. Focus your arguments on the average man, how hypergamy affects the average man

3. Should have brought up the race pill just to catch those guys off guard JFL

The problem is that Face believes this red pill bullshit, so that left chinks in his "armor" for them to whittle away at for the duration of that "debate", and at the end of it, they won completely, they didn't only win by numbers, they won by logic

All his arguments came down to using bullshit extreme examples - "hideously ugly", "deformed face", etc, and only when those exceptions are addressed you can now USE "MUH GAME"

By that logic
, any of us that isn't deformed or hideously ugly can simply go to the gym and use game to get laid

Something they kept bringing up, especially the glasses wearing douche

As mad as I am at him for being so insulting and douchey, he was right on that point, you can't just use extremely ugly exceptions as reasons for not trying and hold the "black pill" position because you've then invalidated every average looking guys claim to inceldom, which is most incels

I can't believe he made an argument with such a gaping hole, but that's the problem when you have contradictory beliefs, Face is known to have spent a lot of time in the red pill community and "game" community, and on some level he still believes all that shit, so he can't ever just make fully black pill arguments, he's always going to throw in the "some red pill stuff applies to" nonsense, he creates the flaws in his own arguments, he doesn't get that these two belief systems contradict eachother

Last edited:
man when i debate , i just open wiki and spam studies easiest way

man when i debate , i just open wiki and spam studies easiest way

Spamming studies is not an argument though, everybody has studies agreeing with their position, this is why I say he should have used the studies as a basis for his logic and a reference point for his arguments

Anybody can just spam studies, it doesn't prove anything, you prove points with the logic of your arguments, and people are more likely to listen and understand from a well written analogy than some facts and figures (because again, they have facts and figures of their own)

But again, the problem is that Face believes this red pill bullshit, so that left chinks in his "armor" for them to whittle away at for the duration of that "debate", and at the end of it, they won completely, they didn't only win by numbers, they won by logic

All his arguments came down to using bullshit extreme examples - "hideously ugly", "deformed face", etc, and only when those exceptions are addressed you can now USE "MUH GAME"

By that logic, any of us that isn't deformed or hideously ugly can simply go to the gym and use game to get laid

I can't believe he made an argument with such a gaping hole, but that's the problem when you have contradictory beliefs, Face is known to have spent a lot of time in the red pill community and "game" community, and on some level he still believes all that shit, so he can't ever just make fully black pill arguments, he's always going to throw in the "some red pill stuff applies to" nonsense, he creates the flaws in his own arguments, he doesn't get that these two belief systems contradict eachother

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Uont0dIsI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLudgh0wsV4

I don't like how he was disrespected in this video at all, but at the same time, he kind of set himself up for that shit by not being consistent

1. He kept using pointless extremes - "If you are hideously ugly doing X won't matter"

Yeah no shit, you are stating the obvious, but when it comes to something like the black pill, what is relevant is how it affects the average man, not just hideously ugly men, MOST INCELS AREN'T HIDEOUSLY UGLY so its basically a non-point

2. He agreed with the "learn game" bullshit and "go to the gym" nonesense

He basically validated certain aspects of their arguments, which from there was just a snowball effect, and at the end of the 2nd video they had him right where they wanted him, because he went from simply stating that "looks are the most important factor" TO "fix your facial deformities, then train in the gym and work on game"

It just comes off as disingenuous because MOST INCELS DON'T HAVE FACIAL DEFORMITIES, so that means THE AVERAGE GUY JUST NEEDS TO GO TO THE GYM AND "WORK ON GAME"

He made that fuck with the glasses seem smart and he's just a douche, he was giving easy setups

View attachment 363172

At the end of the day, they were all ganging up on him, I am fully aware, but his points would have stuck home if he was completely consistent with STRICTLY the black pill, but he gave too much leeway for red pill bullshit which allowed these men a chance to lambaste him and even make me agree with them, because they were pointing out logical inconsistencies and contradictions in his beliefs

I don't even get how this happened, all Face needed to do was have the incel wiki (scientific black pill section) opened in a tab on his browser, and from there he could use that as a reference for what statements to make, he doesn't even have to state the study, just use it as a basis for his points and arguments, and how to direct the flow of the "debate"

1. Once you start relenting to this red pill shit you've already lost

2. Focus your arguments on the average man, how hypergamy affects the average man

3. Should have brought up the race pill just to catch those guys off guard JFL

The problem is that Face believes this red pill bullshit, so that left chinks in his "armor" for them to whittle away at for the duration of that "debate", and at the end of it, they won completely, they didn't only win by numbers, they won by logic

By that logic
, any of us that isn't deformed or hideously ugly can simply go to the gym and use game to get laid

Something they kept bringing up, especially the glasses wearing douche

As mad as I am at him for being so insulting and douchey, he was right on that point, you can't just use extremely ugly exceptions as reasons for not trying and hold the "black pill" position because you've then invalidated every average looking guys claim to inceldom, which is most incels

He was put in a tight spot having to talk with 6 of these d bags ngl. I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually was going to make a point, they kept stopping him from talking

The fact that average men have to self improve into oblivion to start a relationship with average women proves that we are living in dysfunctional social system expressing clear signs of gender instability.

Not a second. But agree

There are pictures of him with a girlfriend. He's not an incel. He's a normie who's fucked plenty of times before.

The people who defend him and see him as some sort of voice for the community are no different than people who suck celebrities dicks.

Isn't it funny that the most iconic people of the incel community aren't actually incels themselves? If any of you think he actually gives a shit about inceldom then i question if you're really blackpilled. If he wasn't making money from this he wouldn't be doing it. Its a business, thats it.

Last edited:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:Fucking normies always go to fakecels and treat them like they represent every incel. The clown mods at incelswithouthate pinned an interview with a fakecel ass guy.:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Honestly they brought @FACEandLMS on just to try and humiliate him but really they just looked stupid and petulant thanks in no small part to modern life dating but also Rich Cooper to an extent. They did however succeed in badgering him to agree to the basis of their talking points. I just don't think he was quite prepared for how aggressive they would be.

If you had to pick the incel out of that bunch it would definitely be that "modern life dating". He was more triggered than a teenage feminist. My guess is he will do a Roosh and leave PUA sooner or later. The guy is probably basically an Incel in denial.

That Troy Francis - I don't think he is a bad guy. He is just behind the times and trying to cling on to a dying business model. He has no idea what the sexual marketplace is like these days. He probably dates some girl he brought over from SE Asia.

Rich Cooper is a snake - big time. He is this big alpha dude supposedly but the best he could do the last time he was in the dating market was a single mom and it didn't work out for him. Yet he is selling coaching at $1500/hr and selling $600 pheromone soap. To put his hourly rate in perspective I think the best lawyers in his native Toronto bill at a little under half his hourly rate. So I will give Rich Cooper respect as a sales man, he could probably sell snow to eskimos.

The Jamal on the panel is Myron Gaines - He did an interview on Aaron Clareys channel. He seems like a nice guy, he is more of a personal trainer than a PUA. He lives in Miami and he actually seems to understand just how bad the dating market is these days - probably why he didn't say much. He knew Face had a point.

Rollo Tomassi is such a boomer - the man is 50 something and his main dating scene experience was when metal clubs were big in the late 80's/early 90's. I remember the old gen Xers who didn't want to grow up who were into the metal scene when I was a young man. He is also in love with the sound of his own voice, he was however respectful and considerate. I'll say that "The Rational Male" is probably the seminal work on the sexual marketplace of his era. A little more up to date than "Mystery method" and it really is the swan song of PUA in my opinion. Many PUA's admit the industry is basically dead at this point. When it was new guys were making millions and now its a modest living for a few guys most of who are diversified as "life coaches" or "personal trainers".

These guys are sort of the 3rd generation of PUA's I have seen. It really is dying on the vine to be honest.

One thing I will say. I think people here should go to the gym or have an exercise regime with weights and cardio. Not for women but for yourselves. It's important to keep your body in decent condition. It will help you as you get older - believe me. I go swimming and cycling fairly regularly as I can. I do have a regime with some weights mainly to keep my muscles toned. This helps me at work as sometimes I have to be in small spaces man handling heavy stuff.

The idea that going to the gym of "lifting bruh" is going to get you laid is ridiculous though. When I exercise I have no such illusions.

The racepill would have made them completely defensive, they would start to say face was "victimizing" himself and that they didn't have any perks on the dating game for being white.

Rollo tomassi is a bonafide coper, he's ugly, old, skinny as hell and even ALL these things he believes that larping as a slayer gotta work JFL.

Although your arguments are rlly good and would caught them off guard, you probably wouldn't even need them, Just the fact that despite ALL the redpill game and shit, they are still having a hella hard time on getting women and stop being an incel in denial, would be enough to make them give up.

"If you know so much about getting pussy why the fuck aren't you getting It?" Simple as that.

Only Works with ugly-average "coaches" tho, if you try to do It with a handsome one he's gonna Tell you it's due to his game and not his looks JFL.
The fact that average men have to self improve into oblivion to start a relationship with average women proves that we are living in dysfunctional social system expressing clear signs of gender instability.
Exactly, simple as that, the whole "body positivity" bullshit is a proof of that.
There are pictures of him with a girlfriend. He's not an incel. He's a normie who's fucked plenty of times before.

The people who defend him and see him as some sort of voice for the community are no different than people who suck celebrities dicks.

Isn't it funny that the most iconic people of the incel community aren't actually incels themselves? If any of you think he actually gives a shit about inceldom then i question if you're really blackpilled. If he wasn't making money from this he wouldn't be doing it. Its a business, thats it.
Based beyond belief.

He's Just a 6'3 oldcel that passed his prime, Impossible of comparing his experience with guys like us that never had shit.

Last edited:
Some based points OP.

He's fully aware that game is bullshit (or at least he used to think that). I remember the party the RSD (PUA coaches) convention where there wasn't a hot girl in sight jfl.

I think some of his virws may be partially down to the fact that he's in his mid 30s. Things changed very quickly. But I still consider him #1 poster.

The just-world fallacy or just-world hypothesis is the cognitive bias that a person's actions are inherently inclined to bring morally fair and fitting consequences to that person.

sometimes you can't win no matter how hard you try.

But there is a specific type of guy (5-6) that could benefit from looksmaxxing and socialcirclemaxxing.

I think that's the point face was trying to make but he did fucked up in the delivery of his argument.

He's Just a 6'3 oldcel that passed his prime, Impossible of comparing his experience with guys like us that never had shit.
I really wish we could force these people to live our lives for a while

Isn't it funny that the most iconic people of the incel community aren't actually incels themselves?
True. In every incel/blackpill/redpill community I've ever been the most respected and looked up to users were the most attractive ones. They had contacts with everyone in the community, knew all the beefs between people in the community, all the background stories and everyone would hit em up in PM all the time. Brutal proof of lookism. If things work like that in "Blackpill" communities imagine what it's like in normieland

The worst thing about face is that he's a 6'3 BBC fakecel

Exactly. Idk why people don't stop sucking those guys off, not only are they not incel, they just abuse their identity as "incel leaders" for money.

The people of this community are so cucked and submissive its crazy.