Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The only creep I see is this 16yr old foid harassing a old man.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
The only creep I see in this video is the one who approaches random old men and trying to bait them into saying or doing something that would literally ruin their lives. The girl is 16 and didn't even tell him before posting onto TikTok three weeks ago and the comments are still actively roasting her for this act of harassment, including Reddit. One of the best comments on every one of her vids is "JUSTICE FOR OLD MAN!" We should come to the defense for him too, no men should go through this.

Yet, men who are short or "ugly" are bullied & victimized by cunts such as herself and others. Bullied to a point where they're not welcomed anywhere and forced to revert to living with parents or simply committing suicide which saddens me.

Would you like to know what is worse about this retard? She lists famousbirthdays.com entry on all of her social profiles, even on her own personal website. She is narcisstically obsessed with herself and for personal fame. If we do it we're called creepy & insane inkwells, but if Chads does this they're considered fine & non-creepy.

One of the best comment thread I have not seen in a while.
Screen Shot 2020 10 21 at 42448 PM

I bet you that ITcucks will see this and call them all incels as well claim w/o evidence that everyone is harassing the 16 yr old creep. If some 16yr old creepy cunt comes up to you even though she knows you're "ugly" to do to you what that cunt is doing to the Old Man. Here is simple advice: Do exactly what the Old Man did, use his example behavior and you'll be surprised there will be people who support you. This will ultimately piss off IncelTear like no tomorrow.

Attachments

• The only creep is that 16yr old girl..mp4
    7.3 MB
Chad Hitler avi :feelsokman:

Great job copy-pasting comments from Reddit!

Brootal guy is an old chad, over for youngcels

She walks half naked and anyone who watch is a pedo. 2020.

She walks half naked and anyone who watch is a pedo. 2020.
Thank you for the review. Tbh shes not naked enough.

But
She
Fails
The
Humanity
Test