Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The perfect way to kill yourself + some snacks

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I read the news today and just discover an entire low IQ family were dead for trying to have some heat while sleeping.

They were doing some barbecue and after they finished they let the coal burning to heat the bedroom.

But they were too low IQ to understand that fire burn oxygen, they died while dreaming and with a full belly.

Here is the story for anyone who wants to know, even tho I already said everything: https://www.metrojornal.com.br/foco/2019/07/10/familia-morre-acender-churrasqueira-esquentar.html

But the important lesson here is, why kill yourself from a tall bridge, KSG to the head, cutting your wrists, nah man forget these painful shits (KSG not included), why don't you die while sleeping?? Better yet why you don't you die sleeping with a full belly after a barbecue??

All we need to do is a barbecue, eat some good meat, close all air vents, let the coal burn, sleep and die, this is the best way too kill yourself tbh.

I couldn't fall asleep knowing i'll die if i do. Plus i alway wanted to feel myself dying, i don't want it to be painful, but i want to know it's happening.

Why should get together to a barbecue boyos

I couldn't fall asleep knowing i'll die if i do. Plus i alway wanted to feel myself dying, i don't want it to be painful, but i want to know it's happening.
As you get warmer and more sleepy is the signal that you are dying, having low oxygen while CO is high make you feel tired and want to sleep.

Well you don't die from the lack of oxygen; you die from carbon monoxide poisoning from partial combustion caused by insufficient oxygen in the air.

Well you don't die from the lack of oxygen; you die from carbon monoxide poisoning from partial combustion caused by insufficient oxygen in the air.
Exactly, this is what make you feel more tired and want to sleep, then you take a nap and it's over, it's over for good, no more pain, no more humiliations, no more failing in life for being prejudice for your appereance, we are finally free.

Great way to off yourself. I feel bad for them though. It wasn't their intention to die, but low IQ+ Brazil's poor education system killed them.

fucking dumbass beaners, and this is coming from an ethnic btw.