Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The purpose of our life

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
The dead have no voice

The living must carry out their legacy

It is all we can do for them

who will join my cause?

i want to see this world as based and as just as we can make , men have been foolish, blind to their own weakness and evil for the sake of respect and ntness , this shouldn’t be like that anymore, we good men should help each other and try to give values to this hellish world

The perfect non competing world is a world I would have like to seen

death is meaningless and worthless but perhaps there is some merit in carrying the proof of such great warriors and brave men Once lived

Attachments

• 2EB80C55-09D1-4933-960F-826101F47937.jpeg
    2EB80C55-09D1-4933-960F-826101F47937.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 78174D43-10B6-4B78-880D-5A11AF3B4397.jpeg
    78174D43-10B6-4B78-880D-5A11AF3B4397.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 52
  • 898CDA63-7FEB-4E8E-BA4B-21413F72A5C2.jpeg
    898CDA63-7FEB-4E8E-BA4B-21413F72A5C2.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 8AE35791-0677-4D8C-9108-C001F2466E7B.jpeg
    8AE35791-0677-4D8C-9108-C001F2466E7B.jpeg
    456.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 704BE371-DF92-45BB-A806-A101637AAF13.jpeg
    704BE371-DF92-45BB-A806-A101637AAF13.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 32CBD125-01CA-4410-87CC-F571F826AFF6.jpeg
    32CBD125-01CA-4410-87CC-F571F826AFF6.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 26846498-6CAD-453D-BB71-BE0B6DF8961C.jpeg
    26846498-6CAD-453D-BB71-BE0B6DF8961C.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 5789D318-DE99-4622-9764-918B9928CF6D.jpeg
    5789D318-DE99-4622-9764-918B9928CF6D.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 70
:whitepill:

Attachments

• 3FCEE465-85E8-4495-89A6-BD07AF228481.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 3F1037C9-FE0B-424E-AA08-F1DBD3A27838.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 17
The dead have no voice

who will join my cause?

i want to see this world as based and as just as we can make , men have been foolish, blind to their own weakness and evil for the sake of respect and ntness , this shouldn’t be like that anymore, we good men should help each other and try to give values to this hellish world

death is meaningless and worthless but perhaps there is some merit in carrying the proof of such great warriors and brave men Once lived
8ba.jpg

>t.

What wouldnt I give for the world to be blackpilled, whores losing all the privileges they have, no more simping, cucking, whiteknighting, God it would be incredible, even if I remained an incel in such blackpilled society it would at least be good to see women struggle as much as men

But it's not happening so my purpose in life is just to live a hedonist lifestyle as much as possible, changing society is a fools errand tbh

@Steiner Ex Machina @Lebensmüder @Meus @Mecoja @Fat Link @incelerated @Diocel @MarquisDeSade @Saint Cho @Saint Kaczynski @Sadandangrycel @Pancakecel @Robtical @Sneir @SlutLiberationFront @Ray @Zer0/∞ @Ellsworth @curryboy420 @OscarAllius @copecel2 @yez @muharremabi @Advorsor @BCNincel @Scio

@Steiner Ex Machina @Lebensmüder @Meus @Mecoja @Fat Link @incelerated @Diocel @MarquisDeSade @Saint Cho @Saint Kaczynski @Sadandangrycel @Pancakecel @Robtical @Sneir @SlutLiberationFront @Ray @Zer0/∞ @Ellsworth @curryboy420 @OscarAllius @copecel2 @yez @muharremabi @Advorsor @BCNincel @Scio:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

What wouldnt I give for the world to be blackpilled, whores losing all the privileges they have, no more simping, cucking, whiteknighting, God it would be incredible, even if I remained an incel in such blackpilled society it would at least be good to see women struggle as much as men

But it's not happening so my purpose in life is just to live a hedonist lifestyle as much as possible, changing society is a fools errand tbh
but perhaps there is some merit in carrying the proof of such great warriors and brave men Once lived

@El Enemigo that is a world I would have like to seen …

@Steiner Ex Machina @Lebensmüder @Meus @Mecoja @Fat Link @incelerated @Diocel @MarquisDeSade @Saint Cho @Saint Kaczynski @Sadandangrycel @Pancakecel @Robtical @Sneir @SlutLiberationFront @Ray @Zer0/∞ @Ellsworth @curryboy420 @OscarAllius @copecel2 @yez @muharremabi @Advorsor @BCNincel @Scio
Banning camwhoring and simping would do a lot, forced monogamy and no sex outside of marriage and no divorce also.

Incels unite!

The only purpose for living is to do whatever makes you happy. If you can't do what makes you happy, change what makes you happy.

Being incel sucks but you can still be happy if you try.

I just want to live in a world such as the one displayed on Star Trek: TNG which is to say a world with such high technology and medical advancements it can cure whatever physical or mental issue you have that had you born initially as an incel and that humans have largely evolved mentally by almost completely conquering their prior hysterical, illogical monkey nature so we can finally behave fully rationally and kind to eachother and also could finally take our proper place among the galactic family and finally end the ridiculous charade and worldwide cover up about ET’s existence and pretending we’re the only intelligent life that’s out there. :feelsokman:

View: https://youtu.be/9IxnNK5tZF4

Banning camwhoring and simping would do a lot, forced monogamy and no sex outside of marriage and no divorce also.
No wonder all this happened pre modernity

The only purpose for living is to do whatever makes you happy. If you can't do what makes you happy, change what makes you happy.

Being incel sucks but you can still be happy if you try.
Very based and agreed

I'm having goosebumps now. We shall burn the clownworld @Mentally lost cel

The entire world is on the verge of collapse [perhaps even war] currently, at this point violent attacks from lone individuals or groups of men are pointless and a waste of men. I prefer the sleeper method, mainly waiting patiently for our societies to collapse one at a time by then activating at a much later date. There is a possibility that they'll try to create their most coveted world government after they intentionally collapse or depopulate the entire world in which case I will tell every man in the world with nothing to lose to fight like hell giving them no quarter whatsoever. If they achieve a world government this entire planet will literally become a living hell overnight and especially for a majority of men which those in power have shown constantly that they don't at all care about. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The entire world is on the verge of collapse currently, at this point violent attacks from lone individuals or groups of men are pointless and a waste of men. I prefer the sleeper method, mainly waiting patiently for our societies to collapse one at a time by then activating at a much later date. There is a possibility that they'll try to create their most coveted world government after they intentionally collapse or depopulate the entire world in which case I will tell every man in the world with nothing to lose to fight like hell giving them no quarter whatsoever. :feelsjuice:
but perhaps there is some merit in carrying the proof of such great warriors and brave men Once lived,we can by being sleepers

but perhaps there is some merit in carrying the proof of such great warriors and brave men Once lived,we can by being sleepers
Every individual public shooter that acts out in defiance is either killed or captured by law enforcement, there is no accomplishment languishing in a coffin dead or a prison for the rest of your life. Learn to live and fight another day when the environment is actually in our favor to which I would say one day in the future it will be. Us being alive continuing our lives currently no matter how miserable they are is the most defiant thing we can do right now, live to fight another day at a future date that will be more favorable for us. There will come a day that the wrath of the majority of the world's ignored forgotten men will come to which we will have divine-like retribution against this current rotten disgusting world, but a wise intelligent soldier knows the value of patience knowing when to act and when not to. :feelsjuice:

Every individual public shooter that acts out in defiance is either killed or captured by law enforcement, there is no accomplishment languishing in a coffin dead or a prison for the rest of your life. Learn to live and fight another day when the environment is actually in our favor to which I would say one day in the future it will be. Us being alive continuing our lives currently no matter how miserable they are is the most defiant thing we can do right now, live to fight another day at a future date that will be more favorable for us. There will come a day that the wrath of the majority of the world's ignored forgotten men will come to which we will have divine-like retribution against this current rotten disgusting world, but a wise intelligent soldier knows the value of patience knowing when to act and when not to. :feelsjuice:
Damn right bro

Purpose of life is meaningless suffering and then dying. No matter if you are rich or poor, handsome or ugly, you still will suffer and then die. Life is a bitch and then you die. It would be better if life never existed and we could "enjoy" the timeless nothingness that we were in before being born.

Purpose of life is meaningless suffering and then dying. No matter if you are rich or poor, handsome or ugly, you still will suffer and then die. Life is a bitch and then you die. It would be better if life never existed and we could "enjoy" the timeless nothingness that we were in before being born.
No

The dead have no voice

who will join my cause?

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Purpose in life: none

extremely based thread ngl

Alek minassian is still alive so I don’t know why you included him in this thread, you included pics of some randoms who nobody on this forum even knows and you forgot to include the picture of the incel saint, the supreme gentleman, Sir Elliot Rodger!

but otherwise, I agree, we must always remember the sacrifice of our heroes and carry on their legacy by living fulfilling lives so that they may live through us and experience the world through our souls.