Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Rational Betabuxxer : A Modern Guide

Only chad could follow that guide, jfl at all those requirements. Better to just say don't do it bc it's as likely as being hit by an asteroid.

You lost me here, OP. That's religious cope. In my country, women only go to church when they're 35+, and it's just for appearances. Of course, by this age they want to be buxxed from church betas, but their only true god is Chad. They're gonna keep orbiting high status males of the religious community and giving almost exclusive attention to Chad pastors. Same thing as always with a religious make up. A best advice would be to aim for a 3/10 young religious virgin girl (preferably with no stacy sister), as virgin girls tend to divorce less. You should consider that if you wanna build a nuclear family.

Do not accept non-virgin women buddy boyos. If your religious community incentivizes recently converted roasties to marry its lonely or romantically unsuccessful men, then abandon that church asap.
Leonardo Da Vinci IQ
well said - foids can never trully worship anyone who is not Chad - its over for religiouscels
Really good guide and humorous post, even if barely any of us will ever use the guide, basically successful wealthmaxxers and larpers only.

I actually have little to add, except maybe that you should get a paternity test, in secret, as early as possible to avoid any stupid "shock" and "I just don't know what to do" later on.

Also it's on the list but I can't help reinforcing it, one of the most important pieces of knowledge is relocating with the roastie somewhere else, they all keep in touch with exes on FB, it's like a sport or hobby.... the knowledge that they do this, it's almost subconscious, it works to make me feel an urge to relocate somewhere far away if I ever find someone, the urge is strong and almost foreign until I realise that it's because their hometown is a cesspool of exes.
based and RelocationPilled.
partenity test is a must. for all men. for the minority who will manage to Ascend - if the foid gets preggo and says its yours make sure to get a partenity test at the earliest opportunity.
relocation is a must - specially if the foid isnt a virgin when you get her - because the guy who deflowered her and thus pairbonded with her will always fuck her if he is in close proximity - so create as much distance as possible

Last edited:
did you actually write a guide on betabuxx? if you betabuxx I swear man...

Step families are tragic. It's bad enough hearing your father pumping your mother at night; can you imagine what it must be like hearing Billy Betabuxx going at it?