The real fear of blackpill

Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
It leads to suicide it threatens the very existence of people. Without bluepills no one is immune to suicidal urges.
People exists running from one delusion of hope to other but it is desperate race and despaire is always ahead of you looking at your face with dismal laughter.

Requiem19

Requiem19

Gymcel Scientist Ethnicel
-
Absorbing the blackpill actually turns you black hearted. Your lens in life is like always wearing black tinted sunglasses even when indoors because you see the actual darkness of human nature. One can either accept it and use it to go about their life with new knowledge, or be consumed completely and rope. In accepting the blackpill you will feel rage and mistrust, but know the reasons for it is out of your control. Either work hard to maxxx yourself in whatever areas of your life you can, or honestly give up on maxxxing and live as free as you can be. You will feel hatred of the world but honestly it will all blend into the background sooner or later.

Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
Absorbing the blackpill actually turns you black hearted. Your lens in life is like always wearing black tinted sunglasses even when indoors because you see the actual darkness of human nature. One can either accept it and use it to go about their life with new knowledge, or be consumed completely and rope. In accepting the blackpill you will feel rage and mistrust, but know the reasons for it is out of your control. Either work hard to maxxx yourself in whatever areas of your life you can, or honestly give up on maxxxing and live as free as you can be. You will feel hatred of the world but honestly it will all blend into the background sooner or later.
I is background for me already. That is why im Nothingness. I gave up on anything.

Requiem19

Requiem19

Gymcel Scientist Ethnicel
-
I is background for me already. That is why im Nothingness. I gave up on anything.
Find copes. I'd try drugs like cannabis tbh. Lowers my rage a bit and I genuinely feel happy regardless of how shitty life is. Either that or do other things to keep the darkness at bay.

Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
Find copes. I'd try drugs like cannabis tbh. Lowers my rage a bit and I genuinely feel happy regardless of how shitty life is. Either that or do other things to keep the darkness at bay.
I dont want to be "happy"It is despicable derangment. I prefer to slowly die in darkness with my eyes wide open.