Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason acid attacks are so much feared by everyone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41729
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41729

Self-banned
-
They don't kill you. They may fuck your sight or taste. But that's not the main reason.

They rob you from the single most important thing you have as a human being: your LOOKS.

There is NOTHING worth more than looks. Its the most important asset you will have in your life. A drastic decrease in looks means that your life will become exponentially shittier in EVERY SINGLE AREA.

That's why they are feared even more than school shootings or bombs.

I often entertain the idea of making water bottle bombs with drano that way, you can pretty much kill at least two birds with one stone, and the best part is, it’s far less direct and personal… Which means, it’s less likely to be traced back to you… unless there’s cameras. [Don’t fret, normies and bitches… I ain’t about to go and do that shit; I have better things to do than to throw my life away. I just like science.]

Last edited:
I often entertain the idea of making water bottle bombs with drano that way, you can pretty much kill at least two birds with one stone, and the best part is, it’s far less direct and personal… Which means, it’s less likely to be traced back to you… unless there’s cameras. [Don’t fret, normies and bitches… I ain’t about to go and do that shit; I have better things to do than to throw my life away. I just like science.]
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Are they though? I think that might be a curryland thing.

I've known a few gen z Americans over the years, they are obsessed with school shooters. (Most of them cite school shooters as the #1 reason why they are in my country and not their own.) I don't think acid attacks even cross their mind.

:blackpill: Acid in your face won’t destroy your personality

No, no… I’m not a glowie… but screwing around with chemicals and crafts was one of my hobbies back then… though I’m stuck with the bad memories of bullying and wish I’ve taken the chance to humble some people who’ve tormented me instead of focusing on being a “good little boy” and graduate.

Edgy af

They don't kill you. They may fuck your sight or taste. But that's not the main reason.

They rob you from the single most important thing you have as a human being: your LOOKS.

There is NOTHING worth more than looks. Its the most important asset you will have in your life. A drastic decrease in looks means that your life will become exponentially shittier in EVERY SINGLE AREA.

Attachments

• C4C5A38E-6D4F-4D1D-BCB6-49A9C2DCFEF1.png
    C4C5A38E-6D4F-4D1D-BCB6-49A9C2DCFEF1.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 6
This and also the severe agony. :worryfeels:

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: