Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the reason we're hated isn't just because of the blackpill, it's simply trendy nowadays to hate incels online

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
if you're ugly, you are an outcast. you are seen as inferior and laughed at by everyone and at the bottom of the hierarchy. the chads and stacys are on the top of the hierarchy. but nowadays, the blackpill isn't the only thing that makes us hated, it's the fact that it's now trendy to hate on incels and we're now a target that the internet's obsessed with. for some reason, people don't pay too much attention to us and pay way more attention to another extremely hated group, baby boomers. i'd say baby boomers are more hated than us right now because the internet always complains about them.

if you look at the history of the internet, you'll notice that in every time period of the internet, there's that one group of people who everyone online likes to hate on. currently we and baby boomers are that group of people. Here's the timeline

Late 90s/early 2000s - i have NO idea what group of people was hated online back then. there wasn't any social media back then but there were forums and chatrooms and whatnot. there was dial-up internet and i guess without social media, it was difficult to get the entire internet to hate on a specific group of people. if i had to guess, i assume maybe cyberbullies back then were just bullying anyone who they thought was weird or just bullied random people.

mid-late 2000s/early 2010s (2004-2013): emo/scene kids. i remember back then, i saw a bunch of people hating on emo kids and scene kids back then. it was really insane. if you were emo back then, in the offline world, you might sometimes teased but i think many people would still be nice to you. online, however, you'd get cyberbullied. i saw so many people hating on emo kids back then, usually metalheads and punk rockers hated on them. i saw all these anti-emo videos on youtube from 2006-2009 back then, there were many. like this one viral video back then called "why emo/scene kids suck" or something. and i saw emo kids get hassled all day online back then. there was also this emo girl named xpunkprincessx or something like that (can't remember the exact username) who uploaded a video on youtube back in like 2007 defending emo kids and she received lots of death threats and shit. most people who hated on emo/scene kids were metalheads and punk rockers.

early 2010s: justin bieber fans AKA beliebers. in the early 2010s, justin bieber was extremely famous but extremely violently hated. his fans were all girls ages 11-15 or something and he was just 15/16 years old. anyone who didn't listen to his music back then hated his guts. if you weren't 11-15 year old girl back then, you probably violently hated him. people always typed "justin bieber is gay he sucks and has a tiny penis" and online, if you admitted to liking his music, you'd get cyberbullied. the music video for "baby" was the most disliked video on youtube back then and in the comments were trolls and they would harass justin bieber fans constantly. i remember this 14 year old boy named Eric Douglace made a video in October 2010 defending bieber and threatening to hack the accounts of haters and his video went viral and he got laughed at by everyone. The hated towards justin bieber continued for the rest of the 1st half of the 2010s, and then in 2015, when bieber released his purpose album, he suddenly wasn't so hated anymore, probably because he was no longer a baby-faced teenybopper singer and made more mature music.

2002-present: nice guys: the internet has this weird obsession with nice guy syndrome. idk why. i never found nice guys that interesting to learn about. but apparently the origin of hating on nice guys dates back to 2002 when Heartless Bitches International wrote an article complaining about nice guys back in 2002. the article received some views in 2002 according to web.archive.org but in 2004 the amount of views it received skyrocketed. in february 2004, an anti-nice guys comic was posted online and quickly went viral online in 2004. in the early 2010s (circa 2012), websites like buzzfeed or tumblr began to complain about nice guys on okcupid. in 2010, the r/niceguys subreddit was created and although the word nice guy has existed for decades, its meaning changed. in fact, its original meaning continued to be its most famous definition until the 2010s. before the 2010s, most people defined nice guys as unassertive men who don't stand up for themselves and are too nice. now, it's defined as men who are nice until they freak out over being friendzoned. although the internet already began hating on nice guys in the mid-2000s, most people back then still thought of unassertive men when they used the word nice guy. now, they just think of the guy who freaks out over being friendzoned. urban dictionary definitions about nice guys from the 2000s decade usually weren't hostile at all (except a few) with some even being posted by nice guys. all the urban dictionary definitions of nice guys in the 2010s however are condemning nice guys. it seems like even in the mid-2000s, the internet didn't focus on nice guys as much as they do now i guess. but nice guys are still one of the outcasts of the internet.

early-mid 2010s: "neckbeards". suddenly online at the time, there was a big stigma online against having a beard on your neck. i know, why the fuck would the internet have an obsession with that type of beard? people called you a neckbeard if you were into anime, were a nice guy, liked my little pony or whatever. i don't hear the word neckbeard much anymore. i heard a stereotype that many nice guys have neckbeards but i doubt it honestly.

mid-2010s: people who wear fedora hats. i remember back then, there was a HUGE stigma against fedora hats on the internet back then. i never understood it. i was never a fan of fedora hats but i didn't hate fedora hats either. they just weren't my style. i never knew why the internet was so obsessed with fedora hats. i guess they thought nice guys wore them but i doubt that many nice guys wore fedora hats. i've noticed that the internet doesn't complain about fedora hats anymore. haven't heard about fedora hats in a long time.

2010s-present: people who believe they were born in the wrong generation. i never understood why people online got mad if you said you want to live in the 70s or 80s or 90s or whatever. so what if someone wants to live in the 80s or 90s or whatever? it's their life and i don't see how what they're doing is a bad thing. it doesn't harm anyone. so why is it any of your business? i remember wondering when this hate towards these people began, so I looked at forums from the early 2000s, 2010s, late 2000s, etc. and searched a lot. i found out that in the 2000s, nobody online cared if you said you were born in the wrong generation. people said they were born in the wrong generation back in the 2000s and back then, nobody cared or got mad. but in the 2010s, if you typed you were born in the wrong generation, everyone online would freak out. also, in the 2000s decade, on forums, if you said modern music sucks, some people would agree and while some would disagree, they'd disagree in a civil manner and if they said there's still good music out there, they were civil about it. in the 2010s, if you said modern music sucks, everyone online would scream and insult you. but before the 2010s, nobody cared online if you said you were born in the wrong decade. in fact, it was 2011 or 2012 when people online began to hate people who claim to be born in the wrong generation. before 2011/2012, nobody online cared if you claimed to be born in the wrong decade. that r/lewronggeneration subreddit didn't exist until August 15, 2013.

late 2010s: incels. the incel community still existed when ER was still alive and he knew the word "incel" but i guess he didn't swallow the blackpill yet. but it was 2017 when people online began to know about incels and then when the toronto van incident happened in like 2018, everyone knew who incels are.

2010s-present: baby boomers. i think it was early 2010s when the hatred towards baby boomers got big. but in the second half of the 2010s, hating baby boomers became A LOT more trendy. nowadays, everyone online hates baby boomers. honestly, 90% of people who hate boomers wouldn't even hate them if it wasn't trendy to hate boomers. they only hate boomers because it's trendy. and most boomers don't hate millennials. most people who complain about millennials are actually millennials themselves, especially right-wing millennials.

But in all seriousness, we are ugly men and people want us to suffer in silence and accept our place at the bottom without complaining.

Also, anyone who says "didn't read" agrees to take a flight to Brazil to personally deepthroat St.Sigmacel's sweaty smegma ridden cock 50 times pewpew.
I'm going to be honest, the only group I've hated from that list has been boomers pewpew.

Last edited:
it's over for tl;drcels like me
"incel" is the new buzzword to make fun of low value men.

I'm going to be honest, the only group I've hated from that list has been boomers pewpew.
i bet you wouldn't hate boomers if it wasn't trendy

But in all seriousness, we are ugly men and people want us to suffer in silence and accept our place at the bottom without complaining.

just read it. not that hard

i bet you wouldn't hate boomers if it wasn't trendy

just read it. not that hard
I've hated boomers since 2006, I have a rather frequent exposure to boomers on my daily commute and their mannerisms strike me as particularly unpleasant. In so that they're out of touch with modern society and always make an effort to be particularly impatient with others. The more right-leaning views of boomers peve me, as a younger slightly left-leaning moderate individual I can see through their overused arguments to justify their radical anti-environmentalist policies to further their notions of neoliberalism and laissez-faire markets.

As I've said, I have never hated neckbeards, nice guys, or people who say they've been born in the wrong generation. It's insensible to go with mob mentality, but just because I happen to share a view with the collective society doesn't make me a proprietor of mob-mentality and unable to form my own opinions as an individual.

Not trying to be antagonistic, just trying to explain myself pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

I've hated boomers since 2006, I have a rather frequent exposure to boomers on my daily commute and their mannerisms strike me as particularly unpleasant. In so that they're out of touch with modern society and always make an effort to be particularly impatient with others. The more right-leaning views of boomers peve me, as a younger slightly left-leaning moderate individual I can see through their overused arguments to justify their radical anti-environmentalist policies to further their notions of neoliberalism and laissez-faire markets.

As I've said, I have never hated neckbeards, nice guys, or people who say they've been born in the wrong generation. It's insensible to go with mob mentality, but just because I happen to share a view with the collective society doesn't make me a proprietor of mob-mentality and unable to form my own opinions as an individual.

Not trying to be antagonistic, just trying to explain myself pewpew.
View attachment 212269
It wasn’t trendy to hate baby boomers back in 2006. Also generation z is pretty bad

It wasn’t trendy to hate baby boomers back in 2006. Also generation z is pretty bad
I agree.

I don't necessarily like any generation, all of them seem completely awful in terms of what they've managed to contribute towards the moulding of the world.

Though that's more from me being intolerant of normies and their annoying and petty tribalistic tendencies pewpew.

I agree.

I don't necessarily like any generation, all of them seem completely awful in terms of what they've managed to contribute towards the moulding of the world.

Though that's more from me being intolerant of normies and their annoying and petty tribalistic tendencies pewpew.
When did you first see everyone else hate on baby boomers?

When did you first see everyone else hate on baby boomers?
I believe on a post in the r/murderedbywords subreddit (lurking), where some zoomer goes on a long sperg rant about a boomer who posted a picture of a military base and said "I know where you can get your education for free".

Though, that was in 2017, so not much help to you in terms of when the boomer lynch mob headed out pewpew.

i hate incels

It's nothing new to hate low value men

I believe on a post in the r/murderedbywords subreddit (lurking), where some zoomer goes on a long sperg rant about a boomer who posted a picture of a military base and said "I know where you can get your education for free".

Though, that was in 2017, so not much help to you in terms of when the boomer lynch mob headed out pewpew.
I think the early 2010s was when hating boomers became more trendy but even back then it wasn’t as trendy as it nowadays

They hate on us till the guns come out then they be like have mercy and we be like nah fool Im angry then we shoot the place up then swing by mc Donald's for some grub then upload our manifesto then just sit back and relax, all in a days work, an incels 9 to 5 job.

@Personalityinkwell whats your opinion on the groups of people on my list?

Too many words, conciseness is the key

Boomers are the better gen. This generation is cancer with nigger, tranny, female etc worshippers and ofc inceldom is caused by this generations females

@Personalityinkwell whats your opinion on the groups of people on my list?
They are all random things to hate on I couldn't care less about them. Except boomers, fuck them. They screwed everyone over

Too many words, conciseness is the key
Just read. It’s no big dea and it’s interesting

tell me what you think of each group I listed
They are all random things to hate on I couldn't care less about them. Except boomers, fuck them. They screwed everyone over
Boomers screwed everyone over? I can assure you that many things “ruined” the economy and the environment has been getting worse for decades.

Interesting. I used to think nice guy was post 2010 thing.

Interesting. I used to think nice guy was post 2010 thing.
I didn’t see the internet hate on nice guys until about 2015. It turns out it’s been trendy to hate them since 2002/2003/2004, but I guess the hate towards them didn’t become the way it is nowadays until the early 2010s

I didn’t see the internet hate on nice guys until about 2015. It turns out it’s been trendy to hate them since 2002/2003/2004, but I guess the hate towards them didn’t become the way it is nowadays until the early 2010s
Funny, researchers had to do research on this nice guy trend and interestingly, their researches support nice guys, though people still shit on nice guys.

Funny, researchers had to do research on this nice guy trend and interestingly, their researches support nice guys, though people still shit on nice guys.
What’s your opinion on the other groups I listed?

What’s your opinion on the other groups I listed?
The list you made is interesting. I can feel related to emos, beliebers and nice guy because I've witnessed them but I wasn't much aware of neckbeards, fedora hat guys and incels until recently. There was one more trend I'd like to mention but I'm trying to recall what it was.

The list you made is interesting. I can feel related to emos, beliebers and nice guy because I've witnessed them but I wasn't much aware of neckbeards, fedora hat guys and incels until recently. There was one more trend I'd like to mention but I'm trying to recall what it was.
The born in the wrong generation one?

Boomers screwed everyone over? I can assure you that many things “ruined” the economy and the environment has been getting worse for decades.
They also give evryone shitty advice and act like we are "lazy"

They also give evryone shitty advice and act like we are "lazy"
Most bluepillers giving us bad advice are zoomers. Also, calling people lazy is something people always did

Most bluepillers giving us bad advice are zoomers. Also, calling people lazy is something people always did
Boomers call us lazy because lots of millenials can't get jobs. And don't tell me boomers didn't give us blue pill advice, yes they did, they are to blame more than zoomers

Boomers call us lazy because lots of millenials can't get jobs. And don't tell me boomers didn't give us blue pill advice, yes they did, they are to blame more than zoomers
Everybody regardless of their generation gives us bluepilled advice

And no, boomers don’t call us lazy. In fact boomers don’t even complain about millennials that often, this idea that they do is a myth. I’ve never seen boomers criticize millennials and 99% of people who I’ve seen criticize millennials or call them lazy are millennials themselves especially conservative millennials

Everybody regardless of their generation gives us bluepilled advice

And no, boomers don’t call us lazy. In fact boomers don’t even complain about millennials that often, this idea that they do is a myth. I’ve never seen boomers criticize millennials and 99% of people who I’ve seen criticize millennials or call them lazy are millennials themselves especially conservative millennials
I've heard boomers call us lazy bro.

I've heard boomers call us lazy bro.
Maybe a few times, I bet you’ve heard many millennials say that we’re lazy and overlooked it.
I have NEVER, NOT ONCE, seen a boomer complain about millennials and I have CONSTANTLY seen people criticize millennials. 99.9% of them were millennials themselves

So? Many zoomers give that advice. Everybody regardless of their generation gives that advice
I've never given that advice or heard it from a millenial

as IncelTears? no lol
Yes they would. I’ve heard many people my age say “go out and socialize and be confident” ask anyone your age for advice and you’ll see

Yes they would. I’ve heard many people my age say “go out and socialize and be confident” ask anyone your age for advice and you’ll see

read that book bro

read that book bro
Most of these books are written to virtue signal because it’s trendy now to hate boomers. Many of these books prolly won’t tell you about good things boomers have done. I’m sure when we’re in our 60s, books will be written about how we ruined earth

Most of these books are written to virtue signal because it’s trendy now to hate boomers. Many of these books prolly won’t tell you about good things boomers have done. I’m sure when we’re in our 60s, books will be written about how we ruined earth
depends on the future tbh.

Nah I still might tbh.
No you wouldn’t. Believe me I bet you didn’t even hate them until it became trendy

most people who hate boomers don’t even care much for economics and environment

No you wouldn’t. Believe me I bet you didn’t even hate them until it became trendy

most people who hate boomers don’t even care much for economics and environment
believe you over me? nah

You do realize I'm an outcast incel? I don't follow "trends"

"Lol look at the funny incel dipshits, haha they're so out of touch with reality. Looks don't matter lol."

2u4cdm.jpg

If we had lawyers and lawmakers on our side, all those NPC normies wouldn't dare say a word.