Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the reason we're hated isn't just because of the blackpill, it's simply trendy nowadays to hate incels online

believe you over me? nah

You do realize I'm an outcast incel? I don't follow "trends"
Do you really think 10 years ago you would’ve still hated boomers? I really doubt it. Many people who hate something because it’s trendy to hate it don’t realize they only what everyone else hates. I bet you didn’t even hate boomers until the mid-2010s

Do you really think 10 years ago you would’ve still hated boomers? I really doubt it. Many people who hate something because it’s trendy to hate it don’t realize they only what everyone else hates. I bet you didn’t even hate boomers until the mid-2010s
doesn't matter bro. I hate lots of things.

You avoided my response and refused to debunk it
I still would've ended up hating them if it wasn't trendy. Being part of the manosphere/incelopshere has informed me of history and such and I would've read about reasons to hate them and ended up hating them.

I still would've ended up hating them if it wasn't trendy. Being part of the manosphere/incelopshere has informed me of history and such and I would've read about reasons to hate them and ended up hating them.
No you wouldn’t. You prolly don’t care that much about climate change or the economy. Believe me, I bet you 1000000 dollars you would’ve never hated them if you were alive a decade ago

No you wouldn’t. You prolly don’t care that much about climate change or the economy. Believe me, I bet you 1000000 dollars you would’ve never hated them if you were alive a decade ago
I care about the economy, and as for climate change, I think that is a hoax which is part of the NWO plans, so in a way I "care" about that subject.

I care about the economy, and as for climate change, I think that is a hoax which is part of the NWO plans, so in a way I "care" about that subject.
I doubt you care about the economy as much as you say

believe me a decade ago you would’ve NEVER hated boomers. Like I said, I bet you never hated them until recently

I doubt you care about the economy as much as you say

believe me a decade ago you would’ve NEVER hated boomers. Like I said, I bet you never hated them until recently
Bro, I'm trying to explain to you that I hated them because I studied history. But you just refuse to listen

Bro, I'm trying to explain to you that I hated them because I studied history. But you just refuse to listen
Nope you hate them because it’s trendy to hate them. You would’ve never hated them 10 years ago trust me

Nope you hate them because it’s trendy to hate them. You would’ve never hated them 10 years ago trust me
I don't know what to say I tried reasoning, but whatever believe whatever you want.

@Joker @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @Stalin @Atavistic Autist @mental_out @MountainGorilla @ThoughtfulCel

@ThoughtfulCel

I agree. Some people don't even take two seconds to do research on incels or why we even call ourselves that. The just see becky or stacie making retarded comment about us on social media, and then jump on the band wagon of hate.

On the other hand, most soy cucks themselves are incel. but the prospect of being one scares them. They don't want to admit that they are like us or could be like us.

I could not care/think less of the emos boomers zoomers nice guys etc - recently normies have started to really bother me once I realized how passively-aggressive they are in for support of the degenerative society.

I used to hate on fedoras and neckbeards back in 2011-2015. Mainly because I thought it was funny and memes.

exactly.Normalfags used to put people in concentration camps,once upon a time.Make no mistake,they hold no opinions.

brutal didn'treadpill

Yeah whoever is trendy to hate is hated. But some of the groups do deserve hate, the boomers specifically. I worked in tech support for 6 months before and absolutely hated working with em.

Yeah whoever is trendy to hate is hated. But some of the groups do deserve hate, the boomers specifically. I worked in tech support for 6 months before and absolutely hated working with em.
Anyone is difficult to work with regardless of their generation
I could not care/think less of the emos boomers zoomers nice guys etc - recently normies have started to really bother me once I realized how passively-aggressive they are in for support of the degenerative society.
Normies are NPCs

People hated emo kids because the majority were ugly kids that thought if they hide their faces with hair people wouldn't tell that they are ugly.

People hated justin Bieber because he proved that gym is a complete waste of time

People hate nice guys because girls want to justify why they reject ugly males

People hate neckbeards because ugly males would grow their facial hair out to hide ugly face and they had copes that normies and above didn't understand because their not ugly so they get to party and have sex

People hate wrong generation because most ugly people realize that they could of at least had some hope before social media and tinder

People hated emo kids because the majority were ugly kids that thought if they hide their faces with hair people wouldn't tell that they are ugly.

People hated justin Bieber because he proved that gym is a complete waste of time

People hate nice guys because girls want to justify why they reject ugly males

People hate neckbeards because ugly males would grow their facial hair out to hide ugly face and they had copes that normies and above didn't understand because their not ugly so they get to party and have sex

People hate wrong generation because most ugly people realize that they could of at least had some hope before social media and tinder
I thought they hated Bieber because of his babyface and his teenybopper music

I'm too jaded tonight to read all of that, but I'll agree with what is presumably the thesis statement of your diatribe: it's absolutely trendy to hate on incels nowadays. I legitimately think we're the only subculture that nobody wants to take a second look at and try to understand why we are the way we are -- most (if not all) of us have been bullied or scorned at by at least one person of the opposite sex, but nobody wants to focus on that side of the coin and hear our stories and experiences with women that have torn us to the core. Women are always going to get away with more for just being women, regardless of how callous their actions may be -- why do you think they always get lesser sentences for crimes compared to a man (at least in North America)?

Last edited:
I'm too jaded tonight to read all of that, but I'll agree with what is presumably the thesis statement of your diatribe: it's absolutely trendy to hate on incels nowadays. I legitimately think we're the only subculture that nobody wants to take a second look at and try to understand why we are the way we are -- most (if not all) of us have been bullied or scorned at by at least one person of the opposite sex, but nobody wants to focus on that side of the coin and hear our stories and experiences with women that have torn us to the core. Women are always going to get away with more for just being women, regardless of how callous their actions may be -- why do you think they always get lesser sentences for crimes compared to a man (at least in North America)?
At least a few years ago nobody said “found the incel” when you criticized women

The masses follow trends like a herd and think like a hive. We're not hated because we're incel or black pilled. There's nothing special about us in that regard to warrant that kind of focused hate.

The black pill here is realizing that normies want to be part of the pack, so they'll jettison their critical thinking in favor of being in good standing with the group and not risk being ostracized. The mass herd will always need a boogeyman. We just currently happen to be it.

The masses follow trends like a herd and think like a hive. We're not hated because we're incel or black pilled. There's nothing special about us in that regard to warrant that kind of focused hate.

The black pill here is realizing that normies want to be part of the pack, so they'll jettison their critical thinking in favor of being in good standing with the group and not risk being ostracized. The mass herd will always need a boogeyman. We just currently happen to be it.
People online always find someone to hate on to feel better about themselves

Shitting on lonely men is the internet's favorite pastime

I have witnessed all of these trends, actually. I started using the internet in 2005, but back then, however, it was just limited to visiting html-based websites. In 2006, however, I started using Youtube and if you typed into the search box, the letters would be red. Thanks to Youtube, I found a smosh video and I joined their forum in 2007. I would actively post there and accumulate 1,000 posts. People were complaining about my frequent posting, but the hate on emo/scene kids wasn't so bad because there were lots of emo/scene kids there. In fact, I started to get into alternative music during that time, completely abandoning Top 40 songs and embracing post-hardcore. I still remember listening to A Skylit Drive's Drown the City and it was different but I liked it at the same time. I was not used to it because of the screaming vocals. Anyway, in 2008 I would enter high school, but I didn't know about Justin Bieber until 2009. In my class there was a so called belieber and she ended up being the butt of many jokes that were made by the boys, but the girls would always jump to her defense. In late 2008, I would also finally discover 4chan and secretly browse it. I say "finally" because I had seen a 4chan screenshot in 2006 and I was wondering where it was from and I never knew until somebody asked me if I was on 4chan since I used a lolcat. I kept posting until around 2011 or so. That's when I switched over to /x/ instead of /b/. Nowadays everyone knows about 4chan, but back then, nobody really knew. I introduced my then-friend to /b/ and we would meme around a lot, and nobody at school would get it and we loved it. I don't know if any of you remember the "U DUN GOOF'D!" meme, but I was there when it was created. Through 4chan, I discovered people were using the term "neckbeard" as an insult. But it's only recently that I found out about this boomer hate, which I suppose exists because boomers are right-wing whereas millenials are left-wing, so naturally their views clash. In reality, however, the hate that millenials have for boomers is not because they're right-wing, but because they're the embodiment of their parents, and their parents are just as right-wing, so it's simply a rebellion against their parents. That's how it should be seen. The millenials that are fed up with left-wingers either turn to right-wing cucks or become libertarian cucks. And of course, nowadays incels are hated on. We're hated on because we clash with left-wing beliefs too. But, not only that, we are in a special position because we also clash with right-wing beliefs as well. Right-wing cucks still bend over backwards to please their precious white women. It's absolutely pathetic.