Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why guys hate pretty boys (attractive guy at low body fat that doesn't workout)

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Is because it makes them realize that working out is a complete waste of time. Nobody cares about how many plates you lift, or how hard you work, and how good your diet is. The only thing that matters is genetics and that's face, height, skin quality, and frame.

gymcels on suicide watch

There is a reason why gym is classified as a cope: it doesn't help you eventually.

gym = cope, losing weight to low bf is not a cope

I would say it depends, but eventually it's gonna give you just a small boost. Just not be fat

Is because it makes them realize that working out is a complete waste of time. Nobody cares about how many plates you lift, or how hard you work, and how good your diet is. The only thing that matters is genetics and that's face, height, skin quality, and frame.

High IQ thread

It's a vicious reminder that prettyboys can do absolutely nothing and still get more pussy and prime pussy at that in one week than a numale Low T ogre cuck gets in a lifetime.

Based

also reminds you that a male's peak is early 20s at latest

Muscles are, like tons of other things, merely bonuses that only work if you already have the prerequisites going for you, i.e good face, height, etc.

Being lean is better than being muscular
Muscles are, like tons of other things, merely bonuses that only work if you already have the prerequisites going for you, i.e good face, height, etc.
This

Gymcelling hasn’t done shit for me
Eh, gymcelling has helped me with a few things, just not with foids.

It also helps you get to low bf easier

And this certain bonus is completely negated if you don't have average to nice frame and insertions at least, you'll look grotesque and unaesthetic gymcelled with bad frame

And this certain bonus is completely negated if you don't have average to nice frame and insertions at least, you'll look grotesque and unaesthetic gymcelled with bad frame
Well remembered, there's surely also that. A good frame without gymcelling even beats a bad hypertrophied frame.

Pretty boys are for young foids.

I quit gymcelling after people told me I got uglier

It's not all black and white, there is a gray area where it can matter.

The fitness industry is a scam.