Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why it is nearly impossible to make friends during college or university

It’s a in group and out group situation. Im a commuter and Im considered a part of the out group. Im also ethnic which is okay tbh but im still a part of the outgroup. I found some great teachers I really like though.

I plan on just dropping or going to a different college because im at a loss here. Its a unique feeling of shame to pull out a gaming laptop as my work computer meanwhile everyone else has the newest MacBook, and the newest iPhone. Doesn’t help that they are dripped out and framemog either. $100+ clothing apparel while I come in with beat up 6+ year old sneakers and sweats.

When it comes to people and women Kayfabe.

It’s a in group and out group situation. Im a commuter and Im considered a part of the out group. Im also ethnic which is okay tbh but im still a part of the outgroup. I found some great teachers I really like though.

I plan on just dropping or going to a different college because im at a loss here. Its a unique feeling of shame to pull out a gaming laptop as my work computer meanwhile everyone else has the newest MacBook, and the newest iPhone. Doesn’t help that they are dripped out and framemog either. $100+ clothing apparel while I come in with beat up 6+ year old sneakers and sweats.
I’m always the outsider

I plan on just dropping or going to a different college because im at a loss here.
I think in school environemnts swapping schools or colleges in your case does have a chance to help with social success.

Cope. I know plenty of manlets and ugly mfers having a normal social circle simply because they were NT. The non NT ones like me are invisible

at uni since 1.5 year and I have eaten every single lunch by myself since then. but its probably cause I am ugly.

come on man. really? your looks brought you here to incels.is haha
Im like a 4 in looks. Im here because foids are not attracted to normal looking guys like me

Im like a 4 in looks. Im here because foids are not attracted to normal looking guys like me

I think jestermaxxing and simping is required for making friends as a sub-5.

I had a chubby noodlewhore who sat next to me in a basic programming class in college who was always asking me for help. I decided to ask her to join me for coffee after class. She said no. Stopped helping her. She turned to the other side and asked the negress for help, but they were both clueless, so they just failed together.

Now that I know how much noodles look down on blacks, it stings that she'd rather associate with a negress than prostitute herself to me for grades.

I had a chubby noodlewhore who sat next to me in a basic programming class in college who was always asking me for help. I decided to ask her to join me for coffee after class. She said no. Stopped helping her. She turned to the other side and asked the negress for help, but they were both clueless, so they just failed together.

Now that I know how much noodles look down on blacks, it stings that she'd rather associate with a negress than prostitute herself to me for grades.
Tell her to go fuck her self and to enjoy failing

Tell her to go fuck her self and to enjoy failing
I just never talked to her again. She asked me questions a few times the next class and I didn't even acknowledge her. The campus kangaroo court would have probably expelled me if I said anything remotely negative to her.

Nice, you stood up for your interests rather than letting her take advantage of you. That's the spirit

So not even college is going to help me ascend huh? Dude fuck this faggot ass world :kys: