Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The reason why you can't get friends is because of your looks

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
People never become friends with loners because they believe them to be creepy, evil, lazy and heaps of other generalizations.
The only way to obtain a friend is via status:
Ugly? Good luck
Old? You're finished
Poor? People will just think you're some crackhead
Shy? Better have a good face to even have a chance

And not to mention one of the least talked about status there is: Friends
No friends = a rejection by society, peers and colleagues
So we will often live in a paradox in which they cannot obtain friends because we have no friends, so fuck IT's "just go outside and make muh friends! :soy:"

my experience has been that you get evil people that are LOOKING for a reason to shut you down, even being competent but not getting paid enough at your job is a "huge red flag"

it's over for you if you aren't the typical lying faggot pretending everything's great, too bad I can't do that

There's a reason the bad guys are usually ugly. Isn't it funny how all the sympathetic villains somehow don't look ugly for some reason?

Yep. And even when you by some luck get a "friend" they still wont do shit for you no matter if you helped them out beforehand, bought them shit, if you ever have a need that they can take care of, they will charge you for it. Oh and if there is a social tension between you and some normoids, and you are in the right, they will still take the normies side.

There's a reason the bad guys are usually ugly. Isn't it funny how all the sympathetic villains somehow don't look ugly for some reason?
High IQ.
I've literally never seen a game or story in which the main character/ hero is ugly.

I have real life friends though. Does that mean i'm actually good looking?

There are no such thing as true friends. This isnt anime, where you travel with 2 other companions through thick and thin willing to die for you. Its real life.

People are garbage. I have had way too many bad friendships to ever fully trust another human being. Everyone is looking out for themselves, so I do the same.

Always look out for number one.

You

African Gorilla Africa Gorila beautiful dangerous Baby sitting Western Lowland Gorilla dangero

I have real life friends though. Does that mean i'm actually good looking?
Looks are what allows your personality to have a chance, ugly men can be great friends but will be pushed away due to their appearance.
Ugly = Not many chances to make friends, and if you do make friends, remember that you will still be low value compared to someone handsome
Handsome = Almost anyone can be your friend, people will give you the halo effect and actively seek your validation

Looks are what allows your personality to have a chance, ugly men can be great friends but will be pushed away due to their appearance.
Ugly = Not many chances to make friends, and if you do make friends, remember that you will still be low value compared to someone handsome
Handsome = Almost anyone can be your friend, people will give you the halo effect and actively seek your validation
high IQ

Ancient Greek word, "καλοσκαγαθός": Good looking and good spirited. The Greeks believed that if you had a good spirit (i.e. if you were virtuous) that reflected on your body and you become hot and strong. Ofc that meant that if you were ugly you were probably a bad person. Why do you think the statues of their gods were good-looking?

Try making friends while being autistic

It's true. The friends I still keep in contact with are made 10+ yrs ago in the first or second yr of sec/high school.

I can only be friends with other uggos and outcasts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back