Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The reason women don't like short guys is not their height

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The reason is... their shitty personality. Nah, just kidding. It's actually very obvious: their dick size. You see, if you're short chances are your dick is very short, probably not even 5" and it's been proven by science that you can't please a woman with anything shorter than 6" 5 inches. When girls see a short guy, they don't think he will be able to fill the massive whole most foids have between their legs so they reject him. Of course cucks will say that you can still make a woman come by stimulating her clit but THAT'S BULLSHIT! Foids orgasm more and better with penetration, and obviously I'm not saying that because I have experience but because of simple common sence. After all, which female sex toy is the most popular among women? Exactly, a dildo. Have you ever seen a 5" dildo? Of course not, women always choose the 10" and above. Anyways, back to the short guys, a lot of them don't even look subhuman at all, so if you're wondering why they can't get laid, it's because of that.

Last edited:
This is not true at all. Women don't like short guys because they're attracted to big animalistic men.

Cope

One of the reasons I stopped visiting r/short was because of all the big dicked manlets bragging about their dicks.

Betabuxing leads to short dicks. That's not a problem as long as society lets you have ownership over the hole. Western societies are retarded allow women too much promiscuity and eventual betabux. Leading back to small dick problem. If nature intended us to have big dicks, we would.

The sad truth is, it's both. Foids assume manlets are dicklets. But foids also hate manlets because on average, manlets are weaker than tall guys. So whether it's in or out of the bedroom, women hate short men.

It's just dimorphism (taller means more able to protect females and their offspring).
If you look at a comparison of a short guy (5'8) next to a tall guy (6'3) you're going to observe a huge difference in the morphological proportions (not only vertical length but everything), and it does indeed gives you a great advantage over others.

Last edited:
I’m a manlet and a dicklet.

The sad truth is, it's both. Foids assume manlets are dicklets. But foids also hate manlets because on average, manlets are weaker than tall guys. So whether it's in or out of the bedroom, women hate short men.

My dicks not big sadly

Muay thai, boxing, and kickboxing 101: Taller fighters will always have the advantage.

Shorter less rangier fighters have to move more to get inside and do more work.

Honestly though, most foids in the west are extremely insecure about their weight. Being with a tall dude makes them feel more feminine. Also one big thing, foids are generally very afraid when they are out and about while alone. To them, tall means he knows self defense to defend from muggers and to kick a shit talker's ass (that offends her).

Which is just hilarious because a tall dude who has no idea how to throw hands or grapple will get his ass kicked easily by a 5'7 160lbs manlet that knows how.

Last edited:
This is true to an extent. Women probably know tall guys are more likely to have big dicks.

It's height and face first. Then once you past that minimal threshold you have to past the dick threshold next. Which Height usually preludes to in the initial assessment of men.

Most high tier normies, chadlites & chads have good height and face and avg to big dicks so the women find that their "personality" detector works fine for them since they are always landing high quality males

Yes, I strongly believe it's my height than kept me from ascending when I had a chance. I dont even feel myself a man.

One of the lowest IQ takes I've seen ngl

This is not true at all. Women don't like short guys because they're attracted to big animalistic men.
After all, which female sex toy is the most popular among women? Exactly, a dildo. Have you ever seen a 5" dildo? Of course not, women always choose the 10" and above
smallest dildo women are EVER going to buy is a 6 incher
they consider 6 inches to be the ABSOLUTE SMALLEST they will take.
Reminder the average penis size is 5.1 inches

Last edited:
This is not true. I am short and foids don't want me because they are taller than me. I've even discussed this with many foids. It's like a law