Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious THE REPETITIVENESS OF IT ALL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
When you live in fear, when you are put in a box-- life becomes a wretched compression algorithm. The constant minimization of one's experiences, material possessions, time spent on things. The life of an incel is like a macro scaled microchip. We aspire to follow Moore's Law and be increasingly tinier, cheaper, ,faster, more efficient-- the way a slave should be. Doing the same thing over again but better. A little better each time. What they call Zen is what I call SAD. The computerization of humanity all feels like a scam against oneself.

This is why there is so much dignity in being a DRUNK ABUSIVE WHITE PEICE OF SHIT who drinks a fucking beer, is late to everything, burps, and fucks a whore every hour. You're not trying to fight yourself, fight against your own nature to be this cyborg. You are a human animal to its fullest. The only freedom is freedom from shame.

Free will is a myth. We're all chained to our limits, and we can never break free. We keep making the same mistakes over and over. People "changing" is a myth. If you know yourself well enough you can all but know the future

Free will is a myth. We're all chained to our limits, and we can never break free. We keep making the same mistakes over and over. People "changing" is a myth. If you know yourself well enough you can all but know the future
What do you think of experience/adventure addicts?

What do you think of experience/adventure addicts?
That's just their nature and personality. You can never break free from that. Also they're a bunch of money wasting cucks. What's so wrong with staying inside the house?

That's just their nature and personality. You can never break free from that. Also they're a bunch of money wasting cucks. What's so wrong with staying inside the house?
what's wrong is you're BORING, and CHEAP :foidSoy:

what's wrong is you're BORING, and CHEAP :foidSoy:
I’d rather LDAR then betabuxx for a foid who’s gonna stress me out on a bunch of trips where I ride horses and try to interact with shitskins who speak foreign languages

I’d rather LDAR then betabuxx for a foid who’s gonna stress me out on a bunch of trips where I ride horses and try to interact with shitskins who speak foreign languages
I want to go to a European country full of TALL MEN like Norway, not some cheap dangerous shithole full of shitskins :foidSoy: