Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Simpsons if it were set in 2019 and realistic

cope_over_rope

cope_over_rope

Veteran
★★★
If The Simpsons were set in a realistic 2019 then Marge would cuck Homer with that hirsute French bowling Chad in like the eighth episode or whatever it was and then dump him and the whole show would end right there.

Then it would fork into two shows. One where Marge tries to cope that her SMV hasn’t been pummeled by being a mid-30s single mother of 3 children and bounces between a succession of aging Chad men of ever ropier physical and moral fiber, constantly whining to her sisters about how none of them will commit.

In the other show, Homer becomes a MGTOW blog master and tries out a series of lame cope hobbies but always ends up crying into his beer at Moe’s. He co-hosts a shitty hang podcast with Barney where they get drunk and break down Ranier Wolfcastle movies scene by scene.

Bart, Lisa and Maggie are all emotionally stunted car wrecks betrayed by their mother’s infidelity and harrowed by their father’s descent into self abandonment. They struggle to adapt to the stream of destabilizing male influences Marge drags into the home. Bart is molested by one of the most unseemly of the bunch and becomes a tranny.

These types of shows always shows a pretty girl marrying a fat bald retarded loser when it is far from the truth. Women want chad on demand or they will commit suicide

These types of shows always shows a pretty girl marrying a fat bald retarded loser when it is far from the truth. Women want chad on demand or they will commit suicide
The message is basically that women are in general beautiful and men are in general hideous

Family Guy is more realistic because Lois cucks Peter, one time even their dog fucks her I think.

really high IQ, the world needs this now, especially as low liberal cucked Simpsons has become compared to the glory days

Family Guy does a better job portraying the modern times & realism of the world around us.

would make predictions about the end of the world

Pretty spot on ngl

High IQ thread op.

It’s the soyboy cope. She marries him because he is “sweet” and “makes her laugh”.

OP not only is your thinking superb but so are your writing skills!
Good job with this one!!

The Van Houten family in the Simpsons is the realistic version of Simpsons.

The Van Houten family in the Simpsons is the realistic version of Simpsons.
Good point tbh. The only thing I'd say is that the Dad (I can't remember their names) is mogged significantly by the Mom, so you're supposed to think he deserves it. To be more accurate, they would be at least looksmatched. I suppose that's true for my example too.

Also realized that I should have called the thread “THE BLAAACK-PIIIIIIILL”

Last edited:
never watched the simpsons, probably i lived in stone era

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back